ttc after a d&c

Sophie has become a handful ladies!! She has really taken off and is determined to learn to walk. Of course I don't expect that to happen for a little while yet. She just seems to want to take off. She is going through another major growth spurt. Bought some 18 month levis and Gymboree outfits, much to short and tight. Now I need to exchange them for 24 month sizes!! This baby is getting huge. Its cute to see my mom holding Sophie because she is very petite (under 5'2'') and she makes Sophie look like this giant baby!! Haha. She is into size 4 and 5 shoes now! Babies grow so fast. Its amazing! Its scary to see her try and walk because she is very reckless and if she decides she doesn't want to stand anymore she just throws her back and I have to constantly be right there with her and ready to catch her so she doesn't get hurt.:nope:

We are going on a vacay again. This morning we are taking off to another beach town and staying at a nice hotel. I already bought the girls new swim suits and high spf and hat for Sophie. She is quite fair so I am scared of what the harmful uv rays will do. Any of you have any suggestions on good sunscreens? I have Neutrogena for babies, 60spf. Do any of you know of a better sunscreen? :hugs: to all! Talk to you all in a few days! :kiss:

Mommy 2 peas
Hugs. Glad u had a nice girlie day.
Ye look fab xx
Its tough after mmc.
U want it over then when it is.
It leaves u feeling weird and a bit lost.
Xx
Fx for soon TTC xxx

Lisa huge congrats.
Sorry u lost blood.
U must feel a bit weak as well as sore.
But elena is adorable and worth it xxx
Huge congrats xx

Jess. Hey xx
Hve fun on hols.
I dunno on sunscreen.
Been wondering same myself cos I'm allergic to everything ;-)
Yeah mt mom is only a few mins in car away.
Havent seem her since fall cos of the weddung though.
Happy hols xx

Stupid allergies gone bananas.
They always do when I sleep elsewhere.
Oh well.
Was fun ;-)
Feel like I'm getting flu but it's only allergy.

Love to all

Laura how is Simon doing? You are right, he looks adorable with the casts. He also looks so happy in the fb pics you post! So sorry about your mom. I understand feeling gloomy :( is there a way you can do something for yourself? I know often time to self and destressing can really do the trick!

Angel I'm glad you are finally home! Weather can be so obnoxious ! And to think spring starts this week. I appreciate all of your questions because I see how much you care. I spoke with doc about idea of clomid and I will post an update below because I understand more now. I started OPKs cd 13 and realized I wanted to keep them to compare. My experience with wondfos so far has been that after the 5 min mark it isn't as readable as they say. Waiting 10-15 min makes it much clearer. I wonder if anyone else has had this as well? Anyway so far they are still light but we did start BDing yesterday for real. I will start clomid day 5-9 of my next cycle ( unless a BFP decides to come first of course!). DH isn't thrilled about another sample and doc said to wait. If clomid is not successful we will do another sample. It isn't covered by insurance and is around $175 so another reason to wait on it.
That gym class sounds too cute. I bet it is great watching pierce with other babies. I really can't get over the avatar you have <3 what is citrus lane?

Thank you Jess! Yes DH has good swimmers also. My brain is having a hard time focusing on the good but I am trying :) a swimmer did get through before. I did start OPKs as I found it helpful last time. Will start clomid day 5 of next cycle. DH says he is ok about results but I know better. Good thing is that he isn't giving up and being negative. He does throw in " I knew the issue was me" here and there and has a hard time talking about it. Sophia is getting very curious and mobile huh? I can't just imagine how happy she must be though. How is her reflux. Hope your other girls are doing well.

Bethany thanks for the suggestion on zinc. I do have to research what may be good and DH is willing to take whatever us needed. Multiples aren't a bad thought at this point! Lorelei is so cute. I always enjoy seeing her fb pictures. Good luck with the wisdom teeth. I remember those days...all 4'out at once and of course they had to get infected. Lots of ice cream, mashed potatoes, and scrambled eggs haha :) as for ttc I would say go with what your heart says. If you feel you and DH are ready why not go for it.

Jen so sorry you haven't had time to yourself. I saw you had date night the other night. I hope that was helpful and you feel a tad better about things. Are you also ttc your second? I know you mentioned it a while back.

Mommyof2peas I'm sorry for how you are feeling. I know we've all been there and it is very difficult. Glad you are able to have time with your daughter. Looks like you have 4 kids? It took me a tiny bit over 6 weeks to get AF after d and c so your cycle may be different. The OPKs may be registering some leftover HCG. I hope , for your sake, that you will get AF on time and move forward.

Lisa congrats again! Elena is gorgeous and I hope you are enjoying every min! Glad to hear how great DH is being as well. Take it easy and I hope that you heal quickly!

Amy I hope you are feeling better and the flu has left the building! I know we are close in cycle again. Are you still doing accu? Thinking of you as always. Come on BFPs! Amy and I deserve this so much <3

AFM spoke with doc on Wednesday and feel so much better. She didn't know much about supplements because she is an obgyn but suggested speaking with a urologist for DH or doing research. She told me going the clomid route is absolutely the best route to go. Because of our age and amount of time trying she wouldn't break the bank just yet. The clomid should give me better quality and more eggs that will hopefully give a better chance for the good spermies. Will also regulate my cycle a bit which is obviously needed at this point. Talked to her about my lube and although I conceived using it she recommended using preseed just during fertile days to give a better chancel we just started with that and so far It has been ok. As long as DH doesn't last too long I am good because after awhile I get the pelvic pain and it becomes tough. We both took off vacation days to spend time together and it happens to fall during fertile time ( as long as it is the same as last month!). So here's hoping the relaxing and more time to bd is helpful. I also talked to her about amount of bd ( every day versus every other )and position because I was curious. She seems to think that a lot of what I have read has been much if a myth and I should do what is comfortable and less stressful for me. I think that is it. But I do feel much better about things. Should get the results in the mail soon as well so I will be able to see the amount and everything else that I can't recall.
Hopefully clomid does the trick if my BFP doesn't happen this time around. I am just worried about side effects but can't do much about it.

