ttc after a d&c

Yeah Jess AF did come... CD 1 today and I knew it was coming just hadn't made a proper appearance. Called the doc and should be getting clomid in to pharmacy.
I'm at the point in the month where I get pissed off and down that god gave me ( and Amy!) this hand. I don't know where I belong in these boards sometimes and I feel kinda lonely about it... Yeah back to being negative and annoyed but what can you do. In a month it will be a year since mmc and tomorrow is a year since I actually got my bfp. Just kinda want to lay in bed and eat chocolate if I'm being honest! Do have to work though.
Hope everyone's week is going well.

Hey everyone, I had my d&c about 4 weeks ago(March 11th) and now I'm testing positive? I'm still waiting for my period to come. I dont feel like im going to get my period any time soon. I took a Clear Blue weeks estimater test and its saying im 1-2 weeks. Ive taken four pregnancy tests all together... the first three were cheapies but the line seems to be getting darker? I dont want to get my hopes up because i know it could be left over debris from the d&c or just lingering hormones. I dont even want to call my doctor yet. I'm going to take another weeks estimater test in a couple of days to see if the 1-2 changes to a 2-3. If i am pregnant that means i concieved 5 days after my d&c. Is this even possible!? Has anyone had this experience or anything similar? I mean we were planning on seriously trying again after my first menstrual cycle but stuff happens and we havent exactly been careful. Please let me know your thoughts!

So sorry for your loss Hzajkowski. :nope: . This could very well be a positive pregnancy test. The only way to be sure is to either make a doctors appointment asap or wait maybe a week to see if your hormones have gone down. Did you ever take a pregnancy test after your d&c but before your latest positive test and get a negative? If you at anytime tested negative a little bit after your d&c then this could very well be a new pregnancy. Only way to know for sure is going to the doc and maybe getting an ultrsound and also getting your hcg levels tested. I wish I could be of more help. I was pregnant just 2 months after d&c.

Yeah Jess AF did come... CD 1 today and I knew it was coming just hadn't made a proper appearance. Called the doc and should be getting clomid in to pharmacy.
I'm at the point in the month where I get pissed off and down that god gave me ( and Amy!) this hand. I don't know where I belong in these boards sometimes and I feel kinda lonely about it... Yeah back to being negative and annoyed but what can you do. In a month it will be a year since mmc and tomorrow is a year since I actually got my bfp. Just kinda want to lay in bed and eat chocolate if I'm being honest! Do have to work though.

:hugs: Ughhh! Moments like this I wish I had a crystal ball...

Hzaj ~ I second what aaronswoman has said. Sorry for your loss and :dust:

Leslie, its nearly easter... stock up on chocolate and enjoy! :flower:

Jess, Thats frustrating your DH came back after you went got the courage to kick him out. Hope it all works out for you hon!!
im not looking forward to people trying to touch elena out and about... i haven't had anyone try yet. if I'm going to a place where i think people might touch her like a 2nd bday party i went to the other day i put her in a wrap on me... I've heard that makes people less likely to touch and ask for a cuddle. it worked that day.

Angel, still laughing about you swatting someone! :haha: i wonder if i will have the balls to swat someone in the same situation! Good on you.

Hzaj, i waited two cycles to try again so sorry I'm not much help and i didn't take any tests in the mean time. It took 8 weeks for me to get my first AF so 5 days after d&c seems a little soon but who knows! Just going to be a wait and see game for you unless you go the the doctor.
Sorry for your loss! :hugs:

Forgot to mention, Alyssa managed to pull off mostly passing grades for the 3rd quarter. She even managed an A or 2. So now it is still very possible for her to pass the 8th grade and head off to high school. Hopefully she does better these last 2 months of the school year! FX!!! :happydance:

That's great Jess! Hopefully she can continue doing well. :)

Leslie great big hugs hon.
So sorry. Hope it's ir last month disappointed xxx
U belong here hon. We all do.
Hve all suffered loss. Xx
Here's hoping rainbow bub really soom for u xxx

I'm going to post after my nap but angel that made me laugh that you swatted her hand away!! Lol people are so rude!! What did she do??

She gasped and looked at me like I had a third eye. I turned and kept moving...I'm w/ Jess on this one, there are still germs out there and I don't know if that lady washed her paws! You'll be amazed at what new "reflexes" you have as a Mum...swatting at strangers is just one of them :haha: You'll also have Spidey senses about people/friends trying to offer your LO a tiny bite of a candy bar when you've been working so hard to keep his/her diet organic <~~true story.

Jess ~ Yay Alyssa! Keep up the good work!

Leslie ~ So what days do you take Clomid? FX'd for some nice follies! Will your DH have to get another SA? How's he doing on the supplements?

:wave: Laura!

I think you can see his teeth here...they're tiny!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 7
Angel.... :rofl: I can only imagine you slapping that lady's hand! And good for you! I think people sometimes forget about boundries and what is appropriate and whats not! No clomid for me this month but I did tell DH that my PA was throwing out the idea in the event something wonky happens again like last month. Him and my acupuncturist are like NOOOOOOOOOOOO (Im sure for different reasons lol). BTW love the profile pic of P! He is so handsome and adorbs!!! <3

Laura, Im so glad that Simon is doing better! :) How is your mom doing?? Hope all is well with everyone in your clan. :hugs:

Bethany, thank you for your kind words. Its so great to have such a positive support group. You are just so positive all the time (as well as many of the other ladies here) and Ive said it before but Ill say it again.. its really a big part of what keeps me going on this journey. So thank you :flower: Hope L is doing great. I love all the pics of her.. so darn cute!

