ttc after a d&c

Don't have much time to respond so I apologize. Doc took blood for progesterone yesterday because I was luckily on CD 21. CD 3 she wants blood for FSH and estradiol. Then she is recommending a spermenolisis and hsg last. I am going to see how everything else come back before doing hsg. If blood comes back as something she will look at clomid. I guess I wanted a magic answer but I will have to wait a bit. I'm hoping it's something simple but we know it could also possibly be nothing and it is just taking us awhile. She recommended vitamin e suppositories that I am going to look at ordering for dryness because that part isn't helping. She understands my thoughts on OPKs and is leaving it up to me. When the results come back she may recommend them or not depending. I'm just worried about the pressure based on DH's schedule and both of our performance anxiety. Today is CD 22. Still BDing just in case because of last months long cycle. Let's hope I get pregnant and don't have to worry about this stuff :)
Thanks for the support and thoughts! Anyone have any advice or thoughts on her recommendations? I will answer more when I can. Happy Tuesday...I was off yesterday so back to work! And lovely snow on the way ugh

Leslie if u decide to use opks my suggestion use clear blue digital. They are the best ones. I spent a fortune on opks and cb was the best i actually got pregnant with them. What i did was use cheap ones and when i questioned if it was positive or i thought it was close to ovulation id use cb digital to check. The minute i got my :) dh and i bd and we caught egg. I know opks are frustrating but cb digital are great. Also keep box if ur unhappy cb can either mail u new box free or reimburse u price of box. So u cant lose to try it once :)

Lisa so glad baby shower was lovely. Ur lo is so loved already :)

Angel and anyone nursing/pumping question.... is fluttering/light movement normal?? Like not when pumping/nursing i mean throughout the day i get it. Cant figure out if its gas just my stomach contracting or my imagination... today i felt on my left side what seemed to be a slight push out my stomach... sound normal???

Leslie I am hoping that u get your bfp in the next few weeks. But if u don't, fx that all us well with u and dh and things have just taken a little longer. Not everybody after d&c or mc seems to get pregnant right away. It seems to vary with each person. I am hoping that its just taking a little bit longer for u and dh and that both of u will be pleasantly suprised very soon! :flower:

Jen, I believe u have asked a similar question like this before and have been pointing to the possibility of being pregnant. You have mentioned about your stomach not going down, about having strange feelings of movement in you abdominal area. I remember u mentioned this. Did u ever take a pregnancy test?

Lisa ~ How nice that your Mom took care of a potentially awkward situation! What a relief that must have been for you. Babies have a way of bringing grandparents and estranged family members together :cloud9: I hope you are able to get the referral for physio!

Laura ~ Hope you and Simon are well! What's for dinner? Hehe!

Bethany ~ How's that baby girl? How long is your DH gone for this time?

Leslie ~ :happydance: CD21! So I think if you want to toy with OPKs then Jen's approach is good. It was my experience that the cheapies (Amazon "wondfo's LH strips" were just as effective as the name brands for a fraction of the cost. I used a CB fertility monitor (expensive), the $20 box of 3-4 and the wondfo's. They all lined up with the cycle monitoring i had through my RE. I understand the added pressure perspective, FX'd you won't need them! :dust:

Jess ~ Did you get to go on your trip?

Jen ~ :test: I have had some intense abdominal movements lately...normally it's followed by wind though :blush: Maybe the hormones we have w/ nursing can cause us to have more sensitive digestive systems? That being said, if I were you I would take a test! I still have a couple left over if ya want them!

Aaaammmmyyyyy :headspin: 2 days of +ve OPKs!!! :headspin: No meds, just an old school round of baby making. FX'd!

We had a play date today. Pierce is the same size as the one year olds...poor little fella is content just lounging, so still no rolling over for us! Ha! I'll probably freak and scare him once he does though!

Bracing for snow over here...a beach town + snow = chaos and mayhem at all grocery stores! It's insane! :haha:

Three amigos (Ryker, Bianca and Pierce)...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 8
Hi girls!!! I wanted to stop in real quick and say hello and see how everyone was doing!!! Miss you and love you all!!!

Angel, LOVE the pics of P and his possy... ADORABLE!!!

Don't have much time to respond so I apologize. Doc took blood for progesterone yesterday because I was luckily on CD 21. CD 3 she wants blood for FSH and estradiol. Then she is recommending a spermenolisis and hsg last. I am going to see how everything else come back before doing hsg. If blood comes back as something she will look at clomid. I guess I wanted a magic answer but I will have to wait a bit. I'm hoping it's something simple but we know it could also possibly be nothing and it is just taking us awhile. She recommended vitamin e suppositories that I am going to look at ordering for dryness because that part isn't helping. She understands my thoughts on OPKs and is leaving it up to me. When the results come back she may recommend them or not depending. I'm just worried about the pressure based on DH's schedule and both of our performance anxiety. Today is CD 22. Still BDing just in case because of last months long cycle. Let's hope I get pregnant and don't have to worry about this stuff :)
Thanks for the support and thoughts! Anyone have any advice or thoughts on her recommendations? I will answer more when I can. Happy Tuesday...I was off yesterday so back to work! And lovely snow on the way ugh

Leslie, IM SOOOO glad that you are getting some answers. As for the HSG, Ive had 2 and after the first one I got pregnant. They say that it can be theraputic and clear tubes if you have a little debris in there which may have been the case for me. They also check for uterine abnormalities and what not as well. Def worth looking in to IF you dont fall preggers this cycle which I hope that you do!!

