ttc after a d&c

Jessica, it is difficult not to worry. When one has been through the worst possible scenario regarding their children...you just are always prepared for the worst things to happen. It is scary and stinky. Ever vigilant!
That trip sounds great. I bet your girls will love it! We always took educational trips when I was a kid. We'd visit all kinds of historical sites. I have been to battlefields, presidential homes, and many a museum. Love it :)

Angel, it does bleed a lot. It was on her face and my nipples when I tried to feed her. Made me feel like more of a heel. But can't regret it- she will have much better elocution than her mother. I have a tongue tie just like she did. I blame it for my inability to say rural lol.
So sad that Pierce hates his shots that much! How long does it take him to be happy again?
Yay, two sleeps! It will be nice to have him home.

Weekend plans: grocery shopping. That is about it for me. Husband is home this afternoon and leaves again on Monday. But while he is here I will take advantage of him and let him haul groceries into the apartment :)
L woke me up at 4:30. Figured what the heck. Turned Pandora to They Might Be Giants children's radio and we twirled around the room to Michael Franti & Spearhead. I know it will be a good day!

Hugs to Lorelei.
Must hve been yucky for ye both xxx
But like u say better for her long term.

Hey to all. Xx

Made simin lots more food again .
Salmon and sweet potatoe today.
He liked but not loved. ;-)
Very good for his brain so he is having it ;-)

Love to all.
I caught up earlier but hve forgotten ;-)

Hurray angel nearly home xxx
U too Bethany.
So nice.

I didnt get a vid of his splashing cos it was just him ans me so I couldn't.
He dud it again for bath tonight.
Floor and me soaked.
Plus some clothes under his bath.
It's very funny though.

He grqbbed his yoghurt tonight so I gave ir to him.
It was everywhere. Hair. Eye lashes th works!! ;-)

Lisa how are ur hips.
How r u and bub?

Jess ur trip sounds gun enjoy xxx

Jen ur quiet lately.
How r ye?

Amy love and dust xxx

U too Leslie. Fx xxx

Tash if u still read love.
Just to let u know we miss u. X

Deedee u atill here? Xxx
I
I hope I have nt forgotten someone.

Yay Laura good for you on weight loss!
Just wanted to say hello and hope everyone is having a good weekend! Will catch up soon. Doc appt Monday... Let's hope I don't need whatever is recommended though :)

4:30am and Pandora what fun Bethany! Hope your DH's next trip is a short one! And rural that's a pain for anyone to say :rofl: Pierce gets a smidge of a fever after his shots, so he is a grump for about 24 hours (smiles are there, but he fusses a lot).

Laura ~ Dinner sounds yummy! And yay for the weight loss! Bath time sounds line so much fun...I can only imagine how wet everything gets!

Leslie ~ any symptoms yet? +ve vibes being sent your way! Think pink, as in that pink second line that yields your BFP!!!

Amy ~ :dust:

I always hate when my Mom leaves. I enjoy her company, she leaves in the morning. My DH gets home tomorrow so it's all bittersweet. They tag team time w/ Pierce & me! Meanwhile, Pierce is so much better with tummy time. He doesn't love it, but curiosity keeps him entertained and doing more "push ups." Still hasn't rolled over, but again, I'm in no rush.

Hope everyone is well! Lisa how was the shower?

Yay for Pierce!! He is doing great with tummy time. Sophie use to hate being on her tummy, but then one day it was like a light switch went on and now she loves cruising around. Soon Pierce will start getting around and then you won't be able to stop him!

like jess said pierce will get to like it more and more as his muscles and therefore his ability to scoot improoves :) xxx
he is dotey looking in his pics :)
hurray for dh being home.
sorry ur mom is leaving though xx
she visits u pretty often doesnt she?
thats lovely .

how is everyone? xx
not much new here,
oh got my car running again thank god.
hope it stays ok now , yucky to nothave car cos i live in middle of nowhere :)
close ish to towns but not walking distance in winter with bub :)
have someone coming to fix other 2 hopefully next week.
love to all.
hope weekend has been good to ye xx
we had one of oh friends stay last nt.
i didnt really ut saw him today.
it was nict to bed with simon but saw him today.
it was nice to have company, i know him well cos he is very good friend of oh.
but has been in oz for 2 yrs,
xxx

Amy how 'bout them Broncos!! (Is your DH a fan?) Did you get a +ve OPK yet??

Leslie ~ I hope your bean is nestled in (or close to it!). FX'd!! Let us know what the Dr says!

