ttc after a d&c

Hey ladies, quick question on cluster feeds... Elena generally feeds every 3.5 to 4 hours but when she does a cluster feed which can last like 3 hours when should I expect her to feed next. Should I do like 4 hours from the middle
Of the cluster or something??
She doesn't really prompt for feeds much more the making some noises and I don't want her to go to long coz she get ravenous then. We have nicknamed her snappy turtle!! Lol

Sorry Lisa that I can't be of help. Sounds like you are doing a great job!

I'm a little frustrated today because my opk today on day 21 seems lighter than day 20... I remember this happening right before I got my positive so hoping that comes soon and I didn't miss it. Any ideas, angel my opk reader? ;) it was a couple hours difference because I had to get up earlier today.. Could be it too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 2
Sorry if I'm a pain in the butt with all this opk talk, ladies. Just want my rainbow to come already :/

Ok phew decided to test 4 hrs later once I was home. I am wondering if vitamin e suppositories were interacting with results... My urine is different after using them because you pee out the excess ( sorry tmi) this opk looks much better and is ALMOST there!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 4
That's the beauty of wondfo's, you have enough on hand to test more than once a day Leslie! And you are def nearing O time! I don't know if Vit E can interfere w/ the test picking up the LH. (PS this IS a ttc forum, you can take up pages and pages with OPKs, fertility chatter and symptom spotting! Post away!)

Lisa ~ Sweetest snapping turtle on the planet! If she feeds every hour for 3 hours, then start from the last hour. I think that's what you're asking.
Ex:
9a -9:20am nurses, then dozes off
10a-10:30am
11-11:15am
12:20pm-12:50pm
Then she goes down without fussing. If she doesn't stir to eat by 3:20pm, I'd offer her the boob.
Is that what you mean? Or is she staying on for 3 hours straight?

Thanks Angel!! I think this is what you would call " pounce time" lol. Lucky we have off so I was able to test in the afternoon time. I was guessing about the vitamin e because of the film it leaves in my urine that I can see...because it is a suppository.

Hope you are doing well

Thanks angel! That's exactly the info I needed. She feed so much I ran out of milk I think!! Haha

Leslie, talk to much as you want about anything you want. We are all here for support no matter the topic. It's great to have a group of so many different stages coz there's so much knowledge between us all.
Now gets BDing!!!!! :p wishing you all the best this month.

I'm responding one handed while feeding so hard to check previous posts. Hope everyone is having a good day!! :hugs:

Lisa ~ I know the one handed phone handling well! It does feel like you run out of milk, but the lactation consultant assured me the LO is getting something. Elena is building up your supply...makes for an exhausted Mommy, but happy baby belly!

Leslie ~ It is indeed time to pounce! :haha: I figured there would be an oily residue preventing proper absorption. The wondfo's are so small you'd have to be a sharp shooter to hit just the strip, so cups are practically a must!

Bethany, Jen how are you?

Jess ~ Hope Alyssa had a good 14th!

Amy ~ :dust:

Laura ~ Are you ok? Not blue are you?

xoxo

Thanks angel. Xx
I am a little.
Had to give him rescue meds again yest.
I the seeing him after.
It's sedation. So he goes like a ragdoll after.
Cant eat. Drink talk or even hold his own head up.
It's yucky.
But gotta be done sometimes.
They r getting him to double normal dose of his meds.
I'm a wee bit scared his body wont take it.
He is also sick abd constipated ocwr um.
I officially hate epilepsy ;-)

Sorry moany here.
That's why I'm shutting up ;-)
Nothing good to say, say nothing ;-)

Lisa I always thought simin looked like a lil cute turtle too

Angel where did p get his tooth?
Can u see it properly or just feel.
I'm still unsure about Simon.
I dont wanna bug him ;-)
Is he calmed now?

Laura :hugs: You can complain on here...good, bad, sad or indifferent we're your soundboard! I really hope the meds start to help him. Ughh to needing rescue meds. Are the frequency of seizures related to him growing? How are the leg cast going? Looking forward to better days and a quick adjustment for you and Prince Milky!!

Pierce's tooth is through the gum, at first I could feel it, now the tip is out. It isn't all the way out, but as soon as it is I'll be taking pics! It's his bottom right front tooth. They say bottom 2, then top 2 is the standard (right Jen?). My gf's son had his bottom 2 and broke 4 tops at the same time---ouch!

The best baby toy ever! He seriously plays with it forever!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 8
Laura, do they know the reason behind his epilepsy? Is it hereditary or connected to the stroke he had? Sorry I'm so ignorant on the subject. I know it must be unsettling to see Simon knocked out from his meds. I remember when Natalie was much younger she was prescribed Abilify for her unstable mood. We gave her the first dose and took her to the park right after. She was a completely different child, very calm, giggly, and extremely compliant. But she wasn't our Natalie. She ended up having a severe reaction to the medicine. Ended up very weak with high fevers and we had to rush her to the emergency. They conncluded that she possibly was suffering from an extremely rare side effect called Neuroleptic malignant Syndrome... life threatening. So we never gave her the medicine again and she made a quick recovery. But it was so scary. You see, this is why I am terrified of medicating her for her mood disorders.

What a cute picture of Pierce! How is his teething going? Has he been cranky at all? Sophie is 9 months today and no teeth! She has been so unusually cranky. We took Alyssa out to eat yesterday and got her some new clothes. Poor thing is very self concious about her height and she size (size 10 in shoes) and just about 5'8''. I keep reassuring her and telling her how beautiful she is. She has amazingly long legs, very nice figure and a nice naturally very tanned complexion. Strangers have made very rude comments aboug my daughters skin colors (all completely different) so you can imagine why I am so touchy when people bring up how different they look. It is flat out rude. Now my daughter has asked me if she is adopted!!

Angel, I definitely have a happy baby on my hands so far. She was back to her birth weight 2 days ago and so far only cries between nappy change to boob.
How cute that all he need is a. Bottle of water!! Hehe

Laura, vent all you like!! Gotta let it out somewhere or you will go insane.

Jess, I can't believe how rude some people are to you! Wish they would just mind their own business.

Hi Lisa!! Just wanted to tell you how beautiful Elena is and you are doing wonderfully with her!! :flower:

Oh my. I went out with my daughters today and another incident!! I'm not even being touchy. People are so damn freaken rude. Sophie's just about 25 lbs and over 30in. Its getting hard to find clothes to get her thighs to fit into. lol. Docs always ask me and my husband if there are any tall people in the family. What are we shrimps? Lol haha. I know several genes play a roll into height. Sophie tries to be very independent and its scary. She will start cruising and let go thinking she can walk and she will just fall back. Yikes!! And she has a temper on her. Oh and she likes to slap our faces. So we repeatedly try and show her how to be more gentle and teach her. But so far it seems like she is just testing the waters. She is quite rambunctious. Hope all of you ladies and the babies have a great weekend!!

These baby blues are killing me... Only hits me this time of day but I feel sooo horrible. She did a cluster feed right when it was hitting and I feel so sad. OH is bathing her right now and her cries are cutting through my soul. I need these blues to go away or i don't know how I can continue breast feeding
Sorry about the complain but I just feel so hopeless when the blues hit. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->