ttc after a d&c

Me me I want to stay in Simon's room too! Oh and isn't the baby bug crazy? Regardless of how hectic and hard it seems those visions of having a sibling creep in! I like how Bethany said she can fit "a few" of the Diono's in her car! Now that's forward thinking!

Jess ~ Sophia is tall! Even the convertible car seats will be awkward. My girlfriend's son practically sits Indian style in his. Safe doesn't always = Comfortable or convenient, right.

Bethany I take it L did well at your dental appointment? When is her appt? As for DH's...I told mine I'd gladly trade the money for more time with him. He said his projects will be done in the next two years and hopefully so will his travels! As P has become more interactive it's been harder for him to leave.

Leslie ~ :bunny: :dust: :bunny: :dust:

Lisa ~ Sorry you're having a tough time. I say let the baby shower be a "nesting" party that your friends can partake in :haha: You just sit back and enjoy! :munch:

:laundry: :dishes: :iron:

Well then what are you waiting for Laura. If your liver test comes out good and doc gives you the go ahead do u think you and oh will start ttc? Is oh eager to start ttc again? I remember you said you want your kids close in age. It would be sweet for Simon to have a little brother or sister.

Oh would hve started when we came home from hosp ;-)
I'awaiting for afew reasons.
To give Simon 100% of me.
To see how he goes with therapies.
To fix liver and lose weight.
Fear of same happening. ;-)
But having said that if liver is good.
I'm gonna go bavk on folic acid.
Exercise my assoff for 3 months and ho foit id say ;-)

hi amy xxx

im in for hanging out too :)
sounds great xxx

angel u can totally stay in simons room :)
was just thinking when we change couch in a while we should get bed sofa so have somewhere for guests :) xxx

still reading :)

it takes me whole day to catch up in patches now :)

bethany i wouldnt do bottom 2 at same time.
gettin um out is fine but its after.
i lived on mushy food through non affected side for a good bit.
had a lot os sweling and found it hard to open my jaw.
i only got one done at a time.
i did go back and get second one done so shows u its doable.
it is painfull after though. xxxx
dont be too brave pain killer wise.
make sure u get um done after tww if ur ntnp :)
u will most likely need pain relief unless ur lucky or superwoman :) ha ha

Amy, it would be a blast! And we could go out and eat pho :)
How are you doing?

Angel, does that mean that you want to give Pierce a sibling? ;)
Definitely planning ahead when it comes to multiple car seats in my car! Nearly bought a sit and stand stroller when pregnant with L because I figured I would want one that could last for multiple kids. Didn't get it though lol.
She did very well at the appointment. Hardly cried. Her frenectomy is tomorrow. Eek! I'm nervous :(
I understand being willing to trade the extra income for more time. Are you resigned to the prospect of him still traveling for the next couple of years? My husband has said pretty much the same thing. I don't like it but nothing to be done about it now

Laura, thanks! I have resigned myself to getting them removed but dreading it so much. Just hate the damned dentist. People poking around my mouth terrifies me. When they told me I needed fillings at my appointment I thought they meant right then and I said "but I'm not mentally prepared yet!" They laughed at my dramatics.
Hope that you and Simon are doing well today :)

Had a mommy daughter date today! Went and bought books and clothes for L and then we had lunch at Cheddars. Was texting my husband about the books that I got her and I swear he grew up in a bubble (he says "nope, just Utah"). Had never heard of Eloise or Madeleine, or Frances or the Berenstein Bears.

My first wisdom tooth I got out , I thought I wad just going to discuss it and xrays.
When he said right will we do first one now.
I nearly died.
But it was bwtter cos I had no time to get nervous ;-)
Best of luck tomoro.
Do tgey sedate her for it.
Xxx to Lorelei.

Love yo all.

OMG...... i just spent ages writing a big long post to everyone and only had one person to go and my computer froze!!!!!!!!!!!!! :growl mad::growl mad:

Its so hard at the moment coz my brain has left the country so i thought ill sit here and get it done and then FREEZE!!!!! :growlmad::growl mad:

Damn!! My whole long post disappeared. Lisa, I was just telling u not to stress about losing your post, and it happened to me! :dohh: Almost 30 weeks!! Time flys when you hit 30 weeks. Try to relax as much as u can before baby comes.

Bethany, hope Lorelei's frenectomy goes smoothly. So sorry about needing to have wisdom teeth pulled. My wisdom teeth never came in or even formed, but I still don't have good teeth genetics. My daughter isn't so lucky though, she has all 4 wisdom teeth and she has a lot of crowding in her mouth (her jaw is too small to accommodate her teeth) so she will need at least 4 extra teeth to be pulled on top of the 4 wisdom teeth.. :nope: .

Laura, Simon must be HUGE!! Over here in the US 3t is for I think up to 38 in. And 34 lbs!! I don't know if sizing is different in Ireland, but I can only imagine how tall he will be at 1 year. Sophie is also tall, almost 30 in. But she fits into 12- 18 months. I have bought from most of the popular brands here and from my experience most clothes seem to be made kind of small, especially denim. Hows Simons reflux? I always have to put on Sophie's diaper really loose on her waist, especially after she eats because I notice her reflux is even worse if the diaper is snug. Has Simon gotten any teeth yet? Sophie still has none and not even near getting any. Its ok though, their gummy smile is so cute.

