ttc after a d&c

Hurray for pediatrician Jess! Sophia is on the mend, you must be relieved. No dairy or citrus...good thing only 2.5 months of it though :). And 22lbs is a great weight, it's prob b/c she is walking that she shed a couple of lbs...

Laura ~ Oh I hope the meds are doing their trick. Thank you for filling us in on his experience. I'm looking forward to hearing about Simon's progress in the days, months ahead!

Lisa ~ Fussy girl...it is prob just her tummy like Laura said. Nothing you are eating will cause her harm, if nothing else your breast milk helps ease things up. It is designed specifically for her after all!

TGIF ladies!

Jen, Bethany? How are you, how are the girls?

Pierce is 8 months today! The boy gave me a run for my money last night...was up every 2 hours :dohh: I wonder if it's his teeth still or a growth spurt? :shrug: Morning nap time, going to see if I can catch a cat nap!

angel p sounds like simon,
his teeth are totally interupting his sleep.
he slept well last nt though :)
sound asleep now too

love to all xx

So, I just went to the last page :blush:

Angel, 8 months! Yay!

Laura, glad that Simon is sleeping. What a sweetheart!

Leslie, how is TTC going? Did you ever get a positive on OPKs? Is there a certain kind you'd recommend?

Jessica, how are your girls doing? How are YOU doing mama?

Amy, same stuff for you- how is TTC going? Or have you conceived? I really don't want to miss any positive tests from you and Leslie! I love you girls. When you guys get those rainbows I will annoy y'all with constant baby gear talk.

Lisa, Elena is so precious!

Jen, how are you and Zoey? Still TTC as well?

I wish that we were on FB. It'd be so much easier to keep up with everyone. I feel terrible that I don't come over here like I used to. It has been rough. Still can't feel half of my face. Eating slop. Lorelei is possibly cutting teeth because she fusses a lot during the day. I a afraid that you guys are feeling neglected by me and I never want any of you to feel that way. I love all of you. Friends forever *throws glitter*

Moms, are any of you giving LOs table food yet? When do you do that? I haven't started L on solids yet, dreading it really, but I get so excited thinking about when she is big enough to really eat with us. You know?

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/9f154d39b69f21939768dd8d4ae5d9f6_zpse58fe218.jpg

Morning photo. I have fallen in love with baby leg warmers and big obnoxious head bands.

Sweet pic Bethany...Lorelie is a doll! My pediatrician had me start Pierce on solids at 5 months, but only because he was ringing in the 97th percentile for weight. 6 months is standard. If you dont have it, I recommend The Wholesome Baby Food Guide...great instruction and yummy! Sorry you're still out of sorts xoxo

Leslie, I'm anxiously waiting here for some good news! Stay away af!! Come on bfp!! Hope you have a great weekend hon!

Laura, hope you and Simon get a more restful night sleep tonight. Teething seriously messes with our babies. Messes with their sleep and livelihood. Why can' their teeth just break through already!! The doc examined Sophie's mouth and said no signs of teeth yet. He said she might not even have teeth by her first birthday! :cry:

Happy 8 months Pierce!! Your getting to be such a big boy!! Heres a great big :hugs: and :kiss: from me and sophie!! Hope u get more rest tonight Angel. Pierce has 2 teeth now, correct?

Lorelei is adorable Bethany!!

Lisa, I agree with the other ladies. Elena could have a little gas or maybe even reflux. Its a lot more common than you think. When Sophie would get more gassy it would sometimes help if I took some extra time burping her or maybe even a nice gentle massage to sooth her? I'm so glad your baby blues have subsided hon. Thank God it only lasted briefly for you. :hugs:

Pierce is a such a healthy boy Angel! Do you see the weight gain slowing down yet? When they start moving around some babies slim down a tad bit, but they can also get bigger appetites! I know their rapid weight gain doesn't last forever. I was actually a little worried when Sophie went down the 2 lbs. but the ped assured me that taking away her solids on top of how active she is probably let to her slimming down a bit. My question is, how come they make baby clothes so small. I bought Sophie and adorable skirt outfit. The skirt fits her like a hip hugger and the shirt shows her belly lol. If she were a teen, I would never let her out of the house dressing like that!! I should take a pic to show you ladies.

Good luck in the morning Leslie! :dust:

Hope you're resting well Laura.

Jess ~ No teeth means less for you to have to concern yourself with! Pierce does have his bottom 2 teeth. So cute when he smiles, I try to snap pics, but he clams up once I raise the camera! Sheesh! And haha I bet the skirt is cute on Soph!

Sophia's rash was almost healed. I had to rest and then use the bathroom. I explicitly told him that he had to be very careful and keep a close eye on her and check her incase she poops. After I'm done eating and go to the bathroom, I find the the man changing her and she is crying and all bright red an blistered. He left her with poop AGAIN. This man cannot be trusted. I am fuming here. Her rash was almost gone!! I am serious, I feel like slapping him. Obviously he doesn't understand how painful a babies diaper rash can be! I have been working hard to get rid of her rash she was so much better! And now I need to finally get Natalie seen. Her health plan has mental health coverage. Its about time we try and stabilize her mental health. Gonna get her in with a psychologist next week, she is doing horrible mentally. Its scary, the way she gets. Lately she has a new habit, compulsive lying.

So sorry to hear about Sophia and the diaper rash :( I wonder if he just doesn't get it or if he is that lazy?

I am going to catch up tomorrow ladies.
I did test this morning at 13 dpo and got bfn. I guess I'm just waiting for AF at this point. Disappointing as always and I guess clomid is next step. Still confused about my luteal phase

angel pierces teeth would be soo cute to see.
looking forward to my gummy bear having um too

jess hugs poor sophia x
glad ins is finally through.

leslie bfn could just be too early for bfp xxx
fx for u

simon was restless all nt , then at 5 vomitd all over him and me.
he refused brekkie but had some toast, puked that too.
now refusing to eat or drink.
poor lil dude.
conked in m arms now

Leslie ~ hmmm, you aren't out until the witch shows. Can you recap your LP concern for me? I'm a bit foggy due to lack of sleep.

Jess ~ Darn it! I'd be upset with my DH if he did that. You now know he isn't going to make a move when she has a poopy diaper, so perhaps you should tell him to let you know when she has a BM and you'll wake or stop what you're doing and change it for him. Maybe that will help :shrug: Yay for the insurance...it is certainly in Natalie's best interest to get treatment now while she is young enough to be molded/taught how to manage her disorder. Things are bound to improve with proper intervention.

Poor Simon Laura. Is that a side effect of the meds or did he have a virus? Poor little fella. Hope he keeps his bottle down.

he is refusing bottle,
has had nothing all day.
had a few oz this morn alrihgt but nothing since
i think virus but i really dont know.
only emergency docs on for weekend so il wait till he wakes up and see if he will drink then.

Thanks ladies. Sorry to hear about Simon Laura. Hope he gets better soon.

Angel my LP was 10 last time now it's 13... I didn't really think it varied so that is why I am confused. If I had a 10 day LP I would have thought a BFP would have showed by now anyway, I just feel out.

i hope he will take and keep down his meds later.
stupid bug, if thats what it is. still refusing bottle doh

:dohh: I had replied right away, and now I see it didn't post! :dohh:

Leslie ~ Are you taking any supplements? Just wondering if last month was a fluke or if this month is? Hard to tell. Still hoping for your BFP :dust:

Laura ~ Poor Simon...he has to have something to prevent dehydration, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->