ttc after a d&c

Laura, thanks for the info. She is starting to stir at more like 3.5 hours now which is ok with me coz my boobs are so full by then i need to feed her despite the agony my nipples are in.
Glad simon was good at the wedding but annoying it throws off your schedule. Ive missed so much... how is he going with seizures?

Angel, Elena is an amazing baby so far. She barely cries and sleeps pretty well as long as her arms are swaddled in tight. As soon as she gets them out she starts to fuss a little.

Everyone else... ill try keep up from now. My brain isn't functioning enough to read all the stuff i missed. Im really trying to start doing things i did before i had her so i can feel as normal as possible. I think that will really help with my baby blues. I managed to get through tonights sundown without crying. I definitely didn't feel good but i kept it at bay. Hopefully i can keep it up.
We have Elenas newborn photoshoot on Friday. Im excited but a little anxious about travelling that far (1 hour) with her and having to feed on the go so she's settled for the shoot.
We had the midwife out to our house today and Elena has put on 70grams (2.4oz) in 2 days. She's doing so well considering we had so much trouble with feeding at first.

Anyways :hugs: everyone! hope you all have good day!

aw she is thriving :) xx
thats great hon.
enjoy photo shoot,
hope trip goes smoothly xx
im sure it will.
glad u had a better day.
crying really is all part of it,
i def cried lots of times.
mostly form sheer tiredness :) xx
ur sore , tired and adjusting, dont stress about feeling a bit blue sometimes xx
he is still having seizures, mostly milder.
hosp app tomro so we will see what next plan is.
xxx

Lisa those baby blues are par for course...it's the sudden drop in hormones that causes it. I had a time shaking the blues, glad yours is becoming controllable. Elena (I may have been misspelling it, my grandma's middle name was Elana, sorry!) will do just fine at her photo shoot. Just feed her before you go, even if it's before her next feeding is due, I think of it like I'm topping the baby off ;) Can't wait to see her pics!

Laura ~ Can't say I'm really good with my own appointments, but I make an effort to keep up with the LO's important dates.

Jess ~ How was your trip? Are you ok?

Amy, Leslie ~ Any +ve OPKs or getting closer? Hope this finds you in good spirits :hugs:

:wave: ladies!

We're good here, just so tired. I wasn't prepared for teething to cause multiple mid night wake ups. My DH is going to be in for a big surprise when he finds we have a new bed mate! He is super cuddly! That being said, I really miss my DH :sad2:

it does wreck u angel doesnt it.
im feeling it now too,
cant remember last nts sleep i had.
also never get to cuddle oh anymore,
let alone bd :)
im in a funk again today,
simon has had lots of long episodes today.
we both hve virus so both cranky and crabby.
least we see consultant tomoro.
better to hve bad day before than after.

I'm thinking of caving and getting the amber necklace...it's supposed to help with teething :shrug:

Thinking of you all mwah! xoxo

Cluster feeding with agony nipples!! How on earth do I get through this??????? I don't want to give up but this is unbearable.

Laura glad you are feeling better! Today is hospital day? Keep us updated! Feel better. Boooo to virus :(

Angel nice that your mom is in town :) I am sure the help and company is good. When is DH back? So far preseed is doing better than I thought! I am wondering if the vitamin e suppositories are helping with pain...bonus!

Lisa sounds like you are doing well despite some difficulty. Sorry I can't answer much about breast feeding. Call the doc maybe? They may have pointers. Makes complete sense to cry as the hormones crash but glad it is getting easier.

Jess how is your vacation?
Jen hope you are doing well
Amy thinking of you...come on let this be our month!
Bethany hope all is well with you and Lorelei

AFM I just ordered this from gnc online:
https://www.gnc.com/Daily-Wellness-Company-FertilityBlend-for-Men/product.jsp?productId=2134277
It was almost 50% off when I ordered so got two. Supposed to help DH. If you read the reviews some are silly but some seriously talk about fertility treatments and the fact that sperm got better after taking this. Can't hurt, all natural! If we got it and don't need it not a bit deal. I can't take the women's because it says can't mix with clomid.
Everything with bd going ok for this month because of time off. OPKs getting darker but not there yet. Hoping it isn't later than day 22 but we will see

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Cluster feeding with agony nipples!! How on earth do I get through this??????? I don't want to give up but this is unbearable.

