ttc after a d&c

Angel, hope u and Simon are having a nice weekend. I was asking about the anterior fontanelle because Sophie's is smaller now but its still open so thats good. I hear its pretty normal for the fontanelle to close around 12 months, sometimes earlier, sometimes later. I just worry about every little thing now. I try not to, but its hard.

Pierce and I had a great weekend despite the rain, thanks. I was going to push Pierce in a 5k, but it was too rainy/windy on the boardwalk. I applaud those who still went out and did it. I'm not that committed! And very interesting info on the soft spot.

Leslie ~ I watch the Walking Dead. I like to wait and watch it like a marathon (the suspense gets to me!).

Laura ~ Hope your day shaped up yesterday. How is Simon?

:wave: ladies!

Amy ~ stalking your temps!

Hey angel xx
How is p now? Still teething or in a break?
Simon is super cranky last 2 days.
Off food. Drinking less.
It's mostly teeth but some from med and epilepsy
Nothing new here. Seizures every day still
Sick to the teeth of it now but what can u do.

Love to all xxx

Weird qs but what age do u think u should not watch adult programs I front of lo.
I mean scary ones not adult films or aanything ;-) hee he

Still teething, that second tooth is taking its time coming all the way through. I'm ready for the reprieve! :brush:

As for tv, I def monitor what's on the screen now. They have 20/20 vision and I don't want him watching scary stuff. I'm sure there are tons of different views on this though.

So are the seizures easing up any? Have his teeth come through (I can't recall who has what)?

Yeah I do too angel but he ddoes see oh play GTA.
oNot the best for bub but prob k ish for a bit. Not for olong though.
Good thing is he only actually watches ads ;-)
No tooth still
Thought he had an edge about 2 weeks ish ago
Buy still below the gum. Doh

Seizures reduced to about 2 a day but seem stuck at that xx
Still getting long ones too.
A 19 min and an 8 min today so far.
Doh

Darn the seizures. When will the meds help? Is it something he will grow out of? How's he liking his stander now? Can you post a pic on here? Teeth are unpredictable with these guys. My niece was a year old before she got her first tooth!

:hi: ladies!

Sophie's has a stomach bug, she projectile vomited all over our bed, the floor and all ove herself and me. Dh changed her while I changed. I sat down and put Sophie on my lap, then she vomited all over me again. Poor baby! Now she has fevers. Gonna take her to emergency later. Oh and her teeth have been right under the gum line and about to break through for about 3 months now! :cry:

Poor Soph. Emergency room visits eek! Does her Peds office have after hours? Or an answering service? I hope she is alright :flower:

She had no ped yet Angel because there was a huge mixup with obamacare and they didn't continue processing any of my kids healthcare. They sent us a couple of letters sayig they were processing everything and they were going to send us their healthcare cards and healthcare coverage info and never sent anything. We kept calling and were put on hold for hours on end and then the line would hang up. We tried to talk via chat and there were always about 500 people ahead of us. Finally we got through to them and they told us they accidently didn't continue with the enrollment process and they had no reason or excuse as to why. With the insurance they have we cannot make an appointment without their medical record numbers. They told us 2 weeks ago that we would get the cards in 5 business days (I believe) and as of yet they haven't arrived. What I couldn't believe is when we finally fixed this whole issue after finally reaching them over the phone, at the end of the coversation they had the nerve to tell us to call them the next day to make sure they actually mailed our children's medical record numbers and health insurance information. They are actually telling us to remind them to send the cards and do THEIR job. WTF!! And these people have very poor phone manners and are rude. I could go on forever on my experience with this "healthcare". If other people has had good experiences lucky for you, ours has been HORRIBLE!! Oh, one more thing, we have no idea what the share of cost will be, if any. They said they couldn't give us that info over the phone!!:growlmad:

I had no idea that applied to your infant as well! That's just awful! I had no clue it was so bad. :hugs: Basically you are forced to hit the ER if they get sick. Yikes! How do they give her immunizations? What an awful system they have set up. Call them back? Do they know how tough it was for you to get through in the first place! :dohh:

Edit: And no biggie if you've decided to delay them :thumbup: I'm seriously on the fence about letting them give Pierce the MMR at 1 year old. He still has a knot from the DTAP he got 6 weeks ago! <~~ that worries me.

Angel, Sophie is VERY late for shots. She has only gotten 2 rounds of shots. Thank God she has been good healthwise, especially with 2 older sisters in the house. But when I recieve her card she is going immediately for a check up. Btw, she is having a major growth spurt. Its getting hard to find clothes for a chunky baby with huge thighs!!

G'morning ladies :wave:

Jess ~ My cousin purposefully delayed shots for her son. Soph will be just fine. When I asked about an alternate schedule, my Dr's office told me there was a recent outbreak of measles in NY, I'll have to look into that. Are they using Scare tactics to vaccinate?

It's April Fool's Day!

Update: So my Dr's office wasn't trying to scare me...cases of the measles have been reported in CA (Orange County & SF) and NY (NYC & Bronx) :argh:

Darn the seizures. When will the meds help? Is it something he will grow out of? How's he liking his stander now? Can you post a pic on here? Teeth are unpredictable with these guys. My niece was a year old before she got her first tooth!

:hi: ladies!

Third time tying . F ing phone
Can grow out of it. It's a wait and see with fingers crossed
They hve got milder and less so hoping things are in the up
I woyld hve expecTed faster but....
Likes stander now thank god

Posted cos phone is dymb
Keeps switching internet off and losing posts.
Il post pic when I get on comp.
S is super fussy these days.
Can't blame him between teeth . Tummy abd epulepsy ;-)
He is all about tge snuggles ;-)

Love to all xx

I hope Simon gets his teeth soon. Poor boy, he must be in lots of pain. I bet he is fun to cuddle though! :hugs:

He def gives good cuddles jess ;-)
Rubs my face and hair and all while he snuggles
Hard to eat or get stuff done though.
He is sleeping on me by day again.
Only does this when he feels bad.
How ye all xx

Sorry jess. Forgetful me
U said Sophie is sickhow is she now?
Hope she gera better soon and ye dont catch it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts