ttc after a d&c

happy birthday to simon!! how was his special day? love the fb pictures shes so cute♡

angel huge hugs im so sorry dh is away and missing first fathers day. ur so strong. peirce is so lucky to have u♡

jess hugs to u. poor sophia and her teething. i hope shes doing better. its hard to see them so cranky :(

angel omg af came back while nursing in full force already?? oyi so sorry. sure hope amy and leslie do not get anymore af and instead there bfp and beautiful babies. was urs painful? i am dreading the daymine returns. any heads up to prepare?

angel omg af came back while nursing in full force already?? oyi so sorry. sure hope amy and leslie do not get anymore af and instead there bfp and beautiful babies. was urs painful? i am dreading the daymine returns. any heads up to prepare?

I was getting Ov symptoms, then PMS, but no flow. It's crazy because P eats 3 meals, but still nurses every 3-4 hours. I don't know why AF is back :shrug: No real warning sign...I honestly had that first AF experience all over again! I had no clue what was coming: cWas out exercising, attributed what would later be my flow to the fact I was sweating, came home went to the potty and surprise! Luckily I was in black running capris! I hope yours stays away! How are the birthday plans for Zoey?? She's next!

Hope Simon had a wonderful bday Laura!! Still can't believe he is already 1. They grow so quick!

Here are some pics of Sophie at the beach. It was sunny, so she kept looking down. Her eyes seem to be very sensitive to lighting, especially sunlight. The hairy guy is my dh in the pics with her. hehe :haha:

Attachments

• 2014-05-28 14.52.15.jpg
    2014-05-28 14.52.15.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 2014-05-28 14.48.42.jpg
    2014-05-28 14.48.42.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 2014-05-28 14.05.11.jpg
    2014-05-28 14.05.11.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 2014-05-28 13.58.23.jpg
    2014-05-28 13.58.23.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 3
Aw jess. Lovely pics Xx
Super cute.
She has lovely hair

Angel oh oh on bold af surprising u
Mine is weird still
Not sure if it's cos of thyroid or they have just changed

Lovely day yest.
So sunny and good fun.
He is wrecked today after it ;-)
Il try put up pic soon Xx

Phone being weird.
Won't add pic.
Up try again later Xx

Hope all's well with everyone

Jess ~ Sophia is so precious! She has a head full of hair! Would you say it's auburn? Pierce still only has blonde tufts...my bald butterball! Is Sophia walking now? Are Natalie's nights going well still?

Laura ~ I can't wait to see pictures of the birthday boy!! I bet it was an exhausting day, glad it was nice out. Are his seizures less frequent now?

Amy :dust:

Leslie ~ Go away AF! Are you taking Clomid again this month?

Amy ~ It's always reassuring to see what's going on for yourself. Prayers and positive wishes for you and your family! xoxo Wouldn't it be dreamy to get to share the news of your BFP with them at the same time? FX'd :dust:

OMG that would be awesome!

Happy *almost* Friday Everyone! :D

Jess ~ Sophia is so precious! She has a head full of hair! Would you say it's auburn? Pierce still only has blonde tufts...my bald butterball! Is Sophia walking now? Are Natalie's nights going well still?

Laura ~ I can't wait to see pictures of the birthday boy!! I bet it was an exhausting day, glad it was nice out. Are his seizures less frequent now?

Amy :dust:

Leslie ~ Go away AF! Are you taking Clomid again this month?

They r pretty much gone, thank God
Touch wood ;-) xxx
Has had quiet stary patches twice last week
But nothing since.
They were mild and short
Fx epilim keeps um that way
Pierce is gorgeous in ur pic xxx

Above I meant ur avatar
Then saw ur lovely pic of the 2 of ye
Loving it ;-)

Amy happy nearly Friday, nearly weekend
Nearly testing time ;-)

Oh, that pic of Pierce is so lovely Angel. Btw, I love his cute bald head. Interesting because I recall Pierce was actually born with hair correct, but it fell out? And Sophie was born almost bald until she hit 6 or 7 months and then it all just came in. lol. Does he need sunscreen on his head? I ask because even with Sophia's full head of hair, her scalp gets read very easily and she will not let me put on hats or even hair bows. They should create a sunscreen for the hair and scalp. Unless they already have one. As for walking, she can walk but its still very wobbly. That is why my husband is basically holding her back in one of the pics. She doesn't have the ability to walk on sand yet, just hard surfaces and even on hard surfaces she can take 5 steps at a time independently and ill eventually look to grab on to something. She is still unsure of herself.

As for her hair, its weird because she has like 3 different hair colors of hair. In person her hair actually looks a bit lighter though. Some days she looks like a redhead. But she has blonde roots so I think it is still changing. Other days it looks like the color of a penny and then other days light brown with copper highlights. My dh has jet black hair that is even blue in the sun and he was born with his hair color. But I had auburn hair as a baby and Sophia inherited my hair color and also my grandmothers hair color from my dads side (she was Irish). And interestingly my dh who is from El Salvador, his father is a natural red head (which probably has something to do with her hair color) , which is extremely rare for that part of the world. Sophia also the first with Hazel eyes in the family. I have to say Sophia is very blessed with genetics, she has full pouty red lips and even has the dimple in the middle of her bottom lip, the same one Angelina Jolie has (although her lips will not end up that big.lol). She did happen to inherit very dark thick eyelashes which I have seen in other red headed or auburn haired people, so I guess it is actually common? Sorry to go off on her looks.lol. I just love her so much and she is so special to me, as are my other daughters. A lot of people are shocked when they find out all 3 are sisters because they look so different. Hopefully nobody has the nerve to tell me the milkman joke. lol.

Laura, I hope you can soon post a pic of Simon's bday. How did he do for his bday, was it a big or small celebration? Is he shy or outgoing? Did he have cake, and if so what flavor. I was gonna tell you to eat a piece on my behalf or give Simon another piece on my behalf. hehe.

Angel, I LOVE that pic!!!!! So Sweet! :)

Laura, **knock on Wood* hope it stays this way!

Jess, Sophia is def gorgeous... you guys do have great genes!

Thanks Amy, your los will be absolutely gorgeous! So, when do you plan on testing hon? :hugs:

Panda power. I <3 your avatar Amy.

Jess I love how individualized each of your DDs are. You should do a pic of the three of them! Sounds like Sophia got the best traits of the both of you...such a beautiful girl!

Laura ~ knocking on wood here...stay away seizures!

As for sunscreen Jess, yes I have to cover him head to toe! His hair grows in a natural Mohawk, but the rest is fine peach fuzz. I really like Blue Lizard...it's zinc and it's clear! It goes on so much easier than Boba.

Thanks for the recommendation for Blue Lizard Sunscreen Angel. I hate the sticky thick sunscreen feeling. Do you have any idea what spf a baby should be wearing? Is there some type of set rule or recommendation? Sophie is not fair complected but she does have a very delicate light complexion, right now I just use Neurtrogena for babies, but it is so thick and sticky. I am so scared of those harmful uv rays. Even in overcast they are harmful correct? Here in California the sun can be pretty harsh. I am super paranoid and try to protect her as much as I can. I know there is only so much I can do. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->