ttc after a d&c

Laura please please come and talk to us on here when you are feeling blue! That is what we are here for. How is Simon doing? Hope you are feeling better. Completely understand about thinking about ttc again. I also wanted two kids but at this point with everything we have gone through I'm not sure if i could do it again!

Lisa hope you are feeling better. I spoke with a friend yesterday who has an 11 wk old and states she gets blues on and off and feels guilty about it but does say it is normal and gets better. Being a new mom you are adjusting plus hormone change so makes sense.

Angel I want to thank you because you truly are a god send right now. I am so anxious/ stressed about these OPKs and you have been so helpful and I really need that. Been ttc for over a year and it still feels new to me sometimes. By the way u love that you made an xmen reference haha. Funny as there is a preview for xmen days of future past on good morning America. DH really got me into those movies. When does DH return to you and pierce? I hope soon.

Jen hope you are doing well!

Bethany according to Facebook looks like you, DH, and Lorelei are having good times. Hope you are feeling well.

Jess how was your vacation and Alyssa's birthday? Hope you had a relaxing time

Mommyof2peas hope you are doing well.

Amy I'm so sorry for your struggles and wish I could take them away. I think about you often and want you to know that. Hoping for you this cycle.

AFM we had successful bd last night after positive yay! This month has been successful, used preseed the whole time. I was feeling like this month was a no go after SA results but more hopeful right now. Depending on my LP this month AF is due between April 2-6. Vitamins are not here yet for DH and I almost don't want him to take until I know if AF is here but I also want it to build up in his system so we will see.

Back to work for DH and I! Hope everyone has a good Monday!

This month is actually when we conceived our angel last year, I just remembered that. Can't believe a year has passed.

No acu this week for me. My acupuncturist took the week off. Terrible cycle. Probably the worst cycle I've ever had. I don't even think I ovulated which is a first for me. With these new things that keep happening I'm beginning to think this is the beginning of the end for my ttc journey.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: It just doesn't make sense...it isn't fair...I hope and pray this wacky cycle is actually your body putting out a beautiful healthy eggy!

Dear Father Time,

While none of us like the prospect of getting older, we need you to fast forward to approximately 9 days from now. Your compliance to this request will not go unnoticed and would greatly be appreciated. And while you are flexing muscles and moving time, can you trap that damn witch?

Thank you for your time, pun intended! :haha:

This month is actually when we conceived our angel last year, I just remembered that. Can't believe a year has passed.

It was 2 years ago for us same time frame. :hugs: FX'd this is your lucky month Leslie! And I was obsessed with poas until I saw a +ve OPK, so I knew your +ve was on its way! :dust:

PS My DH will be gone until June or July. It's the pits! Raising Pierce alone (which technically I am) is a win-lose situation. Win, I get to do things my way! No one to question my decisions or give their opinion. Lose, I do things alone! No one to aid my decisions or give their opinion.

Laaauuurrrraaaa ~ are you and Simon ok? how are the angel cards?

Pierce goes for his flu booster today. I hate hate hate shots, but I know this one is easy peasy. I just don't like not being able to explain to Pierce what's going on. Ugh! Anyone delay or spread out vaccines? I'm thinking of spreading out what's left, especially the MMR. And why give the chicken pox vaccine, we all had it :shrug:

hey ladies! sorry havent much time. zoeys on the move doesnt nap wont sleep without me nursing her she working on her lateral incisors and walking. so its been a challange here. my forearm us fractured also :( no job yet and husband is financially stressed. im nor pregnant so maBe best for us tostop trying. its been hard.

leslie that def look positive!!! fxd this is it for u. amy im going to stay positive for u also. u both shall have earth babies. i love u girls and pray each day it happens

angel so sorry dh leaves soo long :( ur strong a great mom and im glad ur dh makes enough for u to stay ft with peirce. also glad u have a great support system with family. xxx love ur new pics!!

laura praying u and simon are okay. hugs stay strong mommy. is oh any help? i wish we lived closer really do.

Jen, congrats on Zoey walking! How long did it take her to get her balance and take those first steps from when she started cruising. It worries me because Sophie is still wobbly and just lets go as she is cruising and falls right over. You wouldn't believe how many accidents I have stopped her from getting in to. Maybe that was a good choice to put off ttc until you and dh are more financially stable. Speaking from experience it is that much harder to raise 2 children if you are struggling financially. We never even struggled that much after Natalie was born becausd my dh had a pretty good job and even then we struggled go make ends meet. We live in one of the most expensive places to live in the US, SF bay. Its ridiculous how expensive it is to live here.

As I was telling Jen. Ladies, can you believe how expensive it is to live around here? $3,000 a month for tiny studio apartments? Almost $5,000 for tiny 2 bedroom apartments? Glad we ard not renting! Sheesh!!

Leslie, so glad you and your dh covered all of your bases.

