ttc after a d&c

No new supplements or anything. Only thing done different is exercise past couple of weeks but nothing hard core and I only did 2-3 times per week. Just being weird

Kicked him out. Can't put up with his crap anymore. Let's see how long I can take taking care of 3 kids by myself. Was a single mom with my oldest for 5 years, but with 3 kids, baby, special needs child, and out of control teenager I wonder, was it worth it kicking him out? I feel so confused but at the same time liberated. If we only had 1, I would have left him a long long time ago. Hope u ladies are having a lovely weekend! :hugs:

Leslie ~ FX'd still!

Jess ~ Oh boy! You are very strong to make that move, good for you. I hope he comes to his senses and makes the necessary changes (if that's what you want). xoxo

How is everyone doing?

Amy I'm thinking of you and hope you are doing ok.

Laura is Simon feeling better? I know you said he wasn't eating and seemed sick. How are you doing?

Jess is Sophia feeling better? Seems the time for everyone getting sick. Sorry about your DH. Like Angel said it takes such strength to do what you did. We are here for you if you need us. How are the girls when he is not there?

Angel your avatar is adorable! How are you and Simon? Do you still get to talk to DH often? Thanks for always thinking and asking about me. The walking dead has gotten really good so you have shows to look forward to! Do you watch how I met your mother? I think Bethany does. It just ended actually with series finale.

Bethany how are your teeth doing? I'm waiting for AF at the moment actually. Got a positive opk ( I think) 14 days ago. Clomid is coming next. When will you be ttc?

Lisa hope everything is going well. Did you look into the lactation cookies?

Jen how are you?

Hope everyone is doing well and I didn't miss anyone.

I'm worried because my year is coming up of getting my BFP ( April 9 after testing very late!) then my mmc may 6. Tested again this morning ( darn it having those wondfos I get tempted) and another bfn. I am hoping AF holds out a bit...DH and I wanted to get one bd in tonight before AF comes. We don't get much fun bd time. I'm wondering when I'm on clomid around when I might ovulate.

he is a bit better but still not eating or drinking much thanks leslie
u could be waiting for bfp too hon xxx
fx fo u xxx

love to all xx

ps leslie i watch how i met ur mother but we r behind :)
also hve seeen a few series of walking dead, well 1.5 :)
no time now though to organise um to ewatch
im in bed with simon by time they r on telly :) xx

Whoops Angel I called pierce Simon in my post! Sorry about that :)

Yeah Laura I guess I could be waiting for BFP but u never understand why it would take so long if it's that. I have said that a couple of times only to have AF come. We shall see. You need to catch up to how I met your mother ;) I didn't love the ending and was sad to see it go.

Sometimes it's easier not to get hopes too high. I understand that totally. Xx
Hope u get bfp still though xx
If stupid af then u hve ur backup plan of Clomid.
Which has worked for loads of poeple xxx

I presume the ending is an anticlimax to how Imet ur mom.
Its been goin on so long I dont think anything would work
I'm not sure why they r ending it. It's still funny.

Wiped a tiny bit of red couple hours ago so I'm thinking she's on her way. Good news would be that I have a 14 day LP! I'm nervous about clomid but I am nervous about most things new haha.

Yeah I will miss how I met your mother. I think they are doing a how a met your father with different characters eventually. I loved the current ones! I won't do any spoilers for you but let me know when you get to the end ! :)

I'll have to see if Netflix has How I Met...I've seen tidbits, but it looked entertaining. As for The Walking Dead, I forgot to DVR them and onDemand only has the last 4 episodes leaving a huge gap in events :dohh: I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a marathon or reruns! Sorry AF is en route, but great LP!

Laura ~ How was Simon's day?

Jess ~ Hope you are holding up hon :hugs:

Leslie14 days is great xx
Sorry it's af but u can move on now.
And fx for Clomid to do it for u dxx

Angel he ismuch better rhan yest but still eating nibbles and less rhan half sual drink
My niece is in hosp now. Suspected pneumonia.
She is 3.5 months younger than s
How r p and u xx

Angel he ismuch better rhan yest but still eating nibbles and less rhan half sual drink
My niece is in hosp now. Suspected pneumonia.
She is 3.5 months younger than s
How r p and u xx

Your poor niece, I hope she is alright. It's pitiful when they are sick. xoxo And at least Simon isn't vomiting up what little bit he is taking in now.

Pierce is good thanks. He took a quick morning nap which made him a grump, so I've spent the better part of my day entertaining him. I did get to feed him gluten free waffles, sweetened with blueberries. They were a success! I wonder what age they have to be to give them syrup...

:wave: ladies! I'm ready for Game of Thrones!

PS I'm watching How I Met Your Mother via Netflix....Season One Episode 2, cute show!

Waffles sound so yummy! I just made sausage and peppers for dinner with turkey sausage. Turkey sausage is much harder to cook but i am trying to be healthier.
Only 8 more seasons to go of how I met your mother for you Angel;) great show though! I need to start from the beginning because I don't remember all of them.
DH is so excited for game of thrones too. I like some of it and do watch with him. I get easily confused though.