Are the two of you off for President's day? If so, enjoy your long weekend. :coolio:

Jess are you a Niners fan? (Laura & Lisa this is American Football chit chat...almost Super Bowl time!)

Sorry ladies... I'm being so slack lately!!

Jen, someone told me on the weekend i might be able to get 6 free physio session through our health care system if i can get a referral from a dr so I'm going to try do that tomorrow.
i don't know about c section yet... i have to have a scan at 32 weeks (6th Feb) to see if my placenta has moved and if not c section it is. Although my SPD may mean i need a c section anyways.

Jess, every update now seems to be something new Sophia is doing!! What a smart cookie!!

Laura, thats a lot of things to go wrong at once!! Hopefully you can get it all replaced without going broke!! Always seem to all happen at once.

Angel, sorry you are so sad with your DH gone. My ex was in the army and was gone all the time. As horrible as it is it does get easier in time and its so exciting when you get a reunion. Im sure its much harder with a baby though! :hugs:

Bethany, im glad Lorelei recovered quickly from her traumatic event!
Sorry your lonely to! :hugs:

Leslie, good luck with your appointment... will be interesting to hear what they have to say!! Update?!

Amy, :hi: and :hugs:

AFM - Baby shower on the weekend went great. The family issues worked out pretty well. I was very proud of my mum for marching straight up to dad and saying lets get the awkwardness out of the way and say hi!! My dad and step dad actually got on really well which was weird!!
It was a lovely day though and got some great presents!

I have my next midwife appointment tomorrow where i assume ill find out about my GTT results. I presume everything is fine coz no one has contacted me.

30 weeks on wednesday. i can't believe it!!! Im really tired all the time and my hips are bad but thats really my only complaints so far so i think thats pretty good!!
She's kicking up a storm in the 24/7 and my OH is getting very excited!! Everything is going great at the moment! (touch wood) ;)

Angel... I've heard of the niners but i would have probably thought they were a baseball team! haha :blush:

Angel, I am not a huge football fan but I do root for the niners. My father who passed away was a niners fan so u could say I root for them in his memory. I am also a SF Giants fan! Colin Kaepernick is truly an inspiration. I was reading the story about him being adopted. You should look it up, very interesting. So it was sad that the niners lost, but everything happens for a reason. Hows Pierce doing hon? Still being the macho boy he is doing his pushups? I love hearing about his progress. And he is super cute, especially those cheeks!!

Laura, thank God u got your car fixed!! Give Simon a kiss for me!

Leslie and Amy so excited for this month. Come on bfps!!

Lisa so happy baby shower went good. Yay for baby gifts!! Elena (hope I spelled her name right) will be spoiled!!

Bethany, Jen give you sweet princesses a kiss from me. :kiss:

Tash had her 12 week scan today.
All wbet well.
Great heartbeat and bub moving lots
She has no internet at tge mo.

Waiting at the doctors.. Quite nervous. It is pretty tough sitting in the office as always. I can sense the couples going in for their scans and check ups. It makes me mad at myself that I have a bitterness towards others. Everyone deserves to be happy and have a family.

Hey ladies! Finally had moment to catch up properly on reading four pages but now zoey woke up! So must tend to her soon.

Lisa yay for great shower and gifts sorry about hip pains but ur lil one will be here so soon♡

Bethany so sorry for U having to watch lorelie go thru that. So glad she is happy again. ♡
Laura glad things are being fixed and simon is well♡

I have tons to say i wrote this hrs ago and lost the post grrr... ill write back when i can.

Jess, you did spell it right!! :thumbup: we are starting to use her name more and more at home. I love it!!

Leslie, don't be mad at yourself... we have all felt like that at one time or another. You will get your turn soon enough! :hugs:
Hope the appointment went well.

Jen, Its the worst when you lose posts.

Hi to everyone!!

My boobs leaked again last night for the first time since 21 weeks. Was so weird! I was sitting in bed with no top on and it dripped down... my OH was fascinated by it! lol :blush:

Waiting at the doctors.. Quite nervous. It is pretty tough sitting in the office as always. I can sense the couples going in for their scans and check ups. It makes me mad at myself that I have a bitterness towards others. Everyone deserves to be happy and have a family.

So how did the appointment go? And I can totally relate to the bitterness! It felt like EVERYONE was pregnant around me, even the tabloids (Kim Kardashian, Will & Kate, Fergie...), I was heart broken. I know you may not see it now, but your rainbow is on the horizon xoxo

Amy? Thinking of you!

:wave: errrbody! I'll post properly later today. Just catching up :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back