ttc after a d&c

Leslie sorry I'm a bit ignorant about clomid.
Hope the girls can help u.
I'm not sure how bad sperm hinder good ones either.
Isn't it good that he does hve good ones.
All it takes is one in the right place xx
Hoping u get bfp this month and doesn't need Clomid xxx

Jen u can get preg with no af while bf.
Happened my sis.
She was 4 months preg before she knew xx
Havent seen about cannabis. But don't think il be giving it to Simon ;-)
He might use it as excuse later ;-)
Teething really sucks.
Poor zoey. X

Simon tugs his ears from teething too.
But if her crying never eases with pain relief. Could syill be her ears

Sophie pulls her ears too. I have seen darker than normal ear wax at times, but when I took her to the emergency they checked her ears and they were fine. Still no teeth and she is definitely getting fussy. She now hates her crib. She is always pulling up, standing, and trying to walk and she keeps bumping her head in her crib. Its so scarey. No matter how careful I am the second I turn my back she is standing and almost falling over.:nope:

Made it home! I tried posting pictures of the drive way, but it said file too large. I'll try again...you can see the tail of my nieces car in it the pic (if it post).

Real quick, I'm guessing Baby Elana is here now...happy birthday! :cake:

Laura, how long before the meds kick in and slow/stop the seizures?

Jen ~ Poor Zoey. Ear infection and teething pains, ouch!

Leslie ~ I'm with you on I don't see how giving you Clomid helps DH's swimmers not attack each other? Was there something he could take? Maybe the Clomid is to increase odds by more follies = potential for more eggs to be caught by the rogue swimmer who gets through :shrug:

Peas ~ My RE said once HCG drops you get spotting, followed by actual period, so maybe you can catch that eggy! It always took me 2-3 cycles post mc's to conceive again. Good luck!!

Bethany, Jess ~ :hugs: to the girls!

Amy ~ :dust: thinking of you.

I'm pooped, being without power was tough, my sister had to work all weekend (a hospital had to have nurses). Her DH is a great guy, very worried for me, so I did all I could to keep P happy and out of the way...very very challenging, but will make for a great story one day! The ice storm of 2014. I think I told you my sister's driveway is a mile long, here is a shot of them putting a new pole in (original pole and live wires were on her drive/road = very dangerous).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 2
PS Amy, from the looks of your chart you've not been feeling well. Hope you are better!

hurray must go on fb :)

angel im thinking htey should have stopped by now, hosp app next week.
he had 21 min one today again , his meds have been increased to beyond what she intialy wanted him on, thinking she may have to try different med, will see next week.

thank god they fixed ur sis electrics xxx
is def really dangerous x
r u home now?

love to all xx

Hey ladies!! Quick update to let you know she's here and perfect!! She was 3.2kg and 50cm long. C section went pretty much smoothly although I'll give you all the details when I'm feeling up to it. I'm in a lot of pain and Elena isn't feeding very well so far. Apparently that's common with c section babies. I'm so exhausted and doing anything is really painful.
She is absolutely affordable and perfect though! Very happy!!
I'll post some better pics when I can get on my laptop.

Welcome to the world baby Elena!! Congratulations Lisa!! Big :hugs: to you and sweet Elena!!

Congrats Lisa. She is gorgeous.
Babies often dont feed well at first.
They will look after her and make sure she is ok until she gets the hang of it.
Hope u feel better soon xxx
Congrats again. Enjoy ur cuddles x

Congratulations Lisa. Elana will be feeding like a champ in no time! My sister said LO's born early often have a hard go at first. FX'd your pain is easing up.

Laura ~ I hope Simon is well. Poor buddy having long episodes...must be quite frustrating.

We went to My Gym yesterday. The tiny tykes program (7-10 month olds) is sweet...we'll be going once a week just to get out of the house and interact w/ other babies the same age. I see now that Pierce really is a big boy, he is so much bigger than the others. He doesn't crawl like they do, but my boy can eat! Hehe! They commented, "He must have a big daddy," yes he does. :flower: Trying to get Pierce back on a schedule and in his crib, that trip to NC still has him off :sigh: And he has a tooth coming in. It must have broke last night. He was chewing my hand and I felt something sharp...the tip is emerging! :toothbrush:

Hi ladies :wave:

Amy & Leslie :dust:

Leslie ~ Did you say when you plan to start the OPKs? What did you decide about Clomid? How is your DH about giving a second sample? Sorry for so many questions...hope I didn't miss if you've already said this.

Lisa, I hope bfing is going better. I wish I could have bf Sophie, but that week in the nicu messed everything up. I never got much breast milk, not even from pumping. Btw, Elena is a great size, I believe she is just over 7 lbs, correct? Imagine if you made it 40 weeks, she most likely would have been over 8 lbs.!! I guess we have another big baby to add to the group, but most important she is healthy!! Hopefully one day you can post pics of her here. How is your OH doing? I'm sure Elena will be daddies little girl. :hugs:

Angel, once I logged in and showed my mom Pierce's pic. When I told her how old he was she was surprised. She said, "His dad must be a huge guy, well over 6 ft!!" Lol. I said, he is actually. He really does look robust (strong and healthy). Thats how they call Sophie too, robust. I consider it a compliment because along with being big babies, they look healthy. I can't even buy Sophie a walker, she is too tall for even the tallest setting, which is weird because she's not 32 in. yet, but has very long legs, she fits length of 18 months pants perfectly now. Oh, and her thighs are too huge, they get stuck in the walker seats and also her jumperoo.haha!! Btw, I see Pierce is enjoying being on his tummy now. They say crawling or the manner in which they crawl is not important, as long as they interact well and show interest in toys or make attempts in getting those toys.

Laura, hope Simon is doing good and having less episodes. Have any recent pics?? Hope his teething pain is doing better. Sophie has been quite irritable and not sleeping well at night. Those little teeth just don't wanna break through!

Hi Bethany and Jen!! :wave:

Hi Leslie!! Sorry about the sa results, but dh still has healthy swimmers also, correct? It only takes one of those little healthy guys to get through, so I'd say you and dh still have a great chance!

Hi Amy, hope your doing good hon! I'm gonna go and check your thread to see how you are doing. :kiss:

Well ladies, Sophie has started cruising. She crawls excellently, but she is jumping straight over to walking. Yikes!! She is obsessed with trying to walk! Poor thing has already bumped her head a few times in her crib!! She always wants to be standing and is attempting to walk. It scares the hell out of me!!

Leslie, no experience on clomid but it could yield multiples. Which would be amazing! My husband says to also see if he is getting any zinc in his diet or through vitamins. It is good for sperm. DH used to take it regularly. Can't hurt right? There may be other supplements too. I will be sure to look into this more later for you!

Amy, how is this cycle going? How is acupuncture? I hope that you aren't still sick.

Jessica, uh oh! Are you chasing Sophie around all day now? :)

Angel, the gym sounds like fun! And Lorelei is normally bigger than her peers too. She has one friend around the same size but the kid is long with a big head!

Laura, how is your family doing?

Jen, same for you! How is the job hunting too?

CD 6 here and AF is gone. That first PP period wasn't anything scary. Can't wait to get back into the TTC groove again. Just hope that my husband is around for BD. Can't this month though as I am getting my wisdom teeth extracted.
I'm actually going to need to have fillings done 3 weeks after my extraction. Do you guys think I should wait 2 cycles before TTC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->