ttc after a d&c

Hi ladies,
Almost Monday ugh. Oh well that's life. A week from tomorrow will be my doc appt yay! Can't wait for some kind of assistance whatever that may be.

Amy I think we are about 6 days apart. Would have been a week apart if AF would have actually come and not teased me before. No preseed for me. I have it but with my pain issues for some reason it doesn't work..consistency or something. My doctor said to keep using the lube I was using because it worked for me last time! She looked over the ingredients also. Acupuncture sounds interesting. I have always wanted to do it but can't afford at this time. Doesn't hurt to try. Hope that you will feel more comfortable next appt and if not there are always others you can see. Depending on my cycle ( 40 days last month ahhhh) I will try to test in February because with getting AF dec 31 I miss January testing. Good luck to you!

Bethany so sorry about DH. I would be extremely upset as well. Have you talked to him about it and are there any other options? Takes so much strength to do what you do. Thank you for th picture to Amy and I by the way...delayed response but much appreciated :)

Angel wow pierce is growing huh. Seems like he is doing well. Love the picture you have of him on your avatar. He looks so happy. No opk buying for me yet. I am going to speak with doctor about it when I see her and decide on them possibly for next month. I don't know much about it and feel like I would go in blindly if I didn't speak with someone about it face to face.

Lisa hope you are feeling well and are braving the heat. It's funny because up until the past couple days it has been negative windchills and snow ans ice on and off so hearing how hot it is there seems like another world!

Laura sounds so great about the spa! That will really help with some relaxation and time to yourself. Then you can come home for Simon snuggles :) can't believe how old Simon is already

Jen doing well thanks! Sounds like Zoey is doing great and growing up so fast already! How is it going with NTNP #2?

Jess so sorry to hear about your daughters struggles with bipolar ( and in return yours). Is she on mediation and receiving therapy or does it not work with the insurance? I hope that everything works out insurance wise and she can get the coverage needed.

Welcome back funneepants! Glad AF came so quick after d and c! Where are you in your cycle at the moment?

Cd 13 today and BDing began yesterday..hoping for a not so long cycle this time.

Sorry for not keeping up with everyone. Everything just seems hard at the moment. Hope you are all doing well :hugs:
Starting tomorrow we are about to have 4 days in a row over 40C (104F). Not looking forward to this. Dropping down to a lovely 24C (75C) for the baby shower on saturday though!!

Not going so well over here... my HIPSSSSSSSS!!! Oh gosh! I ended up ringing the midwife yesterday to ask about the baby movement (which was fine) but i thought i would be more insistent about my hip pain. I got a different midwife than my normal one and she seemed to know a lot. She said i definitely sound like i have SPD and all the things she told me i could do i am already doing except for seeing a physio. Not to sure if we can afford that though coz our health insurance won't cover much of it. So pretty much have to be very careful how i stand and walk and move and everything. No more walking for exercise. I think from now on ill even have trouble even going out to buy baby things... thats how bad the walking situation is getting.
Also asked her about my placenta previa (PP) coz she seemed to know more than my midwife... She told me i shouldn't be doing any exercise other than yoga or walking (but they are restricted by my hips so can't win!! ) and to be very very careful having sex (we decided not to have sex months ago for safety reasons which she thought was very good idea). I also said that i read that MOST women with PP bled by the end of the pregnancy and she said she thats accurate. I need to be very careful as time goes on. I'm kinda annoyed the OB and the other midwife never told me that info and i had to find it out on my own on the net and its really nice to have it confirmed by a midwife and not just from Dr Google.
So pretty much i can do nothing between my hips and PP!!! I have my baby shower this weekend so i have no idea how I'm going to be able to get the house clean and prepare for that when i can barely walk!

Ill make sure i respond properly soon ladies!! :hugs: :kiss:

Bethany :hug: im so sorry dh is always gone :( cant he change this??? You and Lorelie need him home after work. Not sure why his boss wouldnt work around it. As forthe carseat great choice! Its so expensive though!

Angel so sorry ur alone also :( i wish we all lived closer to help eachother.

Oh longest rearfacing carseat it the graco size4me/fit4me/headwise. I believe thats all the names for it. It goes to 40lbs rf and is 70lbs for ff. It also is for tall babies bc they can be in it for the longest time rf.

Hi ladies! I actually have the britax b safe, and its for up to 30 lbs and up to 32 in. Which is weird because Sophie's legs are already hanging out and she is already fitting tightly in there. She is almost 30 in and 21lb. But she does not look too chubby for some reason. I think she is big boned lol. Her cheeks are absolutely huge, they even droop a little. Oh well, I think its adorable. :hugs: to all of you lovely ladies. Btw, it is so so hard for me to get the time to come on here. But I still try my hardest to check up on all of you. I love you all!!

Angel vaccines are covered.
I think it's cos it saves governments money in preventing illness ;-)
Do ye hve yo pay for vaccines?
Our system is a bit all over the place but pretty good overall.