Hi Jen!! How are u and Zoey. Has she gotten any more teeth yet and how did she do at her checkup? How is the job search going? Is your dh working at the moment? Hoping that you find work quickly hon. But at the same time, its amazing be able to spend the whole day with our los though. :hugs:

Angel, hope the time with your mom is going great. Its nice to have family there when dh goes on business trips. And thats great that your mom wants as much time as she can get with Pierce. She loves him very much. He's grandmas little boy. So can u give me any suggestions on which higher end baby brands run bigger? Because I notice, A Children's Place, Baby Gap, Carters ect. tend to run smaller, especially the waist size. What brands do u notice fit Pierce the best? I'll spend more money if it means Sophie will be more comfy.

Leslie, hoping and fx you get your bfp as soon as possible and that the only appointment you will need to make is a Prenatal appointment! How many children do you and dh plan on having? Both of you are newly weds correct? I can't believe how long dh and I have been married. It feels like only yesterday we had just met. When in reality it was almost 13 years ago. I was 21!! I miss those newly wed days.

Amy, how are you hon? I'm about to go over to your thread. I did see you found a new Acupuncturist. How are u feeling this cycle?? Fx you have a Valentines surprise. Do u and dh have any special plans this Valentines Day??

Jess, good on you for spending the time to write the post again! its so frustrating when you lose it. I really hope time does fly from here... i want to get up and do things but everything is against me... Placenta previa, SPD and its been over 40C (104F) for the last 4 days. Today its 44C (111F). Luckily my MIL lent us a portable aircon which means i have to hang out in my room all day. Forced relaxation is getting boring! lol

Quick update that i put in my lost post was that i ended up going to a physio.... i got the most painful massage of my life but i slept that night with almost no pain and no pain at all the next day. Im back to being sore again today but its good to know i can get some relief with massages and stretch when it gets really bad.

I did write to everyone and I've been reading along. Ill try keep up from now on!!
:hugs:

Hey guys.
Lisa hugs on post being gone.
So irritating xx

Jess our sizes are different id say.group 1 seat here is up to 9 kgs.
I'm not sure bout height though.
But his head cant be over top obvs.
And ir would be now.
He is big though.
73.5 cm tall now and 26 pound ;-)
Xxx
Hope alls well how's Nat?

Glad physio helped a bit Lisa.
A few sessions should give u longer relief if u can xx

Love to all.

Oh and jess his reflux is good and bad
Very patchy. But overall heaps better than before. Xx
We r same with napipes.
He never wears pance for same reason.
He lives in sleep suits ;-)
But will hve to change soon cos his next size.
2-3 yrs dont hve nappy poppers so I would hve to strip him totally to change nappy.

Simon had discovered splashing in bath.
I was in knots laughing.
He still goes in small bath. Even though he is too big really.
But bwtter for ny back.
Will hve to go in big bath now.
Me and bathroom were soaking.
Too funny

Jen was it baby swim classes or did u just take her to pool?
What dud she wear?
I dunno what to put Simon in for swimming.
He is too small for just trunks isn't he?
He would freeze

Such tall babies! How precious!!

Glad you found some relief Lisa and hurray for a/c unit! Stay cool and well hydrated! :coolio:

Jess ~ I haven't found that one good brand that works for my pot belly! Little Marc Jacobs, Burberry, Seven, Splendid, even good ole Gymboree...they all seem mislabeled :haha: I need a "plus" size for babies!

Bethany ~ Glad L was well behaved at dentist! Boo for wisdom teeth, I didn't have them either, but my sis did :ouch:

Brb...

Well Simon is much bigger than Sophie. How do you lift him? Because he is already bigger than a 1 year old and he obviously doesn't walk yet ( too young ). So its like carrying around an 18 month old although he is only 7 mos. I have problems with carrying Sophie because I have a messed up shoulder, siatica, and my pelvis still messed up from pregnancy, had the same problem as Lisa SPD but lack of losing weight and 2 consecutive pregnancies adds to the pelvic pain. Last I weighed Sophie she was at least 21 lbs, but she is about 29.5 in. thats about 75 cm, so she is long and looks slender, but apparently she isn't so slender because the 1 year and some 18 months are tight on her waist. Whats weird is her legs are very long, but her arms fit 9 - 12 mos perfectly. And her feet aren't big at all she wears 3 to 4 in shoes (right around average... I think). So she is all over the place in size, hence me asking Angel for suggestions on better clothes. I have had to return lots of clothes because of the unusual proportions. I think her body will even out hopefully as she gets older or it might always be a struggle to find clothes.

Wow good brands Laura!! Burberry is super expensive for me though. I have bought a lot from Gymboree for Sophie too, but is it my imagination or are Gymboree clothes not the greatest quality, but they are inexpensive for babies plus there are a lot of Gymboree outlets here since they started in SF. There is a very nice clothing store called Janie and Jack that is owned by Gymboree, I went to the boutique the other day and they were telling me that they pre shrink their clothes and how they are made bigger but the clothes didn't look much bigger than other brands. Very nice clothes though. Funny comment about plus size babies clothes.lol. good idea, we should make our own clothing line Laura. What do you say!? Lol

Hah, I just realized u sent me that Angel. Lol. So let me correct that. I say me you and Laura come up with our plus size baby brand. Lol.

Angel, I never heard of Splended. Is it a more common brand in the east coast. I'll check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->