ttc after a d&c

Angel, ouch to the clogged duct, that sounds very painful. I hope you find some relief soon. :hugs:

oh no angel , blocked duct is sore. x
lots of heat and massage . hope its better soon.

jess i sure sophie is fine hon,
if she was up and laughing after i wouldnt worry xx

love to all xxx

Hi Laura, hope u and Simon are having a nice weekend!

Sophie was fine after accidental flip/somersault. It was so scary though. It made me realize how emotionally delicate I am and how scared I am for her to get hurt. The miscarriage changed me permanently. I don't think I will ever be the same. Quick question, is any of your los soft spot on the top of their head close to closing or much smaller? Sophie still has a finger width of her soft spot left but it has gotten firmer. Sophie has all of us on our toes now. She is very adventurous and just lets go as she is walking and then attempts to walk. She is so close. She is able to stand and balance for a few seconds without holding on to anything. She has no fear so I have to constantly watch her every move and be right next to her. Its mentally exhausting!!

Oh is a selfish pr**k. It's official.
Had dodgy tummy last nt. Then when it got a bit better
Simon woke for 2 hrs. So crappy sleep.
Lucky Simon let me snooze a bit this morn
I didnt get bloody cup of tea.
Just a great big mess created by oh brewing in kitcjen
And the news his mom is calling.
Code for clean the house.
Eventually got a hastily written card .
Ass!!!
I left and took simon to town cos he is a knob.
He just gave me flowers and choc nut only cos I was crying earlier.
By himself he is clueless

Happy Mother's Day Laura! You deserve the world b/c you are the most amazing Mommy! Simon is so lucky to have you. I hope your day gets better xoxo

Jess ~ Soph the daredevil! Walking is so scary...FX'd she gets the hang of it quickly! And Pierce has a huge soft spot still, can even see his heart beat!

:wave: ladies!

Happy Irish Mothers day Laura and ditto to what Angel said. Your a wonderful mama, Simon could not have had a better mother! Both of you are truly blessed to have eachother. In my opinion, no love compares to the love between a mother and her children! Everything else is secondary. :flower:

Angel so sorry DH has been/ will be gone for such a long time. What a strong woman and momma you are to go through that. Thanks again for all your poas info! Let's hope my next with be for HCG! Hope your clogged duct gets better!

Jess can't believe how expensive it is to live out there. It is def expensive here but not like you are describing! I can imagine the struggle. Sorry about DH and issues at work.

Laura no April fools for me! I will try to hold out to poas. I'm sorry about your struggles with DH...guys don't always get it. things getting better? Anything new with Simon and hearing from doctors? Happy Mother's Day to you!

Jen thanks for the pointer! For clear blue digis don't they expire in a month? I wish they didn't because would be easier to buy 20 and keep some for the next month. I may think about it. Wish I had more time to test for ovulation because I know that would also be easier but work gets in the way! I'm sorry you are also having financial struggles. DH and I both have jobs and tend to work paycheck to paycheck... What happened to the days where you could save up money? It's frustrating.

Lisa I hope you don't need a d and c and all is well! My friend actually baked lactation cookies ( I wonder if you could google and get a recipe). She was having trouble also. She ate a cookie and started leaking in front of us haha! I told her eventually I want that recipe. Beautiful picture of Elena.

Bethany hope you feel better soon, I hated getting my wisdom teeth out! Hopefully DH is waiting on you a bit :) thanks for the dust!

Amy thinking of you and hopeful!

Hoping I didn't miss anyone!

I have been pretty emotional and crabby ( DH is really annoying me and that doesn't happen often lol) so I don't know what that says right now. Felt some cramps yesterday but not much going on. Sinuses have been most annoying with this weather! Wish I knew when AF may come but we will find out! Hope everyone has a great week!
Anyone watch the walking dead?

Sorry you're feeling crabby Leslie. Lets hope there's some hcg building up in your blood stream and thats the reason for your crabiness!! Come on bfp for Leslie!! Yeah, I've seen walking dead, the first episode, thought it was pretty awesome!! Just got so busy and haven't had the time to continue watching. I hope its still on Netflix.