Leslie, Im still sooo heartbroken that AF showed. I know I dont post as often as I use to in here but I do try and keep up and atleast read about whats going on and I really thought this was going to be it for you. This has seriously been the longest journey and while it seems like its easy for everyone around us to get pregnant, I have to remind myself there is a reason for everything. I dont know what that reason is but I still maintain that you and I WILL be mother's to our earth babies one day... I just wish the suffering would end for us. :( Im also trying to not let bitterness or insensitivity from others get to me... hope you are able to do the same and know that we are rooting for you so hard doll. :hugs:

Jess, Im so sorry to hear about your situation. I dont even know that I have the right words to say other than I truely hope it all works out. :hugs: It does say something that he refused to leave and wants to work it out. :) I can understand how frustrating it is though that he came back after you asked him to leave. Have you guys maybe thought about counseling? Sorry if you mentioned this already or if that is offensive. I really dont mean to offend :( I only ask becasue I know its hard for us to sometimes see and hear the other person when we are blinded by anger or frustration or sadness. Maybe he isnt really realising what your needs are and what he is lacking? When you have someone to talk to thats outside the bubble, it can sometimes lead to a light being shed that is needed to resolve a situation. Hope I make sense :oops: Again, Im so sorry that you are going through this and hope things really do work out hun. Try and enjoy every moment with that sweet little angel in your pic and your other girls. :)

Hzajkowski001, Im so sorry for you loss dear. I believe I didnt get to 0 HCG until about 6 weeks after my D&C so for you to test positive after 4 weeks is still normal. I hope that your body regulates soon!

Jen & Lisa, hope you ladies are going ok with your little girls :)

AFM~ Just trying to keep a stiff upper lip at the moment... :)

:hug:

sorry on and off comp, busy day again
had physio and ot this morn, he got on great, :)
he is still a bit sick but heaps better
i tried him with a little yoghurt and he spat up a bit again
i think i can say pretty definetly now its out for a good while.
it doesnt seem to suit him at all
lookign for new buggy on recommendation of OT.
he has outgrown his first one,
(nice quinny)
got him a graco stroller but i thought he looked funny in it and his OT said it wasnt supportive enough.
she recommended nipper OUt and about stroller, it looks cool :)
oooppps my foods gonna burn, gotta go
sorry im caught up but dont have time to type properly.,
love to all xx

thanks amy xx
i really should be doin stuff to get ready for night time but im addicted to ye :) xx
i know its ridiculously hard on u honey ,
hard to keep hope up, i hope its not annoying when i keep saying i feel it wil happen soon
i genuinly think it will and really hope its now rather than later :) xxx
u deserve a rainbow bub a million times over now xxx
love u xx
really gotta go again for a bit, il be back ;)
sorry ninja laura, hit and run again

angel when simon was in hosp , i met a neighbour of mine whose baby was also in.
he came into our room to say hi,
he kept rubbing simon saying what a fine child he was.
the he tells me his baby girl is in with severe infection and had been treated for bacterial meningitis just in case.
my face fell, i felt like thumping him out of the room :)
he must have seen my shock cos he was liek , oh dont worry she didnt have it.
im thinking but she does have some infection what r u doin coming into our room let alone rubbing my child.
when simon was born and had broken shoulder i let no one hold him .
i imposed cuddle ban as advised by a nurse and happily seconded by me.
ive gotten so used to this , i dont like anyone i dont know extremly well from holding him.
lots of people think im weird for it but i dont care :)
not totally weird but i can tell by their faces they find it odd.
funny thing is i love babies and always have so i have always held other peoples not realising they could be fuming , thinking hands off my bub :)
people i know though, not random strangers :)
rambly lols :)
gotta tighten our belts here , OH has realised how ive felt all along , his startin to feel it paying the mortgage on his own now.
i still pay bils and pay all of mine and simons things even though im on about a third of my wages.
im used to having less money, we never had much growing up.
think it may be a wee bit of a shock to OH,
his family arent rich but i reckon not having much and juggling bills could be new to him :)
simon is well worth it ;)
gotta go again, just bathed simon and had him in his stander, i think he has had enough play now, bed time me thinks :)

Laura I do not blame you for not letting others hold him...you've worked hard to keep him thriving, so keep all those cuddles for yourself! xoxo As for the hospital visitor, his child was ill with an infection, what was he thinking coming in to see an infant :dohh:

Amy ~ Happy to see your post :hugs: Not happy that this must feel like the never ending journey :friends: We're here for the duration!

Laura ~ How is your sister? Did you say she has to have kidney surgery?

Thanks girls! Laura, I dont think its annoying at all. Its actually very comforting. :)

Ohh.. earlier when I asked hows your mom I meant sister... sorry! But I hope your mom is doing welll too. I know that she was sick a while back so I just wanted to say that I hope all was well. :)

Thanks guys.
Sis s ttired but good.
She is waiting on a date for surgery.
Tgey did a scan and it has no functionleft
So its only source of infection now.
Better to chuck it ;-)

My mom is good too.
Finally got to ditch the heart medicine. Was affecting her epilepsy
So she is much better.
Thanis xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online