ttc after a d&c

Amy glad u have a break to look forward to.
Hope ur not out xxx

Angel pretty quiet weekend here
But fine.
U planning on nursing p for much longer?
Simon prefers finger food too
Hard to find stuff he doesn't choke on at the mo
Stupid reflux
Any news with you Xx

Jess I get lots of cm for about a week around ov.
Much more since having Simon
Thinking body takes a long time yo normalised
But could be my thyroid too
I feel it's still low
Must get repeat blood test this week

Love to all xxx

I think I am in Amy's page with the HSG... Painful and definitely don't ever want it again. Had lots of anxiety during too but it is done and nothing abnormal seen, yay :)

Sorry about possible AF Amy :(
Hope you ladies are having a good day

yay glad that everything is ok Leslie!!! Sorry it was painful though :( Lets now hope that maybe that cleared out some debris that was in there and you get your BFP this month! Thats what did it for me last month. Are you doing IUI this month too?

Sorry it was a painful experience Leslie :hugs: Glad everything looked good, now you know one thing that it isn't!

Amy no IUI yet. Meeting with the RE on the 17th to discuss our options so everything will start next cycle. I'm really curious the route she will go but I am definitely sure here will be some medications in there. I'm not hopefully about getting pregnant from hsg because of other probable diagnosis but I guess you never know. Is the trigger something you have to go to the doctors office for? The office is 40 min from home and like an hour and fifteen from work. It'll be difficult all this back and forth but I know worth it.
How are you doing over there?? I'm hoping for no AF for you!! So frustrating. When did you stop accu?

Angel that is so cute about pierce trying to give DH a ball over Skype. Remind me which day he comes back? I'm sure you are really looking forward to that! Hopefully SIL will be nowhere in sight!

Jess thanks for the pcos info. Good to know it didn't cause you problems. I did see there is a high risk of miscarriage in first trimester with pcos which I didn't know. Wow on your DH losing weight so fast! Men really can do it much easier! Anything new with Natalie and her appointments?

Laura thanks. I think in the United States they diagnose pcos if you have two of three factors : something shows in US, hormone levels, wacky cycles. I don't have anything on US either. I have almost all symptoms as well!
How is Simon doing this week? He looked so happy in pictures :) I bet he really enjoyed his bday.

Jen is zoeys bday on Saturday? What are your plans? Hope all is well!

Hi Bethany and Lisa! Hope you ladies and little girls are doing well.

AFM mineral oil came in mail and it's much more watery than I expected. This could get messy lol! We will see. Gonna start BD next week at some point, no OPKs this month just HSG and mineral oil so we will see. Meeting with nutritionist on 6/13 also it looks like.

Leslie they seem to be getting to work on helping u fast.
Rhats great Xx
Fx hsg works it's magic first though Xx
Mineral oil sounds good.
U would know it's my ov time.
I get like a school girl ;-)
Very deprived over here with Simon in the bed with us ;-)
He is much better thanks hon.
Eating more now too which is brilliant
With pcos diet is really important
Pass on tips to me
I really must cop on!!!!
Shocking diet last few weeks :blush:
Xxx

Thanks Laura! Haha about O and feeling deprived! I wish I felt as you do around O time ;)
I think our diets recently could battle for worst as I have been terrible also. I will definitely send pointers your way after the appointment!
Glad simon is doing well!

Let me ask you ladies a personal opinion. RE said not to use opks but this month they are not monitoring ( they will start after this current cycle) I'm worrying a bit about the idea that if I conceive after HSG I would not know exactly when I ovulated and gaging when AF will be here would be difficult. I have had cycles anywhere from 30-49 days at this point. Any thoughts? I don't want to stress but I think either way it's in my personality to do so ;)

I'd do them this month.
ThEn stop when they monitor.
It would prob make u feel better.
U don't have to tell docs hee hee

Leslie I'd still use OPKs, but I'm also Type A personality :haha: POAS girl, it isn't going to hurt!

