ttc after a d&c

Leslie...guess this is why some of the ladies liked the smilie face OPKs! Have you poas this evening? It is entirely possible to get a positive in the middle of the night and what you have are fade ins and fade outs. Will you test in the morning? Either way, you have your bases covered...it's fun to pounce!

Lisa ~ I know little turtle is gaining weight beautifully! I only ask about the Dr visit because here at their 2 week check up the pediatrician makes us answer a post partum depression (ppd) questionnaire (questions like, I am not as happy as I used to be. A. Very true B. Somewhat true. C. Once in awhile D. Not true) It was a point system, scoring 10 or higher they monitor you. I scored a 7! I didn't know if E's Dr does that. Glad you guys made it through the night...you've got this Momma!

Laura ~ Glad you are in good spirits and Simon is having a good day. Isn't it amazing how the guys can go on with business as usual? True he is out of your hair, but some adult company on the weekend is always nice.

Jess ~ Hope you guys are having a nice, rude-remark free weekend. Some people are unreal with what comes out of their mouths! Have you found a brand that works well w/ Soph? I'm really liking Baby Boden.

Angel I wasn't going to poas again this evening but thought what the hell. It was 9:00pm and it is lighter again. My thing is wondering about drinking fluids during the day and how dialuted the urine is may affect the outcome. I mean I thought morning was best and at this point my morning and afternoon looks different on OPKs. I can't continue afternoon once I am back to work anyway. I will poas tomorrow morning to see how it looks. I am hoping I did O already because DH's schedule for this upcoming week has taken a turn for the worst and there is no way bd will happen. If I did O I wonder if I would count as day 21 or 22. I am happy to say that we BDed every other day 15-21 then 22 and hoping for 23 ( tomorrow. I am saying hoping because I will be out for most of the time). There have been no issues and I asked DH if he felt BD suffers with work stress, he thinks it is actually being able to BD during the day is easier and less stressful. Who knows but this month has worked well. Used preseed whole time too.Let's cross our fingers!

How are you and pierce doing? Love your avatar pic! Thanks again for all your help!
Will try to catch up soon, thank you for the support ladies. Love to all! <3

Oh question...after you O how light do the OPKs get right after .meaning slowly lighter or do they just go real light? Did that even make sense? Haha

Angel, lovely pic of you, your dh & Pierce. I love how both of you have your eyes fixed on Pierce and he is looking dead at the camera like he knows he is the center of attention. This little man is going to be a heartbreaker when he grows up! :flower:-

Angel, I'm gonna have to try baby boden. The clothes look very cute and spacious. You should check out Janie and Jacks website. Their clothes are darling and made so well. And the big plus they are pre-washed (pre-shrunken). The clothes have different themes. And they have a huge baby boy selection. Its so fun shopping for our los.

This morning...trying to figure out how much longer I should be testing and when they will get lighter if I had Oed. I worry O could happen this week. Frustrating. Yeah Angel I guess you are right about why others use smilies. It's lighter than the afternoon ones so who knows.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 2
Oh question...after you O how light do the OPKs get right after .meaning slowly lighter or do they just go real light? Did that even make sense? Haha

Mine never went totally blank, there was always a vv faint line...that's because the strips pick up the estrogen which can be misinterpreted as LH. As for why they are lighter or darker at different times of the day, well I think it has more to do with the ebb and flow of LH. I was like you though, if I was expecting a +ve and my 7am looked lighter, I'd poas again around 11a, then 2p! So it's super economical to have the wondfo's.

Changed my avatar b/c I'm missing my DH. Pierce is def the apple of our eyes! Around here it's "Welcome to the Pierce Show!" Ha!

Angel excerpt: The more I look at the pic the more I think I should go back to blonde...I stopped coloring my hair a few years ago when I stumbled across my DH's old high school pics. The man certainly has or had a type. Every girlfriend was blonde w/ blue eyes, and I mean allof them! So I went natural! :haha:

Jess I love Baby Boden. I will def check out Janie and Jack! Thx! Pierce is 26lbs and I wish they had "husky" sizes. A lot of clothes are "skinny" and don't work with his Buddha belly!

We'll Angel thank you for suggesting I even test again. I tested at 10:50 because I am leaving in a few. I was getting frustrated and know I can't test until late tonight after this. Looks positive to me! Seems like SMU is best but that is unfortunate when I have to work. I used 16 wondfos this month haha. You agree with positive? So hopefully tonight works...if not we really have BDed as much as we could this month.,:thumbup:

So sorry about DH not being there. :hugs: When is he returning? I can't imagine how hard that must be on you :(

Whoops here it is
Might have the tiniest bit of color left for a true positive but to me that means at least tonight would be positive

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 7
That OPK is Positive! Positivo! Positif! I literally got chills looking at it! Squeeze in one more pounce Leslie! :bunny:

Edit: I told the ladies in the past that when I see the emoti-bunny I always hear ba bam chicka wah wah!

They change the site for mobiles!! Makes it easier and harder at the same time.

Looks good Leslie!! Come on swimmers... Find that egg!!

Angel, hope your DH comes home soon. You must miss him a lot.

Leslie, that def looks like a positive to me!! Yay!!

Lisa, hope you are feeling better. :flower: Never hesitate to let your troubles out here. I have definitely done my venting to you ladies. I consider you ladies friends and all of you have been more supportive than anybody else I know!

Angel, I was going to compliment your pretty hairstyle as well. What is your natural color and what color do you usually get? I stopped coloring my hair about 9 years ago!! I am thinking I should finally get my hair done. It is very dark now and my white hair (which I started getting when I was 25) is too noticeable.

Hi to everybody else!! Hope all of you are having a great weekend. :hugs:

White hair, like Rogue on Xmen Jess? My hair is brown with an auburn hue. I never went full blonde, but would have "sun kissed" foils put in. Eventually they covered my head! I'll do something again, but I need to wait until I'm done nursing :)

Hope you all have had a great weekend!

I have the same hair color as you. I naturally look better with reddish hair colors because my natural color use to be auburn but as I have gotten older it is more brown with Auburn highlights. As for having types when dh and I started seeing eachother he was vain enough to tell me what his ideal woman looked like. Lets see if I remember... ah yessss.... I remember exactly!! Long black hair (which I didn't have), pale skin (I'm pale haha) blue eyes (mine are honey/hazel), slender (I was back then.lol) and between 5'7'' and 5'8'' (I nailed that one.lol). Funny because I really don't have an ideal with looks. I reminded him the other day about his ideal. He said, "Wow, u still remember that? I've changed. I've matured." Funny how we remember certain things people tell us.

Hope all of you had a great weekend!! :hugs:

No acu this week for me. My acupuncturist took the week off. Terrible cycle. Probably the worst cycle I've ever had. I don't even think I ovulated which is a first for me. With these new things that keep happening I'm beginning to think this is the beginning of the end for my ttc journey.

Amy, this isn't the end for you. I pray that you have a new beginning when you get pregnant with your rainbow. I am so sorry things have been so rough on you. I know its been a tough road getting there but I do believe things will work out for you and you will be an earth mommy very soon. I hope things get better soon and that you have a surprise this cycle. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->