ttc after a d&c

Leslie, do you still have the test from yesterday? I'm trying to look at the pics to see if there is a difference, but they are on different pages...by the time I get back to today's, I've forgotten yesterday's! Ha! It still looks dark today...I'm going to take screen shots. Brb.

Ok so I looked at the pics and they look different, but not darker. If you are ok with testing again tonight, go for it! Def test again in the morning. You are on cd20, so you are bound to O soon! Oh and if you can't BD tomorrow, then certainly BD this evening :bunny: They say 2 days before and day of O are prime BD times! :dust:

Oh Laura. Darn those seizures! Come on Weds!

Pierce gets shots tomorrow! Yikes!

Hi everyone!!

I have the two pictures but not the two tests... Your post cut off so now I am in suspense Angel!! Haha.

Nevermind I see it now. Yeah not sure why it isn't darker... Hmmm I may try again in a few min, I want a positive!!

So Angel now I am confused...took my shy bladder awhile but around 7:10 I peed in a cup to test. This is what I came up with...does that mean my surge already happened? Can it get that light quick or maybe the concentration of my urine is bad? I will still test tomorrow morning anyway. Thoughts??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 3
Hmmm....My RE told me the hormone comes in 3 hour waves, must be why they tell you to test around same time of day. I bet if negative in the morning, then you prob surged last night (put the moves on your honey!). I forgot how even OPKs can be a bit frustrating! PS for $20 you can get like 40 Wonfo OPKs that are very much like the test you are currently using. Do you have other O symptoms? Egg white cm or cramps?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s_ss_i_1_9?ie=UTF8&k=wondfo+lh+test+strips&sprefix=Wondfo+lh

Thanks for your kind thoughts and advice ladies. I lost it when my OH left for work this morning. He had to come home and is now working from home as much as he can. I was so scared to be alone in case something goes wrong.

Im torn about just asking them if i can stay in hospital for the rest of the time as much as i don't want to. From what I've read if the vessels rupture there is little to no hope of saving my LO and it will just be about saving my life. I get so paranoid when she kicks down now or if she is moving a lot. I don't want her to damage the vessels. Weird that just a few days ago i loved her moving all the time and now i just want her to calm down and just move a little.

Everything has been fine up until now though so I'm sure everything will be fine.

Leslie, the opks look confusing!! Hoping you caught the egg!!

Jess, thanks for your advice... its a very scary thing to google! i don't do much of anything anyways because of my hip pain so I'm sure I'm doing all i can. I read 35 weeks as well... i think thats how they do it in the US. I will definitely be asking to OB about that on monday.
Glad you're having a great trip!

Laura, i wish it was just placenta previa now... that seems so much better in comparison now. I just can't believe i wasn't given the right information all this time.

Angel, it was missed because i was previously in midwife care and the Ob i saw at 20 weeks was just a junior. the Ob i saw yesterday was a senior and he seems very annoyed that this was only just being discovered at 33 weeks when the information has all been there since 20 weeks. Also that no one check my file after my 32 weeks scan because they didn't make my ob appointment till 10 days later. Im sure there will be a few people getting in trouble over this one. I may choose to go through the private health care system next time instead of public. I bet you that will be the smoothest pregnancy ever though and then ill end up paying thousands for it.

Sorry for what you are going through Lisa. I am sure I would be feeling the same. We are here for you and are thinking of you, OH and little one :hugs:

Well Angel, I hope you are ok being my go to opk lady ( and I hope everyone else is ok with me obsessing!) because this morning was darker than last night. I should have saved rest of tests...if there is a next month I may do that. I can't tell if it is lighter than yesterday morning. I am stumped as to why it is darker this morning, maybe that means there is still a shot? DH had issues with performing last night and both of us were upset about it especially me thinking this was the time to do it. I don't usually get O symptoms. With EWCM it is hard because I do different things for my pain and now dryness- vit e suppositories and lidocaine. And with the BDing I can never tell the difference in leftover sperm and cm.

Leslie, the reason why I used the clearblue opk with the happy face because I imagined I would have problems with being able to tell if the lines were getting darker etc. But with that being said I believe if you know around what time of the month you get your surge and bd every other day that week, I'm sure doing that is just as good as using any opk. My husband would also at times having performance issues with all of the pressure and I would unfairly get mad at him. There is so much pressure on them also. I think they are silently struggling during the whole ttc process and they just aren't as good at communicating as we are.

