ttc after a d&c

hey ladies! so skorry ive been reading but not able to write. im in rush now too. thabk you! angel arent clotting ducts horridable? mine ate both clotted :( going on two weeks now. my emotions are a rollercoaster too. did urs come out? angel jess is so dead on weaning slowly is best. its painful emotional for both baby and mom. youll see. i cant get zoey to take anything in her straw cup besides water. good for her teeth but need her to like almond milk. laura your super mom just like all the mommys here! but youve overcome so many obsticals this past year. im so proud of you and simons accomplishments! u cuddle that sweet handsome baby in ur bed as long as u need :) mommy keep there childs temp perfect heartbeat regulated at birth so even now its best xxxx jess i hope u get that appt for sophia! sounds like the obamacare is rough ins to use??? we missed the cutoff to apply but im thinking maybe its a good thing we kept our plan even though its extremely expensive (600 month for dh n i).

bethany how are u? thank u for rs advice :)

amy and leslie im still praying that each passing month will be it for you!! :hugs:

lisa how are you? i love all the pictures of u and elena!! how. is she?
angel love your dh gifts!! i hopefully work june 16 so plan to take $20 and get dh a gift from zoey. :)

have to go pump and prepare zoeys party location. its a gorgeou day! i hope my boobs dont hurt all day i cant stand anything on them. plus i feel like af is going to be here any minute :/

Have fun Jess
Happy bday zoey xxx
Hope it's all fab Xx,
Hope it boobs feel better
Be careful of mastitis hon Xx

Have fun today Jen! And both ta ta's clogged is a double ouchie! Mine breaks within 24 hours...I just nurse P more often! Do be careful of mastitis! Does pumping feel like extra work? When did you start Zoey on almond milk, is she allergic to cow's milk? HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOEY!

:wave: Laura! :wave: Jess!

Hope things are ok with your parents Amy!

Leslie FX'd you catch the eggy this month!

Kisses to the girls Bethany & Lisa.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOEY!!! Hope the birthday party is wonderful Jen. Big :hugs: and ouch to the plugged ducts, hope get better soon.

Hope all of u are having a wonderful weekend! :hugs: to all of u!!

Jess so glad Natalie is responding to medication! Is she also seeing a psychologist? DH and I are doing pretty good thanks. Regular trials and tribulations of ttc. Can't wait until we get more help so there's less stress!

Laura glad Simon is doing well and understand your worry. Being a mother in General is a worry but I can't imagine what what you are going through.

Angel what a great present for DH for Father's Day! I am sure he will love it. He is back soon, right? When exactly? I'm sure you and pierce are so happy for his return!

Jen happy belated bday to Zoey! Hope you all enjoyed her day. A year goes by so fast

Amy hope you enjoyed time with your family!

AFM decided no on OPKs. I thought about how wacky and stressful they could be. We also tried to bd with mineral oil to see how it went and it was painful. I'm so done with it all. DH and I are gonna bd with regular lube this cycle and bd when we'd like and our work schedules allow. I truly hope IUI is the plan because the stress and pain need to go.
Still eating healthy and trying to exercise more and not enjoying it haha. Hopefully the scale will show results soon so I'm more motivated..only .9 of a pound in a week.

Have a good week ladies!

Hi ladies!!

Happy Birthday Zoey!!!

Leslie, I really hope the IUI works for you too dear!

So sorry have to get back to work but I wanted to say hi to you all. I hope that everyone is doing well!!! :kiss:

Leslie great plan yo relax and give yourself a break
U will still be in with good chance of bfp
But with security of iui plan
Fx for u xxx
Well done in diet and exercise

Amy hi xxx

Internet shop.
Hurray adult food cupboards were bare ;-)
Simon's never is even though he is Stoll refusing food
He has 3 proper teeth and 2 spikes through now
Think he may need scope to find out why he is choking.
Hosp appointment on 18 so will know more Then

Hope all's well girls.

He got shots today.
Didn't even grumble the dote

Leslie ~ So good that you are taking a break from OPKs. I imagine the break will do you some good. And ouch, sorry the mineral oil didn't work!

Amy ~ how are the parental units?

Laura ~ What a brave little fella not fussing over his shots! Sorry he is still having a hard time eating, I pray you get answers on the 18th!

AFM ~ my DH should be home at the end of the month...it won't get here fast enough!

Hugs to you all! Hope Zoey had an amazing birthday!

