ttc after a d&c

Hurray for Simon! He has the greatest Mommy! You've every right to be proud Laura! And oh shoot! I forgot about needing a dress to be able to nurse Pierce :dohh:

Whoops sorry for adding to dress finding woes ;-)
Hope u find something fab

Laura, that must have felt awesome when the therapist told you that. You are a great mama, that is for sure! Simon is going to grow up to be a big strong boy thanks to you and of course because Simon is already big and strong!! :hugs:

Angel, sorry about the dress troubles. I am sure its hard to find a dress that fits properly because you are breast feeding, hence larger breasts! And a D cup, that is impressive! My breasts never grew at all when I attempted to breast feed :growlmad: lol. Then again I had problems with insufficiency. I can just picture Simon rocking back and forth in a crawling position, so cute! I would love to see a recent pic of him. I have a bunch of recent pics of Sophie from our Nikon camera, I will upload some of them soon.

Alyssa's graduation went good today. It kind of stung because I didn't realize what a high achieving school she went to. Tons of straight A students. And I had to beg her to even bring home C's :nope:. The teachers as well as Aaron and I are stumped, every year the school districts do a series of tests to see how proficient the kids are in English and Math. Alyssa always scores at the top for her school. She has even scored perfect on them (and that's not easy to do). Her grades in no way match her abilities so we are going to have her tested this summer before she starts high school because I am almost certain something isn't right. I got a chance to observe her around her peers today and she definitely stands out as extremely socially awkward. Something just doesn't add up here. I am not sure but it looks almost like she shows signs of some type of social disorder, extreme extreme shyness, can't look at people in the eye and cannot socialize with people she doesn't know. I don't think she has Aspergers because she can actually look us dead in the eye (which at times has made me a tad bit uncomfortable) kind of like a deer in headlights. I think I mentioned to you ladies that Aly use to suffer from something called Selective Mutism. But today I came to the realization that this might be something more than just shyness. I thought she outgrew the Mutism but there is still something wrong. She is so smart yet she doesn't ever pick up on sarcasm and other things. Its hard to explain. I am going to get a referral (thats if I can ever get through to make an appointment, and if I ever receive her medical cards!!) and take her to a doctor that specializes in Autism Spectrum Disorders and ADD. I don't think she is Autistic but just to rule it out just in case there is something there that I overlooked.

Anyways, Natalie is doing a little better. Hopefully things continue to improve. She is on 2 medications right now that seem to be helping. Sophia is all over the place, extremely active and accident prone. Poor thing has hit her head quite a bit, even with me right on top of her and near her all the time! She is very impulsive and tries to run instead of walk and she will trip over her legs.

Any plans for the weekend ladies?

Happy Friday ladies!

Have to go to work but wanted to answer you quick Angel. By the way I've have D cups for awhile so I feel your pain...wrap dress like Laura said sounds like a great idea. There are different subtypes in the Jewish religion. For example , I am reform so not as strict regarding certain things. Depending on that there is sometimes an issue with wearing sleeveless and women often wear sweaters or wraps to cover their shoulders. I don't know if that would be the case in a community center though. Other than that stick to boobies not hanging out and no very short skirts. Don't know if that's much help!

Hope everyone has a good Friday! I'm very happy for the weekend and at least sleeping in a bit more.

Thanks Leslie. I ended up with a maxi skirt/top combo. I did change tops just in case my tank top was a no-no...I over thought it, as usual. Was a great day for a graduation, the kids were too cute!

Hi ladies! Angel, I am glad the graduation went well. Just imagine, Pierce will be a school boy some day! Did Pierce attend the even as well? How is he around strangers? Shy or outgoing? Sophia gets very serious and observes people. She seems shy so far. I remember being quite shy as a child as well. I am sure you are counting the days until your dh comes home. Then comes Pierce's 1st bday!

Leslie how are u? :hugs:

Hi Amy! Thinking of you hon! :hugs:

Laura, hope you and Simon are doing good. :hugs:

Hope all of you have a splendid weekend! :hugs:

Higuys xxx
glad grad sent well
I overthink things like that too Xx

Jess how ye doin hon.
Hope all's well xxx

My thyroid has gone a little hyper now
Apart from feeling too hot and less sleep
Its actually nice to have energy for a change ;-)

Love to all xxx

Jess ~ I hope Alyssa is just in an awkward phase...maybe an extension of her mutism? If not, FX'd for a quick & easy diagnosis! I'm shocked your girls insurance cards didn't all come in at the same time, what a mess! How did Soph's shots go?