Laura, if I didn't think that Ireland would be pricey I would go there for vacation :) as it is we may go to South America this year!
Yeah I am thinking that I will suck it up and make the long drive to stay with family. I need help and I can't get any from him because his job is constantly pulling him away. I shouldn't be so angry about it. At least when he is gone it means extra money. But I don't find it worthwhile.
Enjoy the spa :)

Angel, yes I am single when he isn't around. I hate it. It isn't so bad the first few weeks but when it is always just you...don't you just want to punch them in the throat? Because I doubt that he is suffering when he has no expenses and a good nights sleep when he is away. GRRRRR.
Kitty normally isn't bad but he gets lonely and needy too and just has to vocalize it at the worst time ever lol.
Enjoy your new seat!

Lesley, sending much rainbow :dust: this is the more exciting part of the cycle yes? Holing that it is shorter this time....or very long if you KWIM ;)
How are you doing? Anything exciting going on?

Lisa, sorry about the SPD! It gets better when the babe is here though and you move closer to that point every day. Glad that this midwife knew her stuff. Hope that you enjoy your shower :)

Jen, sadly he can't change being gone all the time unless he changes jobs. Which he enjoys what he does and has job security so no interest in leaving. I can't blame him for that :-/
How is the job hunt going?
The Diono is definitely pricey but it should last Lorelei until she is out of seats and boosters. With the steel frame it takes it ten years to expire. Plus it is narrow enough to easily fit a few in my tiny car which is a plus for when I have other older kiddos :) and it rear faces to 44". It is a win for me!

Jessica, I love the Britax B-Safe but man I hate carrying the kid around in it. She is a chunk! I have started leaving it in the car and just carrying her up and down the stairs in my baby k'tan but sometimes I still carry her in the seat. Excited for the day I can put her in a convertible :)

Well I apparently have 3 cavities which they said is good considering that it has been at least a decade since I saw a dentist. And one cavity they can't touch until my wisdom teeth are removed. I dread having to do that. I don't want to be conscious for procedures like that!

Had big thing typed to u Lisa and ita gone.
I wore double tubi grip. Under boobs to below bum.
Helped loads.
Belt for bump for any walking.
Not for bendung or sitting.
Water is brill.
U can gwt crutches if awfull xxx
Hugs

I slept on back partially sitting with mini pillow under my knees.
I had physio fir spd too so I feel ur pain.
At very end almost nothing helped.
Sleeping on couch was bwtter some nts.
Should be worse but...... Xxx
Hot water bottle or heating pad is great too xxx
Back massage by someone who knows how to do it properly helps zx
But limited in pregnancy xxx

Hi jen and jess xxx
Sophie be moving car seats for height so ssoon.
Simin is nearly 3/4 of a meter ;-) I had him standingng in playpen today.
Me propping him. He is as tall as it :)
Jen ur car seat should last awhile xxx

Jess I pop on and off.
That's why I only answer/comment on sone posts.
I mean to cone back but somttimes dont hve tome or forget x
But I def love ye all too xxx

Bethany u can stay in Simons room.
He doesn't use it.
No bed though . Hee hee. Xxx
It would be nice for u to visit family.
Might be hard to get there but worth it xxx
I got 2 impacted wisdom teeth out.
Getting um out is totally fine.
I was dreading it.
Make sure u take all pain killers offered though.
If hey r indif sudes of mouth.
Dont do um together cos u wont be able to eat or talk . Zx
It's so woeth doing though.
I have had no trouble since xxx

Jess I see tash on fb.
She is just busy. She is fine so far as I can see xx

I had the nicest day.
Lovely spa.
Home to mt boys ;-)
Both happy and healthy ;-)
And oh cooked tummy dinner
Spoiled.
Snugglingwith bub in bed now .
Smiling away to myself. ;-)

Love to all.
Hope yr r well xxx

I'm so tempted to TTC again.
It's driving me bananas.
I wish I could banish thoughts for a yr
But they keep creeping in.
I might go get blood tests to check liver next week
See how thats going ;-)

Well then what are you waiting for Laura. If your liver test comes out good and doc gives you the go ahead do u think you and oh will start ttc? Is oh eager to start ttc again? I remember you said you want your kids close in age. It would be sweet for Simon to have a little brother or sister.

Hi ladies, Just wanted to pop in and say a quick hello! :wave:

:hug:

Leslie, I say go with what your dr says and stick with the lube you are using. I too hope that you dont have another long cycle. Lots of dust to you!!!!!!

Angel, sorry P isnt wanting to nap much. Hope that you are holding up ok!

Bethany, when does your dh come home? I am going to give acu another shot but with a different lady. My next appt is this fri at 8:30am. :) Hope you are holding up ok!

Laura, spa sounds wonderful!! As for ttc#2, whatever you decide we are here for you!!!! Xoxoxo

Jess, hope you and little Sophia are well!

Jen, Lisa, Tash, and anyone Ive missed.. :hugs:

Laura, I figure we may just remove my bottom ones as my top ones aren't a problem. Though my spouse said might as well get them all out :-/
You are experiencing baby fever because Simon is growing so fast <3 hard not to want all the baby cuddles! Glad that you had a fabulous day dear!

Jessica, I haven't talked to Tasha but she is on my FB too and always appears to be a busy and talented bee :) I would like an update in her pregnancy though!

Amy, don't think he is coming home. He is on a project in Texas ATM but his work visa came in today so he goes international after that. Meh.
So glad that you are trying with another acupuncturist. I pray that this one is a better fit for you. May this do the trick!

I wish you guys were close. In the mood to go hang out at a bookstore or watch tv shows :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->