Ouch! Hang in there doll! Do you have any comfort gel breast pads? Breast shields? I know it doesn't seem like it, but it will get better! Express a small amount of milk (tug on nipple) and allow it to air dry. In fact open air helps a lot. You can do it, it will get better...Lord knows I was ready to throw in the towel. Just have to make it past that second week mark!

Leslie I couldn't pull up that link for the vits you have for your DH. I'm sure it can't do any harm though! I think Bethany once had her DH take something, but my memory is failing me on what it was! :dohh: Glad your staycation and preseed are going well! Now come on +ve OPK!

Pierce has been down an hour already for his morning nap, fingers crossed for a cheerful Pierce!

Laura ~ That knot on your boob doesn't sound good. Can you have the Dr look at it today? Hope things are going well with Simon. :hugs:

Jess :wave: Maybe you stayed at the beach! Ha!

Darn I was hoping it would come up! It's fertility blend for men... Probably like fertilaid. It explains how the supplement helps the sperm. I think Bethany said her DH took zinc? There is zinc in there too amongst other things.

Hope pierce is cheerful for you :)

Lisa, You can do it! I second the nipple shields. They are so awesome the first couple weeks. And even though some say you can't wean then off the shield I've done it twice. I've been BF for nearly 3 years (with two kids lol Soon as second was born 1st self weaned) And the first two weeks are the worse! It gets so much easier, I promise!

But if your new to this call you hospital and make a apt with a lactation consultant. That's what they get paid for! :D If you have any questions though I would be happy to answer them, just message me. I used to bite the binki when the babies would latch....think leather strap lol Tears streaming down my face. Now it's second nature :)

Just try to remember your both learning. Keep yourself relaxed (I know its hard!) because it makes let down easier. Also, anything you can give your little one by breastfeeding is AMAZING, but it's not for everyone. So if there comes a point that you can't do it anymore, and you kept trying, but still had to stop, you tried! You are a amazing momma for trying and giving that little one what you could. :) Good luck!

Hey guys
Long day . We were hours in hosp and then had to drive to get his meds.
They hve to be got in 1 pharmacy .
Upping his meds again
I'm a bit worried bout side effects but he needs seizures to stop.
Love to all.
Proper post later x

Aww Laura...I'm sure the benefits of the meds out weigh the potential side effects. Rest up, we'll be here when you find the time to write xoxo

Peas :wave: I'm Angel. I love what you wrote to Lisa, very well said!

Dearest Tooth Fairy,

I thank you for Pierce's first tooth; however, I would like to return the horns that came with it! :muaha:

Hi mommyof2peas, I'm Jessica. I sent you a message on pg. 1348 I believe. I was telling you about my experience with my mc and about how quickly we conceived after. If you need any support, we're here for you. :hugs:

Hi ladies! I'm finding it increasingly difficult to find the time to come on here. Sophie is so incredibly fussy. Her 2 bottom teeth are right under the gumline, I can see little holes in the gum where the teeth are trying to break through but they haven't yet. She is so temperamental over every little thing. Sometimes when she bites down on her chew toys she starts crying in pain. Could her being this fussy be due to teething? I don't remember much about when my other 2 girls were teething. Sophie is cruising everywhere I put her down. And its scary because she just decides to let go wherever she is standing and thinks she can walk, but then she just falls over! So I have to be wherever she is at all times. I can't buy a walker for her. She is too tall for every single walker. We tested them out at Buy Buy Baby. She stopped napping during the day like 2 months ago. So she is constantly on the go. Its too hard to homeschool Natalie. I'm just going to look for a good private school for her. Hopefully a school that will take children with special needs. Oh, and tonight I'm going shopping for Ayssa's b-day gift. She turns 14 tomorrow.

:wave: ladies!

Jess ~ Happy Birthday to Alyssa :cake: I hope you are able to find a school for Natalie...you need that time for yourself (and Soph).

Leslie ~ how's the OPK looking?

Amy ~ Interesting temps! Come on +ve OPK!

Going to run my grumpy one toothed monster to the play place (my gym).

:dust:

Laura I hope Simon gets better soon. So frustrating when we can't control these things :(

Jessica happy birthday to Alyssa ! Hope you have a wonderful day with her.

Angel getting much darker on cd 20! Hopefully that means it's about the same as last month which would mean somewhat consistent for me. I've attached a picture....getting used to reading them so haven't attached this month, I am thinking day 22 like last time. Sorry Simon is grumpy. Hope he feels better soon and is easier for mama.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe