ttc after a d&c

These baby blues are killing me... Only hits me this time of day but I feel sooo horrible. She did a cluster feed right when it was hitting and I feel so sad. OH is bathing her right now and her cries are cutting through my soul. I need these blues to go away or i don't know how I can continue breast feeding
Sorry about the complain but I just feel so hopeless when the blues hit. :cry:

Aw hugs honey. Xx
Bf isn't always best.
Ur allowed stop u know xx
I felt awfull when we stopped but I knew it was best xx
On the other side though.
I kjow u dont feel like ir now but this is a patch that eill pass
Sorry ur blue. Huge hugs xxx
Admitting it even helped me a little.
R u low on iron.
It floored me after cos mt iron went pretty low.

Hi jess. Xx
His epilepsy is from hus stroke.
He is getting focal seizures from damaged spot in his brain.
Focal mean they start in a specific spot.
He had complex seizures which means he blranks out too most of the time.
Not totally but just vacant.

These baby blues are killing me... Only hits me this time of day but I feel sooo horrible. She did a cluster feed right when it was hitting and I feel so sad. OH is bathing her right now and her cries are cutting through my soul. I need these blues to go away or i don't know how I can continue breast feeding
Sorry about the complain but I just feel so hopeless when the blues hit. :cry:

Lisa, what you are going through is completely normal. I experienced the baby blues and it would get especially bad while I was pumping. A feeling of doom or despair would hit me. There is actualy a name for it and it is also connected to certain hormones that are released during milk letdown, but it is also the drop in serotonin levels after you give birth. I know how bad it feels, words can't describe it. It almost feels like the opposite of pure joy. Just know that this is directly connected to hormonal levels, changes in your sleep pattern, trauma to the body after birth etc. I can tell you that this feeling should get better as the time goes by. If you feel you are getting more and more depressed please make an appointment with your doc. They are there to help and reassure you are feeling is completely normal. Please whenever you need to vent I am here for you. I'm gonna try to check in here more often the next few days, please if you have any questions or just wanna chat, we are here for you. You are doing so wonderfully with Elena. You were meant to be the mommy of your beautiful princess. :hugs:

Thanks ladies!
That's exactly how I feel Jess. Just this hopeless despair crushing me. I just want it to go away so bad.
Pregnancy And child birth do so many crazy things to us. You would think it would be easier considering it's what we are designed to do.
I'm going to try go to bed now so I can make it through the night.

Try to rest Lisa. And try to keep in my that this is all normal. Not sure if you have or haven't talked to dh yet but try letting him know about how you feel. Men tend to think in Scientifc terms and all. Tell him about drop in Serotonin, hormonal changes etc. He will definitely understand Lisa. Your oh sounds very hands on already!

OH is right here with me Everytime I have a meltdown. He is amazing!
I just tried to express for this next feed and I presume coz I'm feeling so crappy there wasn't enough. I just balled my eyes out at the thought of putting her on the boob. I'm currently holding a bottle of formula. She seems to be going to sleep though. She got about 60ml (2oz) breast milk.

... Moments later....

She had like 15 ml formula. Hopefully to sleep now.

:hugs: Lisa. My blues hit in the mornings when DH left for work. Regarding feeding, you have to do what is best for you. Maybe you can bf her during the day and give her formula at night. And don't forget, the pump isn't as efficient as she is!

I only recommend trying to feed both ways because once the blues subside, you may want to resume BFing full time. Feeding during the day will keep some milk on board. How'd the photo shoot go?

Regardless of what you decide, you are doing a great job with that beautiful baby! Baby blues are awful, they go against the laws of nature. We are supposed to have that "nurture" instinct and when that falters, it only makes us feel worse. This will pass...have you been to the pediatrician for her follow up?

Lisa so very sorry for what you are going through. Glad these ladies are here to help! Sounds normal, although I know that doesn't make it feel any better.