Laura, hows you little milky face doing?? Hope all is well!!!

Jess, hope things are going well with you and Sophia!!

Lisa, glad you had a great time at your shower!

Jen, love to you and Zoey!!!

Bethany, I was laughing when I saw that too but Im SOOOOO mad about my niners losing. But that wouldve been tough because Im also a Broncos fan. I hope the Seahawks go down (no offense to hawk fans).

Love and hugs to anyone Ive missed!!! Sitting out this round and letting my body just soak in the acu treatment this month and clean out "sludge". I feel wonderful and am pretty hopeful that it will lead to our healthy earth baby! :)

Pierce is adorable Angel!! Such a big baby. Do rainbow babies tend to be bigger. Lol. All of us have big healthy babies. :flower:

How cute angel! Hes so adorable! Thats what im thinking its just sensitivity also. I dont have any tests so no i havent tested. I dont believe im pregnant thou. Think af is sneaking up...

If I were you I would test Jen. This isn't the first time u have told us about these and other symptoms. Imagine if u have been pregnant all of this time and without prenatal care. I actually have taken a few pregnancy tests after having Sophie because of weird symptoms. If your having anymore symptoms I highly suggest you test, just incase.

Jen ~ If you've BDed without protection you could totally be preggers! My girlfriend fell pregnant while nursing. Her babies are 13 months apart! AF and BFP symptoms are super similar!

Amy ~ Nice choice to take this month off...come on acu!

Leslie ~ Pierce was conceived after my HSG. I hope you don't have to go that route, but it can be beneficial.

Exactly Angel. Its always good to be sure. I have had a few pregnancy scares and that has been while being careful. In my case, there is no way I could take care of another baby at this point. Its hard with 3 girls, especially since 1 has special needs and my almost 14 year old is suspected to have a.d.d and depression.

I must tell u ladies what happened over the weekend. My 14 year old has severe issues with organization as well as concentration and focus. Her room was sooo messy. I can't even put into words how messy her room was. It was a disaster! It looked like a tornado hit her room (thats the only way I can describe it). Me and dh decided to clean it and found some court documents in her room that she should have never had. They are documents she took from my file cabinet from our room. These documents are not easy to find. They are copies of hand written affidavits that document the abuse I endured while I was pregnant with her (over 14 years ago). She read EVERYTHING. She read all of the horrific details. This man (who is serving a prison sentence of 50 years to life for other heinous crimes) almost murdered me while pregnant and she read that he wished for me to lose the baby while pregnant. To make matters worse I found out she got into the file cabinet first when she was 7 and has known all of these details all of these years and didn't tell me anything because she didn't want me to know she went through my personal belongings. These papers were very hidden so I am surprised she could even find them. I am devastated that she had to find this out and never told me anything. This is a huge reason she is so depressed. Me and dh had a long talk with her. We definitely need to find a therapist for her asap. :cry:

Jess ~ How awful! How frightening that experience must have been for you at the time, I'm sure I've said it before, I am so glad he is behind bars! And your poor daughter...there is no telling what is running through her adolescent mind! <~~at her age their minds are egotistical and will find a way to loop a situation back to themselves (good or bad). Glad she has such wonderful loving parents. I really hope the insurance covers mental health. :hugs:

Thanks Angel :flower: The thing we are worried about is she found out that he wanted me to miscarry her and she seems to feel guilty about me being abused while I was pregnant with her. Of course we had a long talk with her and did and said what we could to help her feel better, but at this point she really needs to talk with a professional. I am so worried about her especially when you hear all these stories on the news about teen suicide. We are going to keep a close eye on her and get her to a doctor asap.

So I was going to ask you how is Pierce around other babies? Did he have fun? He look pretty chill in his pic, very cute and very very hugable.

Hi guys.
Jess hugs.
Its great ye jnow now.
Only with ye knowing whats going on iher head can ye help her xxx
I'm echoing. Tge girls.
Hope ur covered and hope u find someone soon xxx
Hugs hon.
None of it is ur fault.
She obvs searched very well to find them.hugs xxx

Angel.
We gad a play date today too.
Well Simonwas only one playing cos other bub was only 7 weeks.
She is dotey ;-) a lil dot.
I wanna bub again. Hee hee
Very gratefull for simon and will stay put fir now though. ;-)
Ur pic is fab.
Pierce is after getting so boyish rather than babyish xx

Jen I agree with complete opposites. ;-)
I hve felt pressure and like moving but I reckon it's things ie uterus and muscles moving back into place.
But my sis also got preg nursing and didnt know till few months gone.
Test woman;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->