Laura, hope your day is ended good! Thinking of you hon! :flower:

Angel, hope u and Simon are having a nice weekend. I was asking about the anterior fontanelle because Sophie's is smaller now but its still open so thats good. I hear its pretty normal for the fontanelle to close around 12 months, sometimes earlier, sometimes later. I just worry about every little thing now. I try not to, but its hard.

Leslie, keeping my fingers crossed for this month for you!
I watch the walking dead!! are you up to date with it?? Last episode was pretty full on!!
I have heard of lactation cookies... i might have to try them coz the medication I'm on doesn't really seem to be doing anything so far.

Hi Amy!! Hope you're well. I haven't caught up on your thread for a while. must go look whats happening.

Laura, Sorry the OH is being selfish. Hope you had good mothers day!! I get my first mothers day soon!! :)

Jess, i must have missed the post... is soph starting to walk a bit?!

Angel, how is the clogged duct? what does it feel like? I get sore lumps on the sides of my boobs sometimes but i can usually massage them out over a few pumps and its ok.

Has Jen been around at all... feel like i haven't seen her post.

Hi everyone else!! :hugs:

AFM - Had the ultrasound today... it was pretty painful which was worrying. The lady said my uterus is bigger than it should be 3 weeks post c section and she thinks there is a little placenta left over. Seeing the doctor tomorrow so hopefully ill get an answer of what happens next. Im guessing this is why my milk supply isn't increasing.

Also not sure how many of you formula feed vs breast feeding but formula mums... how do you heat your bottles when you're out and about? Getting so much conflicting info on this.

Hi Lisa! I hope you get some answers from your doc about your suspected retained placenta. I can see how it could affect your milk supply. So are you still alternating between bfing and formula? When I'm out and about I don't heat my bottles or the formula. I have always given Sophie either filtered or bottled water at room temperature. Before I go out I will usually pack 1 or 2 empty baby bottles (depending on how long we will be gone). Or sometimes I will just bring the bottles (I use Avent and Dr. Browns) already filled with water. I bring the already measured portion of formula in anothee container and whenever its time for her to eat, I make her a fresh bottle. Her bottles are usually at room temperature. Give Elena a :hugs: from me and Sophie!

Lisa I do same as jess except I was told boiled tap water.
Hope doc app goes well.

Love to all xx

Thanks Jess and Laura. I've heard about the same from a few mums so I think that's how I'll start doing it.

Jess I'm expressing as much as I can. I usually get enough for a full breast milk feed every 3rd feed. The medication for milk supply I'm on don't seem to be doing anything so far. Seeing a lactation consultant in the morning as a last effort to continue breast feeding.
I'm cuddling Elena now for you! :)

Lisa if he doesn't drink the milk within 2 hrs I dump it.
If its hotter d dump it sooner. X

Laura, thanks!
She's growing heaps I think. I will be interested to see her weight at the next appointment. She too long for 0000 suits now but not quite big enough for 3 zero. I don't have many clothes that for her at the moment. Make me sad she's growing out of things already.

Angel, how is the clogged duct? what does it feel like? I get sore lumps on the sides of my boobs sometimes but i can usually massage them out over a few pumps and its ok.

AFM - Had the ultrasound today... it was pretty painful which was worrying. The lady said my uterus is bigger than it should be 3 weeks post c section and she thinks there is a little placenta left over. Seeing the doctor tomorrow so hopefully ill get an answer of what happens next. Im guessing this is why my milk supply isn't increasing.

Hope you are ok Lisa. Praying you don't need a D&C. :flow: As for the clogged duct, it is a knot. It's typically the size of my index finger (in length and width). As time goes on it gets really hard and is very painful, even after nursing from that side. The cure is feeding Pierce often from that side...it normally breaks free after 12 hours. It's a pitfall to nursing. As for increasing milk supply, drink heaps of water throughout the day and take fenugreek (herbal supplement safe while nursing) <~~advised by my sister's friends (one is an Ob, the other a lactation consultant).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->