ttc after a d&c

Sophie is starting to talk so much! All kinds of vowel and consonants she always saying mama and dada although I don't think she is directing it at either of us. But I think she is very close to calling me mama and Aaron dada. At times she looks at me and says mama!! Its so cute!!

aw jess lil cutie.
simon still hasnt said dada, just mom lots , hee hee
he can make lots of noises though. :)

no news here.
lil munchkin has decided he doesnt like day naps anymore.
makes him a little crank bag,
think its combo of teeth and tummy.
he could be hanging tired and not sleep.
he has fallen asleep while eating twice over last few days cos he hangs on so long.
just got my grocerys delivered again.
its way too handy but weather had been bad so...
its nice today though, i really shuld leave the house but im too lazy.
my sinuses r driving me bananas from allergies from the spa.
doh.
was lovely at the time but that eve when i came home i came out in big splothes and rash.
showered off oils and it went down but sinuses r gone crazy.
i always get lazy when they r at me :)
anyway im rambling cos im bored. :)

love to all xxx

Sophie started saying dada first (easier to pronounce I guess) and ofcourse dh was very happy. But now she is saying mama much more now. Funny she has started to combine 2 words together that sounds like "ga dam" and u can guess what it sounds like lol. I feel bad laughing when she says it but it really sounds like she is swearing!! Oh and Simon might very well be ditching at least one of his naps. He's growing up hon. Also good sign of development. He doesn't want to miss out on the action.

I forgot to mention I attempted one more time to switch Sophie from Sensitive formula (virtually lactose free) to organic (which has lactose). Within a week, Sophie started with diaper rashes (even bleeding on her bottom), loose stools, then it escalated to projectile vomiting and hives all over her body! I didn't realize a milk rash can also take longer to show up (from 7 - 10 days). We stopped the organic milk and her bottom cleared up right away and her hives are almost gone. It was scarey when she projectile vomited all over herself and crib during sleep. Thank God dh and I were stil awake. Poor Sophie :nope:

Sophie started saying dada first (easier to pronounce I guess) and ofcourse dh was very happy. But now she is saying mama much more now. Funny she has started to combine 2 words together that sounds like "ga dam" and u can guess what it sounds like lol. I feel bad laughing when she says it but it really sounds like she is swearing!! Oh and Simon might very well be ditching at least one of his naps. He's growing up hon. Also good sign of development. He doesn't want to miss out on the action.

yeah he is def trying to ditch a nap which is fine since he used to hve 3.
but he keeps falling asleep eating :) ha ha
he is conked now again finally.
his gums are driving him bananas poor love.
simon has been saying.. oh no. for ages :)
he says it when u tickle him or he doesnt want something.
its his way of saying oh god, let me alone but its funny that it sounds like the proper words he should be saying in the situation :)
oh my god, im gonna be brought up for killing my cat,
i can hear him tearing out the bin again!!!
he is a little nightmare.
they have been given acess only to utility and sometimes kitchen now ( plus the whole world via cat flap) but he has gotten wicked bold in protest.
we should never have got that kitten.
our older cat is fine and sedate :)

im gonna let simon on his reduced lactose milk till cows milk later.
he is ok with yoghurts but his milk is easier to digest and helps combat constipation so i aint changing it :)
poor sophie, its so hard to know what best to do for um.
least u know what caused it and its gone now xxx

Oh jess so glad sophies rash cleared and u knew what caused it! How cute for her words :) shes so tall zoeys only 29" at her last appt so sophies really tall!

Laura zoeys swim class she wore a bathing suit. All the babies did and we put them under water straight away :/ i was very nervous but babies blow bubbles and didnt mind. She loved pool. I say take simon swimming in swimmy diaper and trunks he will love it! :) u can sing songs and such. Lots of fun.

I read but im so tired that i cant remember to properly post.. lets see

Angel hope ur enjoying ur mom!! Also hope u and ur sweet pierce are doing well♡

Lisa glad massage helpped.arent they addicting bc of how sore u get after a few days?? If i coulda had one every three days it woulda been heaven. Did ur obgyn figure if u can have natural birth?? Sorry if i missed! I cant believe 10 weeks -/+..

Amy glad u found new accupuncturist. I hope u get a valentines day gift♡♡ fxd for u.

Bethany wisdom teeth arent so bad. Better to be young and have em out. Lorelie sounds sl sweet i love all books u got her too♡

Im enjoying snuggles with my kobe n zoey atm

0nly 29'' lol. Thats above 95th percentile Jen. Didn't the doc tell you that? Zoey is also very tall. It must be hard to find clothes that fit correctly. When Sophie went to doc and they took measurements they asked if I have any very tall people in my family. I tell them about my 13 year old who is already my height. Your little Zoey probably takes after you and dh. Wow, Zoey is taking swimming lessons. Is she enjoying it? How is her reflux? Any more teeth? Wish I could see a pic of her.