Oh Leslie that one is looking darker than the others, from what I can tell through the computer! I believe you said your schedule wouldn't allow the two of you to BD tonight...soooo maybe tomorrow? This is going to be a VERY long cycle if you get your +ve tomorrow! 22 + 14, does a 36 day cycle seem long to you? Or is that the norm? (Forgive me for being absent minded)

Lisa ~ Are you ok? Sweet Elana, please please stay calm for your Mommy. That is great your OH gets to work from home. I'd be a hot mess! Maybe it would be wise to ask if you could be admitted? I know the most comfortable place to be is at home, but with so much at risk I'd feel better with nurses at my beck and call! Please keep us posted!

Laura ~ How's our little buddy doing? Just as importantly, how are you doing? Will your OH get to go to S's appointment tomorrow? How did he like the canvas print?

Jess, Jen, Bethany ~ :hugs:

Amy ~ I need to check out your journal, but I think you were still in the game according to your OPKs. Fx'd!

Pierce had his shots today! Ugghhhh! I hate it. Poor little fella was just smiling away, then BAM! Didn't know what hit him! It's so heart breaking watching them cry in pain. My newly resurfaced fear of needles only made it worse. While ttc, and preggers the fear subsided, but now it is back with a vengeance! Meanwhile, I've Tylenol on the ready six if Pierce is super uncomfortable. *sigh* Pierce weighs 24lbs (10.88kg) and is 28 3/4" (96-98 percentile). DH is tall (6'3") and told the Dr he was a big baby, she was perfectly content with his growth (Buddha belly and all)! She actually recommended Baby Led Weaning for feeding, said a lot of breast fed babies do better to skip puree <~~~ I was just getting good at this! Now to research BLW, any tips or sites to read up on it are welcomed!

Happy Tuesday!

What was suppose to be a Happy trip went downhill after the last post I sent you ladies. My daughter started having mental breakdowns and so was I. There were times where I started having bad thoughts about doing something bad to myself but I thought about how selfish that would be and how scarred my daughters would be if I ever did a something like that to myself and of course the fact that they need me. This is one of the reasons that always stopped me from leaving my husband, I could never have the mental strength or capacity to take care of 3 daughters (one of them with mental illness) without my husband. I truely NEED him there with me everyday. The thing is when someone is in a truely bad mental state (at there lowest time), they don't think about the consequences of their actions, they just think about ending the pain. I almost felt at that point that night, but my fear in God and knowing my children need me keeps me here. I just thought I would put that out there, so sorry if I brought any of you ladies down with such a negative post, was never my intentions. :cry:

Hugs jess.
It's a big strain coping with kids who've health issues.
If ur thinking along those lines y should look for professionals support sweetie xxx
Hugs xxx
We r always here x

Lisa I thought they were asame sorry.
If it's really very risky hosp may be best xxx

Aww Jess :hugs: I am so very sorry you are having a rough time. You have been through so much and are faced with enormous challenges, you are entitled to a moment of weakness. :hugs: Maybe it is time to really consider putting Natalie in the hospital to get the help she will need and to afford you the opportunity to heal mentally as well. I know it all falls on you and Momma needs a break once in awhile. :hugs: :hugs: Here for you.

Posted on phone.
Angel yucky vaccines xxx
Hope he is ok.
Long break now x

Leslie we r firstly TTC thread so talk away honey
Sorry I don't know opk s fir u. Xx
Bd if u can.
But remember sperm can live 5 days so ur already covered xxx

Break from vaccine I mean angel.
Simon is good. Still having um but mild AMD short
Nearly wed ;-)
Looking dodgy on eeg.
If someone cancels is how we wcoyld get one.
Fingers crossed

Pierce is going to grow into a big strong healthy young boy! What a big baby. He's basically the height of a 1 year old. And his weight has surpassed Sophie's!! I'm sure at some point their weight gain starts to slow down. Breast milk truely is liquid gold. :flower:

Angel only finger food Simon has had is cheese.
Biscotti . Rusk and grapes.
He adored the grape.
Oh gave him half one.
I would hve thought he may choke but he sucked it off the skin
I'm a bit lost on finger foods to be honest
Simon chokes easily with his reflux anyway

Laura ~ Simon is a baby, doesn't that count for priority? I hope someone cancels and you can get him in! Fx'd. I'm anxious to hear what the Dr has to say. Thanks for the tidbit on finger foods. I'll start doing some research on this BLW feeding style. I am so not prepared to just give P a chunk of chicken!

Jess ~ The Dr said she suspects his growth will slow down once he starts moving. I knew he was as big as my friend's one year olds! Little tank. Just so squishy and cuddly.

Ok. P is up from his nap. I'll be back (can't keep me away from this thing! Ha! Too much suspense!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->