Angel, June or July? I'm so glad that your dh is such a hard working man, but at the same time it must be so difficult when he leaves for so long. Do you know how much longer he is going to be needing to travel? It would be cool if you and Pierce could travel with him.

Laura, when you told us about your oh leaves on some weekends for a brewing club. Honestly my jaw dropped. I didn't want to give my opinion of what I thought about that but at the same time I feel not only you, but especially Simon deserve so much better than that. I would have left my dh if he was doing that. I've had my problems with my dh being cold and not opening up like he should. But leaving on the weekends is just plain unacceptable in my book, especially with a new baby. Thats just my opinion. Usually I try not to be so opinionated but I feel you and especially Simon deserve better than that. And that is the only reason why I am giving you my opinion about this. FX you don't take it the wrong way but see that I only saying this out of good intentions! :hugs:

Lisa, hope you are starting to feel at least a litte better. I know it can take some time for our hormones to regulate. :hugs:

Hi Amy. Hope you are in better spirits today. :hugs:

No acu this week for me. My acupuncturist took the week off. Terrible cycle. Probably the worst cycle I've ever had. I don't even think I ovulated which is a first for me. With these new things that keep happening I'm beginning to think this is the beginning of the end for my ttc journey.

Amy huge hugs.
Dont give up hope. Xx
I keep seeing a little girl for u.
Fx it's soon.
I know it must be so hard to hold hope each month.
Hugs xxx
We all love you and are willing it to happen for u. Xxx

Aw hugs honey.
Hope ur lil angel sorts out bfp for u xxx
Coming up to 2 yrs now for me end of may.

Test on april 1 st.
Surprise us with ur bfp xxx
Di ye do April's fools? ;-)
We wont know if ur kidding
Xxx

This month is actually when we conceived our angel last year, I just remembered that. Can't believe a year has pa

PS My DH will be gone until June or July. It's the pits! Raising Pierce alone (which technically I am) is a win-lose situation. Win, I get to do things my way! No one to question my decisions or give their opinion. Lose, I do things alone! No one to aid my decisions or give their opinion.

I feel rhe same angel.
I like being the boss but it's scary at times ;-)
Aw thats a long time. Hugs xx

New plan for my phone ti smash with a stone. ;-)
Post to jen gone.
Ouch on hand. Was ir broken all this time?
How r u coping? Xx

Hey jess. Xx
How ye all?
To be honest I've thought about splitting up cos I dont want simon to grow up selfish.
He is being set bad eg as to how to treat people by dad.
But new men are pretty much non existent in Ireland ;-)
Child care is still pretty much moms job in lots of cases.
Id prefer Simon to hve me anyway
I'm more used to him and hve lots more time and patience for him.
I coyld kick up and stop outings but then I would hve a sulky oh about who didnt want to be here.
Id prefer just me and s than force it.

By new men I mean.
Up to date ones .
That share ;-
Not just anew man

We survived the shot without a hiccup...just praying the side effects are minimal! I don't normally have a problem w/ the flu shot, so I'm hoping he is the same.

I'll be back to catch up!

Sorry Simon woke.
In fairness to Oh, he isn't a bad egg.
He has good qualities too.
He is an over grown kid but is also loving fun and optimistic.
He does do stuff I ask him, but often notvhow I woyld like it done ;-)
I'm no angel either but ivhve grown up a Lot since Simon.
He comes first over everything always.
For oh and lots of men u think its oh then Simon.
Therein lies the difference ;-)
Rambly but trying to show both sides ;-)

Oh and what's a brewing weekend?

Oh brews beer and wine.
It's where a group of man/kids meet to discuss their tips and successes.
Also they hve competitions of their drinks.
He often goes and comes hone in 1 day.
Its further away ones he stays .
I dont begrudge him time our but it's been pretty frequent
And I dont thunk he should go when s isn't well.
I def wouldn't dream of it.

We survived the shot without a hiccup...just praying the side effects are minimal! I don't normally have a problem w/ the flu shot, so I'm hoping he is the same.

I'll be back to catch up!

Hurray
Fx he takes no notice of it now xx

Not trying to be biased but sometimes it seems like men have it much easier. Then again most of the responsibility of providing financially seems to fall more on them. I think in many cultures women seem to take on most of the responsibility of child rearing. Just seems unfair to me. Me personally, I'm sure you notice I don't talk very lovingly about my dh. I am not in love with him, truth be told. I do love him and care for him though. I would have left him already but its not in me or my daughters best interests. If I were to leave him and even if I were to get a good full time job I would not have the means to be able to provide. I don't want to put my daughters through a painful divorce. I couldn't imagine raising them alone, especially with Natalie's psychiatric problems and special needs. I feel sad that me and him don't have closeness that I wish we had. :nope: So I try to tolerate the way he is and make the best of it. Maybe one day I will find true happiness with him.

Maybe I have the opinion I have because I have a house of kids over here so being alone over the weekends would be very hard for me. I barely ever get any me time. It would be nice to have just a little time to myself sometimes but I'm already use to never really having time to myself if that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->