Thinking about taking Sophie and the girls on an over night trip. Do any of you have have a pak n play? And is it good to use to put the baby to sleep say during a vacation? And is it quick to assemble? Either I'm very air headed or don't want to bother to try to assemble things. Its easier just to make dh do it.lol.

Bethany how'd Lorelie's frenectomy go? I hope there was a quick recovery! My sister had it done a few years ago :ouch:

Amy ~ FX'd you love your new acu person!

Leslie :dust:

Lisa ~ Hope things are ready for the shower and the weather cooperates!

Jen ~ Swimming babies are soooo cute! How's the weather up there? :cold:

Laura ~ Hugs to Simon xxx

Jess ~ Sophie is on a roll! She's trying to catch up w/ her sisters! :haha: My sis uses a pack and play when visiting me, well, she did when Decland was younger! They were easy peasy to set up and take down! Just can't use bassinet accessory because of Soph's weight!

:wave: to anyone I forgot!

Oh and Laura sorry to hear your allergies are bothering you. :hugs: Yay for grocery delivery!

hey guys
hope alls well xxx

my car, oven and dryer have died, arrrgghh
not sure where money to fix um is gonna come from but anyway.
thats 3 so hopefully end of bad luck for abit xx

love to all xxx

and i think simon may have a tooth.
i can feel an edge poking out but its only tiny and not in very front. more like front left side ish :) not sure though cos he wont let me check properly.

Laura ~ Oh no to the 3 large items breaking! Those are not cheap!! FX'd you win the lotto! And how sweet, a tooth!!

PS I miss my DH :sad: How am I going to survive his long trip if I'm cracking after a week of him being gone? :sigh:

aw hugs xxx
its tough being without him x
when is he due back hon? x

Laura, not having time to get nervous sounds terrifying! I'm a control freak :)
Sadly they didn't sedate her for her clipping. It was pretty awful.
Hope you caught a video of Simon splashing around :D
So sorry that everything seems to be breaking down. Hate when that happens. Especially in threes *grumbles about the evilness of odd numbers*
But hurray teeth!

Angel, oh no your sister had a frenectomy? Ouch is right!
Sorry that your husband has to travel too darling :hugs:

Jessica, your poor daughter! That is so stinky about her teeth :( I have had teeth pulled before but that is because I needed braces at 12 and I still had a lot of baby teeth that weren't even loose.
Cracking up over Sophie's "swearing"! :lol:
Sorry for the formula troubles :( feeling lucky that L is so easy with formula

Jen, of course you would reassure me about my teeth. Since you know all this dentistry stuff ;) still terrifies me hehe.
How did you enjoy swimming class? Fur baby and real baby snuggles are the best <3

Lisa, glad that your painful massage actually helped!

Amy and Leslie, love you girls. Much rainbow dust. Pretty soon I will be obsessing over cycles with y'all. It will be fun!

The frenectomy was terrible. She was screaming so much after that I still couldn't get her to nurse for longer than a minute. And she had been in SUCH a good mood before. She was smiling at everyone and babbling happily. I was so worried that she wouldn't babble anymore but no worries. She woke up this morning with a big grin, squeaking away :)
Been back to reading romance books lately because I am lonely lol.

Poor sweet Lorelei. :nope: Bethany, I am so sorry you had to see her in so much pain and I am sad that she had to go through that. Thank God she is doing better now. :flower: Its so hard to see our babies suffer. I freak out with every little thing that happens with my girls. I try not to, but my miscarriage changed me and I have become very paranoid. Do you think it will be easier to nurse Lorelie now?

I was thinking about taking the girls to one of the historic gold rush towns so that they can learn about history. They have some nice little historic towns up in Northern California. They are about 2 hours away. I figure Sophie will be able to sleep during a 2 hour drive.

So, any of you ladies have special plans for the weekend?

Bethany ~ One of the pediatricians my sis works with (who also did our Botox--small town) noticed Melody's. He gave her a local at the site (under tongue), then snipped it! It bled like mad!! I couldn't imagine what you guys went through...I know it pales in comparison, but at the time I thought Pierce wouldn't smile again after his 1st shots <~~that's how bad he takes them. Glad Lorelie is back to her sweet smiling self - with a better ability to latch on I hope!

Jess your trip sounds lovely! Such a good mommy looking to educate her girls!

Laura ~ Any sightings on Simon's tooth yet?

Hope everyone is well...it's been a quiet Friday! :flower:

Mom's visit has been great. Dad got her an iPhone and every time I turn around she is recording something he is doing! :cloud9: I've finally been in touch with a local photographer. Waiting to confirm the booking for his 6 month pics. Not sure what outfits/scenes we should do...if you've seen anything out there, I'm open to suggestions! Oh and my DH gets in Sunday---2 more sleeps!

Oh and nothing exciting for me this weekend Jess. Hope you all have a fab gold rush trip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->