Angel, you are going to end up addicted to How i met your mother!!
P pic is so cute!! Love those chubby cheeks!
Im looking forward to Game of Thrones as well. I hope there is more of Khaleesi this season. I love her story line.

Leslie, Sorry AF is making an appearance. Are you doing anything different next month or do you have to see your dr first?
I watched the last episode of how i met your mother and i was a bit disappointed! It wasn't bad but just not how i thought it should have gone!
I didn't try the lactation cookies coz i was on medication from the dr and they said there isn't much point taking anything else.

Laura, Glad simon is feeling a little better. Hope his appetite picks up.
How are you going with S being sick? hope you're getting enough sleep and looking after yourself too! :hugs:

Jess, Good on you for being so strong. You might find that things get easier even though you are doing it on your own because you don't have to worry about him being there doing the wrong things and upsetting you. Hope everything works out for you hon. :hugs:

AFM - Follow up ultrasound today.
I've stopped the lactation medication coz it wasn't doing anything and my milk supply is dropping already. i think ill be getting nothing by the end of the week. I only get about 20ml (0.6oz) an express now. I really tried but i had so many things stacked up against me. I think even one of my issues would have caused issues let alone all of them together (c section, excess blood loss, early baby, tongue tie, possible left over placenta, breast implants & small nipples :shrug:).
How long did you ladies bleed after your babies? I stopped for a week after i came home from hospital but its not stopping now after it started again... quite light though.

Also what do you ladies do for gas... elena has really bad gas pains yesterday. I caved and gave her a dummy for the first time to calm her coz she was crying in pain. Also did that thing were you curl their legs up to let the farts out and I'm trialling a different bottle atm.

Waffles sound so yummy! I just made sausage and peppers for dinner with turkey sausage. Turkey sausage is much harder to cook but i am trying to be healthier.
Only 8 more seasons to go of how I met your mother for you Angel;) great show though! I need to start from the beginning because I don't remember all of them.
DH is so excited for game of thrones too. I like some of it and do watch with him. I get easily confused though.

8 more seasons of "How I Met..." I had to look and there are 183 episodes on Netflix. Guess I know how I'll pass the time with DH gone. I love going back and watching first seasons of shows, so you can watch "How I..." with me! Through the years you just forget certain things. I love watching old Friends episodes...what a classic series that was! And Game of Thrones is easy to get lost in. I think Bethany and/or Laura read one of the books? I might be wrong...maybe they mentioned something about the book? It's been some time since it was brought up, I probably just fabricated that--sorry Laura/Bethany! Ha! Oh and turkey sausage, yummy!

Lisa ~ P was super gassy and was bf exclusively! I tried Gripe Water (not sure what your equivalent would be), but wasn't successful. If you think it's the formula, consult your pediatrician before switching her. The gas will eventually ease up as their intestines mature. A warm bath, "bicycle" with her legs, tummy time, try her left leg bent and pressed up (descending colon is on left) all good to help her pass the gas. How was the ultra sound? And I LOVE Khaleesi's story line...I want a pet dragon. Do you know that's a wig they put on her? I almost don't recognize her (Emilia Clarke?) as her true brunette self! I saw her on a morning talk show here.

I had a D&C in January. I was about 8 weeks but I had a blighted ovum. I went through phases where I didn't want to try again, I couldn't go through any part of a store dealing with baby stuff, and every time I saw a pregnant woman it hurt and I got upset. It passed thankfully and we are expecting again. It's a very rough road but there is light at the end of the tunnel :)

Thanks for all the tips Angel. I will give them a go. I have some gripe water but it says not to use until 4 weeks which she is on Wednesday.
I dont recognise Emillia Clarke without the wig either! She is stunning with her brunette hair. Lets all get dragons! haha

The ultrasound today showed my uterus is still enlarged and the bit they think is retained placenta is slightly smaller. I called the hospital about my referral to have a very rude women tell me it would be weeks before i could get an appointment. I told her this is an urgent matter and isn't something that can wait that long. She said if its urgent go to the emergency room and that was it! I didn't want to go to the emergency room as its not an "emergency" its just urgent.
I ended up ringing the birthing sweet where i had Elena coz i didn't know what else to do and they were very helpful and said it was right for me to go to emergency.
The doctor there though it may just be a blood clot and not placenta and i should pass it on my own without a d&c but to keep a close eye out for a fever and more pain and bleeding. So just a waiting game at this time.
The ultrasound tech also said it looks like my ovaries are starting to do their thing so i guess i can look forward to a period in the coming weeks! :(

Amy, same stuff for you- how is TTC going? Or have you conceived? I really don't want to miss any positive tests from you and Leslie! I love you girls. When you guys get those rainbows I will annoy y'all with constant baby gear talk.

Thanks hun :hugs: Its so hard to be positive sometimes but I hope that leslie and I get to that point as well.

USAF ~ Thank you for post and so sorry for you loss. Glad things worked out for you and you are expecting again. :)

Leslie,

Im so sorry AF showed... darn witch! Maybe this month will be it and we will be ringing in the new year with our rainbow! :)

Hope everyone else and thier babies are well. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->