Angel actually more frustration. Thanks for asking though :) opk was lighter this morning than my almost positive yesterday. I am going to do another one In next couple hours to see what the story is. Either morning is not good for OPKs registering this cycle or I ovulated last night and that is why it is lighter. Either way I guess it doesn't matter because we have our bases covered. BDed yesterday then will again today. Will let you know after I try again!

leslie it looked pretty close to pos yest , maybe u Ov last nt?
ur totally covered anyway x
fx for u xxx
come on rainbow xx

angel hows p?

jen, bethany, amy how ye all ?

jess people are always asking me do i have tall people in my family too ,
im 5 8 so i reckon tall for a girl :)
but i do have 2 bros over 6 foot and Oh is around the 6 foot mark.
i dont find it rude to be honest, i think its just idle curiousity :)
hope ye r all doin well.
any luck on sschool?
i think its agreat call.
more time for u and sophie together and might be the making of her to have time in her own environment,
i hope that doesnt sound weird, i mean it in a good way, i mean she can make extra friends and test out her own feet more.
u wont be under so much pressure as well.
could make ye all a lot happier xxx
hope u can find somewhere u like thats close
how r things with ye now?
hows Oh?

love to all.
im better today cos simon is better,
my mood is totally dependant on his health and happiness :)
i caved and got antihistamines and nasal spray too, my allergies were bananas
i dont like taking stuff cos of my liver but i had to, hives were driving me mad.
anasal spray is only saline so its fine :)
startin to feel broody again,
simon has one good half a day and it kicks in :)
if we would get seizures well under control and get him on his feet ,
i prob will try,
sorry im a bit obsessed, i kinda wanted to have y 2 kids before 35,
il be 34 in sep and have had 1 mmc so.......
but its not end of world if it doesnt happen,
i adore simon and am so lucky to have him .
sorry ramblin, Oh is away again,
he has joined a brewing club and keeps goin away weekends with um.
its abit crap cos now ive no help during week and weekend.

but its also means i can keep house clean :)
fickle arent i :) hee hee
sorry boredom here munchkin is asleep.
should cook and freeze stuff but im too lazy :)
il do it later :)

mom2peas how u doin?
any sign of af?
hope ur keeping ok xxx

lisa not forgettin u, hope u r having some sleep xxx
elena is soo cute, is htat pic from photo shoot?
adorable :)

sorry if i forgot anyone, simon is waking lots at nt for last few weeks so im a wee bit tired

Laura, glad you're feeling better today and that Simon is having a better day. Have you had your liver tested lately?!
The Photoshoot actually got postponed till Tuesday coz the lady is sick. I'm kinda concerned she won't be as easily posed now though as she getting older. They generally do them before 10 days.

Angel, thanks for the advice. Hoping to get through the night expressing and pick up bf again tomorrow. I didn't have to give any formula this feed.
We only take them to see a health care nurse until the 6 week appointment at the dr. She was all healthy and gaining weight at our last appointment on Thursday.

Leslie, thank you for the support. Us women have it hard I reckon!!
Hope you catch the eggy this month!!

Jess, thanks so much for your support also. It really helps me just to say this stuff out loud so to speak. Hope you're having a good day!

Alright angel... Here it is:) this morning is labeled 22 then I took again at about 1:30pm and that was the blank one (could be close to this morning) then 21 is the one I took around 11am yesterday. I guess doesn't completely matter but trying to figure out if it's still this dark if maybe I will O the next couple of days or if I did yesterday .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 3
i keep meaning to lisa but with all going on with simon i havent whoops.
plus im waiting to hear if i get medical card or free gp visit card so if that comes il go
money isnt as flush as it used to be :)
the allergy meds now could throw it out anyway so prob wait a lil while again.
i may hve to go with my boob soon,
still playing up
if u get any knots be sure to massage um out.
a dodgy pump blocked my duct and still not right

That one is yesterday.. Can't figure out how to do all three so have to do separate . This is this morning

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 3
Finally this afternoon...

Sorry to interrupt your post Laura. Time to get to bd before later... Let me know what you ladies think :) ttyl

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back