Laura ~ Yay thyroid, right? I don't know much about it other than my sister had to have a cysts biopsied (totally fine). I also have a gf who has problems with hers that causes her to struggle losing weight. Amazing how such a small part of the human body can be responsible for so much! Enjoy the energy...how's that baby boy? What do you do for his food now? (Also a bit late of a response, but the Carer's pay is so interesting. I pray you get to stay home with him until you are ready to go back to work.)

Happy Saturday!

Hey Angel
Yeah it's crazy how much thyroid can affect.
It controls metabolism in every.cell of ur body
So can affect everything
My.liver is getting better rverybblood test
Heading near ish to normal now. Hurray.
Cholesterol is within. 3 of normal.
So all heading right way.

Simon is offered puree 3 times a day now.
It has to be first foods consistency again
Sometimes he manages it
Sonwyimes not.
Hevis eating enough to hold his weight but very little
Its more his 20 oz of milk doing that
Good food today. He ate some brekkie.
No lunch and pretty decent supper
Very little choking too which is always good.
Hopefully get some help in hospital on Wed.
Speech and Lang therapist said last bout of seizures may be the cause.

Sorry phone bonkers
Posted not to lose it.
Hope not seizures fault hoping worsening of reflux and new med might fix it

Hows p doin x
Nearly dh home time.
Hope it goes fast
Someyines last bit crawls cos it feels close but far ;-)

Heading to kite flying, bouncy castle, family day thing tomorrow.
Should be fun
Getting easier to take munchkin places cos he enjoys them now

Xxx to all.

I wondered if you had to go back to purees. Is he just having trouble swallowing? I too pray it's just the reflux. And I think it's great he enjoys going out...tomorrow's events sound fun, I'll be right over :haha: And you are right, the closer my DH's return dates is, the longer my days seem!

xoxo ladies! I am trying to carefully diet to drop this stubborn stubborn 10lbs that I can't shake! It's frustrating b/c nursing I can't go full on diet...I want to try a cleanse, but can't. Ughh.

Angel, I forgot is your dh coming home at the end of this month or in July? How is Pierce doing?

Laura, isn't it fun when they start to enjoy going out? Sophie hates being at home, and if we are at home she spends the whole day walking through the house seeing what she can get her hands on. I have to be so careful with her because every single thing goes to her mouth. Simon has 3 teeth now, correct? Sophie still just has her bottom teeth. Looks like she is going to spend her 1st bday without any front teeth. hehe. Your day with Simon sounds like so much fun. I bet he gets tons of attention from people!

Love to all you ladies! :kiss:

angel65211 said:
I wondered if you had to go back to purees. Is he just having trouble swallowing? I too pray it's just the reflux. And I think it's great he enjoys going out...tomorrow's events sound fun, I'll be right over :haha: And you are right, the closer my DH's return dates is, the longer my days seem!

xoxo ladies! I am trying to carefully diet to drop this stubborn stubborn 10lbs that I can't shake! It's frustrating b/c nursing I can't go full on diet...I want to try a cleanse, but can't. Ughh.

Yeah food is sticking in his throat
So he chokes on um.
He is getting slightly better
I'm thinking he was inflamed from reflux from constipation
If that makes sense how I typed it ;-)
We got simon face painted like a tiger today
Uber cute.
Il try add pic in a sec

Hurry up home dh xxx
P would be doing the cleanse with u.
;-) not good.

Jess hey xxx
He has 3
teeth and 2 spikes, so they shouldn't be far away
My mom counts spikes through as teeth but I don't
She might surprise u by waking up with um any day :-D
Simon gets bored if he doesn't get out some bit
Even if it's just down our field ;-)
He got heaps of attention today as a tiger ;-)

Hi ladies! Hope all of you are doing great! Sophia is turning 1 in five days, on Saturday June 21st! Her birthday also happens to fall on the first day of summer! I haven't even planned what I will do yet. So I will probably just have a little party with family. Maybe take her to the zoo and have a little cake. Hope all of you have a great week. :flower:

Just wanted to say hello ladies..sorry u have been MIA! I did go to the nurtitionist Friday and my diet is completely changed. It's more of a blood sugar diet which I guess I need. Apparently when I'm eating healthy I'm not eating enough carbs with meals and I'm crashing. She is concerned out how this probably affected my last pregnancy and these blood sugar issues could have definitely been part of the miscarriage. It really stinks but what can I do except move forward. Meal planning is a huge part right now. It took me forever to get my meals together for work today and unfortunately I now don't have time to respond. I'm still thinking of you all!
RE appointment tomorrow for answers..yay!!

How is everyone doing? Amy where are you in your cycle?
Have a great week all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->