ttc after a d&c

Leslie I totally understand not wanting to symptom spot...I hope your tender ta-ta's are a sign (though mine always hurt before AF too, so I could never use them as an indicator). Stay away AF :grr: come on BFP! How fun would it be to poas at half time and get a +ve...best Super Bowl ever I'd say! <~~I'm hoping this happens for you! FX'd!!

Leslie fx for super bowl bfp.
Some story for ur lo later hee hee xxx
Weight loss is through food and my gravity strider when I can.
My arm muscles are from 26 pound baby ;-)
Keeping fingers and toes crossed for u xxx

Angel I typed u a post.. Pressed post and...
It's gone!!
I've only heard of nigrates worg beet.
Simon loves carrots.
I xant wait tovtake simin to beach.
Hope we gwt a good summer this year ;-)

As u can see by ridiculous spelling.
I'm on phone.
Had simin st physio and ot today.
He us gwttubg a leg cast for nt time and a stander.
I'm excited ;-)
Aiming for walking ;-)

Hi to all xxx

OMG I had A HUGE post and it all got wipped! :brat:

at work so I cant retype it all but I replied and responded to you all.. I swear!!!

Love to you all!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Leslie ~ Cramps can be either or, right? Oh I sure hope so!

Amy ~ I'm not sure why the long post bandit strikes, I hate it! Sometimes I start a post, then walk away. I return to finish-hit "post" and it not only disappears, but it says I need to log in! :dohh: Glad work is keeping you busy (that's a good thing, right?)

Laura ~ So a cast for Simon's leg. Will that help strengthen the muscles? How is the one on his arm? I'm excited for him...and you.

Jess ~ Did you guys have a good weekend?

Bracing for more snow here...it's crazy because we never get snow! Odd to see it on the beach. DH leaves in the morning for a quick trip. Just my luck a winter storm is brewing and my DH leaves!

How is the weather where you are?

Promise to start posting on here more! I hope that all of you ladies are doing well!

Leslie, fingers crossed for you :)

Amy, so excited about your new acupuncturist! It seems to me that you are trusting her and optimistic and that is always great <3

Angel, snow is predicted for here too. FREAKY WEATHER.
Just sad that my usually warm area is cold when there are polar ice caps melting and then polar bears can't get to prey on seals to feed their cubs *sobs* darn Animal Channel.

Laura, sounds like Simon had a good appointment! Still have baby fever?

Is there any point to cooking when it's just me? I'm going to live off of hummus, yogurt and quinoa while my DH is gone <~~feeling super lazy! I've already made P's purees, so he'll eat well. Is it nuts that I love his puréed peas? Whole Foods organic frozen peas are super delicious!

Laura ~ I've been reading too much on nitrates in foods.

Bethany ~ Hi! Poor polar bears, but yay for the seals!

Jess & Jen ~ Smooches for the girls!

Amy & Leslie ~ :dust:

Lisa ~ How are you getting on? Won't be long now!

angel believe u have to worry about nitrates in leftovers and beets like laura said. my dr says freeze babys foods after they are prepared if not using that day. :) am i missing something?

ugh to snow im tired of freezing cold and snow!! its been ruining everything :( swim classes been cancelled last week possibly again tom. . we missed her valentines day pictures and almost slid into a tree and off a cliff into a house on sunday due to snow that came out of no where!!! i also had to cancel 3 car appts to get it serviced. im so tired of it. anyone else?

lisa getting closer!!! so exciting!!

horseys baby is gorgeous!

laura poor simon but yay if it will help him walk ;)

peirce is sooo cute!!!&#9825;

bethany im enjoying all ur fb pics. shes sooo cute! pretty lorelie and mommy!! is she nursing now??

amy and leslie fxd for this month :dust:

havent tested but should get to dollar store for a test today just so i can have a drink if im not. mil is watching zoey so we can have a date. im excited. but i have a plugged duct and im in lots of pain. dread putting a bra on soon :/

zoey is good growing babbling but no real words yet except ma which my husband refuses to hear. all well she only says it when im not there with her and she wants me.. kobe is such a good pup. he tries to bring her toys to share with her. his toys of course. he doesnt like her with water bottles though. he likes them all for himself! its gross i have to watch her

angel believe u have to worry about nitrates in leftovers and beets like laura said. my dr says freeze babys foods after they are prepared if not using that day. :) am i missing something?

According to other sites, carrots, turnips and spinach are also high in nitrates. The reading I've been doing says things like, not to use the water from steamed carrots to thin the puree because nitrates seep out of the carrots as they steam and fall into the water. They suggest alternative cooking methods to decrease nitrate exposure. Honestly there is sooo much info out there on pesticides and preservatives, nothing seems safe to eat anymore! :dohh:

Zoey sounds soo sweet! And how scary that you nearly wrecked!!! Be careful out there! Have fun on your date. I too am ready to enjoy the outdoors without freezing!

Angel yup cast should straighten . Strengthen and prevent contracture.
Where muscle gets stuck in a contraction.
Big risk for cp people.
So it's great ;-)
Snow on beach would be funny.
We gwt 4 seasons in a day. Our weather doesn't know whatever is. ;-)

Oh man. Disappearing posts again.
I mat hve to smash mt phone off a wall really hard soon ;-)
Love to all.

Jen scary bout car.
Glad yr ok.
Angel I do use veg water for blending.
I was told to by dietician but had been doing it anyway.

Four seasons in a day would be tough to dress for Laura! And glad the dietician said it's ok to use the veggie water. It's just so tough trying to do what's best for these babes!

You are right about the nitrates Angel. I've done a bit of reading on this. Apparently the nitrates seep out into the water as the veggies are boiled and the longer they are boiled, the more nitrates and nutrients that will release as well. My mom always told me not to use the water from the veggies, don't know how she knew this as this info wasn't readily available in her times, she's a wise woman!! Theres probably more nitates in veggies than even bacon.. shocking I know. Veggies absorb the nitrogen from the nitrate thats in the soil, thats the main reason why cabbage, spinach, celery, beets etc. tend to have more nitrates. Experts will probably disagree how much nitrates we are actually ingesting from the food we eat, maybe the amount that we are getting from the boiled water is not enough to adversely affect our health. But as a rule if thumb I don't use the water to puree the veggies. I'm a little paranoid about things like this though. The amount of nitrate might not even be enough to affect Sophie, but with the info I have read I won't use the water. But this is just my preference. At the end of the day us mommies will do what we think is right for our babies. Oh, I forgot to mention that even most of the fertilizers the vegetables grow in have nitrates! lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->