Leslie thanks.
I'm not gloomy now.
Thats why I'm back ;-)
Tine alone isn't an option.
No one elSe is allowed hve Simon ;-)
In case he mneeds rescue meds.
The trip put for weddung did the trick.

Hope u get ur bfp and dont need more docs and tests
Xxx

Lisa ~ Elana is stunning! Soo beautiful! Congratulations, glad you are on the mend. Sounds like you have a feeding schedule. Kudos on your diligence and hard work! They are so worth it xoxo

Jess ~ Enjoy your night away! What fun the girls must have on these trips! PS Sorry DD1 isn't passing her grade, does her selective mutism influence teachers one way or the other?

Laura ~ Yay for the wedding pulling you out of the dumps! So very sorry about your Mother :hugs: how scary that must have been.

Peas ~ Love the pic of you and your DD!

Leslie ~ I hope your time off with your DH is stress free and preseed works it's magic!

I'll be back, Mom is in town...not enough time in a day lately!

Angel, I just had a huge message for you and bnb logged me out!! Grrrrr!! Yay to Simon getting his first tooth. Sounds like he is handing teething very well! Sophie has no sharp edges whatsoever. But boy does she chew everything in site. She has a thing for shoes. I keep catching her taking off her shoes and attempting to chew them. She throws a fit when I take the shoes away. Maybe I should try to find a teether that looks like a shoe.lol. She is also fascinated by tv controlers and wants to play with them, she gets a tantrum when I take it away. Maybe I should find a baby toy version of a tv controler? Haha. Oh and thank you for the suggestion on the Citrus Lane care packages. I think I will order one for Sophie. :hugs: to you and Simon.

It's sweet that the boys (Simon & Pierce) are getting their teeth. Makes Pierce a bit fussier than normal though. Pierce tries to get the remotes too, I just distract him as I swap it out for something he can have. I suppose it's easier to do a switch a roo w/ a baby who isn't mobile yet! He likes to gnaw in the bottom of empty water bottles...all of these toys and an empty bottle of Fiji keeps him content for ages! Ha. Hope Sophie likes Citrus Lane, I'm expecting our first package in April!

PS Leslie ~ wondfo's: I never really went by the 5 min rule. It prob was 10 min when I'd officially read one, but there was no mistaking the "dark as, or darker" line when the time came! And the Clomid makes sense now. I hope you don't have to experience Clomid, fingers crossed you are blessed instead by the side effects of pregnancy! It's nice to have a contingency plan though.

Come on AF, beat feet and lets get Amy & Leslie some St Paddy's day babies!

Hey ladies, just had a quick read through. I'm sure if get down feeding and jumping on the forum at the same time pretty soon.

Thank you all for your kind words! :hugs:

So we are successfully breast feeding on both sides now and it's agony!! Lol. Can wait till these nipples toughen up. No more supplementing and no more pumping at this point.
We are still waking her every 4 hours to feed. She doesn't seem to get up on her own other than make a few noises. Not sure if we should be letting her go longer but my boobs couldn't handle any longer at the moment.

I have a 4 finger stomach muscle separation up the top of my stomach so that's going to take a while to recover.

I'm getting the baby blues at sundown every day since I've been home. It's just horrible. It's strange coz everything is going really well and I'm really happy the rest of the day and night but for this few hours and sundown all just feels hopeless and I ball my eyes out. :(

Anyways I'll try get on during the day to reply to people properly.
Hope you are all doing well. :hugs:

Ignore my spelling mistakes... My brain left the planet while pregnant and now it's left the universe! Haha

I'm gonba scream.
Big post for y Lisa and it's gone.
Pgone is being thrown out window soon
Crying it totally normal.
Our hormones crash after bubs.
I cried lots. It took me 4-6 weeks to feel more normal.
I got better each week.
Hugs. Rest as much as u can.
Especially for first month xxx

So Simon was amazingly goid at the wedding
But due to change in routine he has woken in middle of nt last 2 nts.
First nt fir hour and Half.
Last nt for 2 hrs. Arggh
So not worth any change to his routine.
He is a great lil guy though in fairness to him.
Love to all.
Happy paddys day xx

Lisa I was told dont let bub sleep longer than 5 hrs in row at nt and 4 by day xxx

Hurray for successful BFing Lisa! Feed every 3-4 hours when trying to establish milk. And that's start to start time (meaning if you nurse 12-12:45, next time should be at 4). I'm so very jealous, Pierce was up every 2 hours on his own accord! Elana is a good baby! And that muscle tear sounds awful!! You're a a trooper!

Happy St Paddy's!

Laura ~ I hate when their schedules are off! Almost time for his hospital visit!

Amy ~ How are you? How's acu?

Leslie :dust:

ur so good with dates angel xxx
how do u keep up with us all so well :)
dates and time r not my forte :)
how r ye doin?

love to all xx

bit of a weird qs, i know should just go to doc and get it checked but i dont want to waste money if not needed.
i havent expressed for 6 month, but my right boob (the one i got blocked duct and mastisis in ) has never been right.
i still have hard sore patch on it closer to under my arm, where the blocked duct lead to,
its gettin sore now.
would it be excruciating if i had an abcess?
half thinkin it may be?
i have been a bit fluy but i caught a virus thingy and my allergies are playing up so im not sure.
anyone ever know anyone who had an abcess?
there is nothing visible really on skin, slight red patch but nothing much,
that could be from me poking at it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back