Can you believe Pierce is 10 months and still isn't crawling? He pulls up (to his knees), he gets up on his hands and knees and rocks, but doesn't crawl. I'm not in a rush of course, but this pork chop isn't budging! Maybe he is waiting for his daddy!

How is everyone? Any new developments? Anyone heard from Bethany? I wonder if she has started ttc #2?? How is Tash?

Mwah! It's Hump Day!

10 months!!?!?! Crazy!!!!!!!! I think hes waiting for his daddy too ;)

Lots of love to you ladies!!!!!

Bethanyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....:kiss:

I'm going to actually literally have a hump day!:haha::sex:

Hope everyone is well.
Would be great if pierce waited for his dad to crawl. I'm sure your dh would love seeing that milestone!

Amy are you not temping? I need to check your journal!

Leslie'~ :rofl: you just took hump day to a whole new level!!

:wave: Jess. School out yet?

Mwah ladies xoxo

Hi ladies!! Sorry I have been absent for so long! I am so so busy. First let me start off by saying I have been trying to keep up with all of you.

Angel, let me tell you that Pierce rocking back and forth is a fantastic sign. It doesn't really matter when he actually reaches the milestone of crawling. The fact that he is rocking back in forth means that he is very very close to crawling. I have to agree with Amy, he is definitely waiting for his daddy. Sophie did the exact same thing before she crawled, she use to rock back and forth! Some babies take a bit longer to reach those milestones but when they do, they master them quicker than those who reached them sooner (if that makes any sense), that is how Natalie was and she started walking at 13.5 months but when she started walking she graduated to running very very quickly! Sophie is still walking wobbly and she keeps me on my toes because she attempts to run and eventually ends up falling or banging against the wall.. ouch! I just read that your dh is coming home soon! i am sure you and Pierce are very very excited!

Laura! How are u and Simon? I hope you can post some pics of Simon very soon. Btw, I have been researching a lot. And I am going to try Goat's milk for Sophie. I have read that many babies do excellent on it, so hopefully Sophie will be able to handle it! If not, there are other alternative so I'm not going to fret about it! :thumbup:

Lisa! I hope u and Elena are doing great! Miss you lots hon!

Jen, hope Zoey had a fantastic bday!! Hopefully you can update me on how it went soon!

Amy, I'm going to check your thread to see how this cycle is going. Hope everything is going good with you and your dh!

Leslie, also keeping up with you. Have you in my thoughts and prayers!

AFM, Alyssa is graduating tomorrow. Been busy preparing for her graduation. I am very surprised she is graduating but also very happy. I am definitely going to get her evaluated before she starts next year because High School is much more difficult and I want to find out exactly what is going on with her (she is possible ADD inattentive type). And if everything is fine we will help prepare her for High School.

:wave: chicas!

Yay for A getting to graduate Jess! Hope you all have a great time!

I'm dress shopping and I simply hate it! My boobs are still a D cup and I don't know how to outfit them :dohh: My niece graduates preschool tomorrow and it's at the Jewish Community Center. I've no clue how smart to dress (can't say that I know what's too much or too little). Leslie any major do's or don'ts I should be aware of regarding attire and etiquette? I can always wing it if need be!

[QUOTEgeo4angel;32934553]Can you believe Pierce is 10 months and still isn't crawling? He pulls up (to his knees), he gets up on his hands and knees and rocks, but doesn't crawl. I'm not in a rush of course, but this pork chop isn't budging! Maybe he is waiting for his daddy!

How is everyone? Any new developments? Anyone heard from Bethany? I wonder if she has started ttc #2?? How is Tash?

Mwah! It's Hump Day![/QUOTE]

If he gets up on hands and knees, he will likely just take off one day ;-)
Some kids skip crawling and go straight to walking
It would be cool if dad got to see the first too xxx
Tash seems well from fb ;-)
Knitting away mad, some lovely stuff
Beyahmy posts lots of travel stuff
And lovely pics of her and Lorelei

Leslie hope it was a happy hump day ;-)

Jess glad a got to graduate xxx

Angel. I didn't like my milky boobs size
Felt huge.
Is p goin too.
Do u need to feed in dress?
Hard to shop for alright
Maybe a dress with wrap over style top u could pop a Boob out of discreetly ;-)

Play therapist was down today.
She was so happy with him
She said he has cone on so well in very short time
She said I was a gem of a Mom
;-) proud Laura hee hee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member