Hi ladies! :eave:

Leslie, I agree with Laura and Angel re OPKs. I would still use them this month since they are not monitoring. BTW, why aren't they monitoring???? Since we don't all O on CD14 its not like we can just rely on mother nature and forgo opk's. We are on a mission here! lol Last time I went to acu was 2 weeks from this past Monday so the Monday before Memorial Day.

Hope you all are doing well :hugs: Im leaving tonight to see my parents in CA and wont be back until Sunday. Hope you all have a great weekend! :)

No news here,really.
He is finally eating a lot better thank God
Reflux still a butt pain but much less so ;-)
Hope everyone is,doing well xxx

Yay for Simon's healthy appetite!! Sorry about the reflux.

Jen I can't believe Zoey is almost 1 year old!!! So exciting!

Hi ladies,
Thanks for the opinions! Still struggling with what I may do. If I start OPKs I would start Monday and I do have four left. Not enough time to buy cheapies but would grab some first response ones or something if I decide to.

Enjoy time with your parents Amy! How's your dad doing? They aren't monitoring yet because I still have not concluded testing/ follow up to even discuss a plan. After the appointment on the 17th the plan will be there then the new cycle is when everything begins. I am impatient also ;) as long as I don't have a crazy long cycle it will be here before we know it!

Yay for almost Friday!

Hi ladies. Hope all of you are doing well. I have been so busy here. I am still not 100% sure if Alyssa (my 14 year old) is graduating middle school. So I have been after her everyday about her assignments and its been a hassle. School is over on the 12th, next week. Natalie is finishing the 2nd grade next week as well and we are looking for a private school for her for next year. She started her Risperdal and takes Clonidine at night, we have seen a dramatic improvement so far :happydance:. The poor thing really does need this medicine to function properly in life. Sophie is doing well. Her appetite still isn't too big. She has 2 bottom teeth and I think she is having teething pain. I am assuming her 2 front teeth are going to come out in the next few weeks (hopefully). Sophia is walking pretty good now and almost able to run!! yikes! She has had a major growth spurt (close to 27 lbs) and over 31 inches, so its getting hard to find clothes to fit her, she's quite chunky!! My dh still isn't working. He basically took a 2 month break, but its time for him to get back to work!

Amy, I hope you have a great time with your parents. I read you are going to test while on your trip. Great idea because you never know, you might have a shy bean. Sending you lots of :hugs: and a safe and happy trip!

Laura, so glad Simon is starting to eat more. Sophie has never been a huge eater. I don't even know how it is she weighs as much as she does, scary to know that if she ate more she would probably be heavier. She is such a handful right now, keeps me very busy. Is Simon drinking whole milk yet or are you doing to hold off for a while?

Lisa, hope you and Elena are doing great! I miss your update about Elena. Hope everything is going great with you and your family. :hugs:

Leslie big :hugs: to you. So glad your hsg came out great. I always look for your updates on here. :flower:

Angel, how are you and Pierce? I am sure you are eagerly awaiting your dh's return. How long is he staying when he comes back? I know that you and Simon Skype with him, but I am sure he will be astonished when he sees Simon in person and sees what a big boy he is. :hugs: to you and that adorable little boy!!

Jen, I am so excited for Zoey's upcoming bday! Hopefully you will be able to post some pics from her bday party. How are you and Zoey doing lately? I bet she has you very very busy!

Love you ladies!!

Glad meds are helping Jess xxx
No cows milk here yet.but he does have little bits of yoghurt and seems ok now
Still on comfort formula for foreseeable future
Hope school turns out ok for A xxx

Angel love the pic

Jess ~ Soph & P are the same size! Were you able to get her in for her shots this week? Do you still put rice in her milk? I just love how cuddly Pierce is, so I imagine Sophia is the same. And I can't believe she is nearly running, she is keeping up with her sisters! Hurray for Natalie's meds working and FX'd A eeks out of middle school this year! :flow: You are going to be spoiled with your DH being around so much! Does your Mom live close by? I often wish my parents were a little closer so I could leave P with them (like my sister has done with her kids).

I'm on CD12, I'm tempted to poas just because it's all I did for a year! :haha: meanwhile, I've another clogged duct...I think I forgot to alternate nursing last night-ouch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->