ttc after a d&c

Jess hugs hon Xx
I feel awfull fir ur hubby with his backround.
He doesn't know how to show his love.
I'm sure he does love ye xxx
But having said that I feel foe u too
It can't be easy living with someone with so much baggage xxx
Hope it gets better. Did he give up counselling

Love to all x

Jess... massive hugs dear. Im so sorry that you are having such a hard time right now. I wish I knew the right words to say :( but we are here for you! :hugs:

Hi Ladies!! :wave:

Amy, its not about knowing the right words to say. I am just glad that you ladies are here to listen. I feel the same about not saying the right things to you during your ttc struggles. But I think you know I care and only wish the best for you. :hugs:

Thanks ladies! I can't even find the words to describe living with this man. I am trying to think of a movie or tv show that depicts a very cold robotic like character to describe my dh but I can't think of any. I was thinking about that guy Julia Roberts is married to in "Sleeping with the Enemy" but that is going too far. That guy is just psycho and dh doesn't abuse me physically.

Laura, so glad Simon is eating so good and that you got the new washer! So, hows your prince doing today?

Angel, How are things going over there? Planning any family trips any time soon? I think you all need a vacation, although I bet having your dh home is just as good!

Mrs Guala, I hope things are going good for you. Hopefully you can give us an update about how your ttc is going. So, when do you plan on testing?

:hugs: to all!

Hi ladies!! TGIF! My sister came in town Wednesday so I've been swamped (happily). DH and I decided to surprise them by booking rooms at a resort, so a staycation for us and a real vacation for my sister! Pierce has been loving the attention.

I hope this finds you all doing well! Stay cool :coolio:

Jess... ofcourse!!! :)

Angel, have a great time!!!

Laura, Hi hun!!!!

:wave: to you all and hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Hi ladies!

Jess so sorry about the struggles in your relationship. It's terrible that your husband had to go through all of that in his life and makes sense why he is how he is. Was he more affectionate and open in the beginning? Sounds like you are doing all you can to help him.

Angel hope you are enjoying the staycation. Sounds fabulous!

Laura hope Simon is doing better. Have the doctors given you any answers?

Mrs guala where are you in your cycle?

Amy thinking of you! I can't imagine how annoying the wait is..even 2 weeks feels like two years!

Hope all the rest of you ladies are doing well with your little ones!

I'm waiting what feels like an eternity! AF symptoms showing ( updated on my journal). Probably test Monday.
Have a great weekend!!

Hi ladies, sorry been so so so so busy lately! Sophie is so very cranky. One of her upper front teeth is breaking through ever so slowly. The poor little girl is in a lot of pain. The gum is inflamed and you can see a little blood and tiny bruise where her tooth is breaking through. So I am sure its causing her lot of pain. Her appetite is going up but she still loves her milk. Unfortunately Sophie gets allergies to foods very easily. I gave her a little bit of mixed grain cereal (has wheat in it) and she broke out in rashes. She seems to be doing ok with the lactose free milk, but I am worried it still doesn't quite agree with her.

Sophia is getting so big, her hair is now starting to curl in the back. The color is pretty, its like copper, auburn, brown and dirty blonde all mixed together :cloud9:. She has a lot of my dad in her. I am thankful for that. She reminds me of him at times. My dad loved my oldest Alyssa so much, I only wish he could have met Sophia and had more time with Natalie (Natalie was only 1 when he passed away). Today I did a makeover on Aly before we dropped her at the mall (she went with her best friend). This is the 2nd time ever I let her go anywhere unchaperoned. lol. I told you I am very protective, but I am learned to let go little by little.

Have a nice weekend ladies! :hugs:

Jess the front top teeth are hard on them
Simon has one of those, getting the second
He is w bit violent in his biting things and keeps pressing
His face and gums against things for relief
Simons hair is curly in back too
Curls are cute
He is blonde with a hint of red in some lights
Hope Sophie gets her tooth soon xxx

Leslie xxx
Hope it's not af xxx

Love to all

In pining for a night out tonight.
:-D
Would love to just go dancing
I don't miss the drink or pubs much but I miss loud good music and a dance floor

Laura, strange thing is I don't remember worrying about so many things with my older girls. Its seems with Sophie I get obsessive with every little thing. Is she growing good, eating enough, is this ok, is that okay? I need to learn to calm down a bit. It seems like my mc has something to do with my new paranoid personality. Like yesterday I got freaked because while I was feeding her I noticed that she only wanted to look to the left to take a bite, but later on she stopped doing it and looked all directions. I started thinking something was wrong neurologically or with her neck muscles. I over analyze everything she does. I must admit I have calmed down a bit as time has gone by though. Its tough being a mother, all of the worrying, but its all worth it!

Sounds like fun going out tonight. hehe. Although I do not dance. I am very very shy to dance. Its not that I can't or don't have the ability to, I am just too shy to. The only way I would dance as a teen or early 20s was after drinking a little. Now that I am 34, I am just too shy. Its sad because my dh is a wonderful dancer.

So Simon has more teeth than Sophie huh. Its interesting how all babies have a completely different timeline for teeth eruption. Sophie still has 2 and 1 top tooth breaking out extremely extremely slowly. Poor baby!

I didn't go out jess
I just wanted to
I love dancing
I did used to hve to be drunk but as I've got older I don't care anymore :-D
Aw,hugs on the worry
I think mmc prob scared us to think bad things can happen to us.
Iwas lucky before that, I hadn't any big thing go wrong before itvreally
I'm sure Sophie is just perfect xxx

I'm down 50. Lb whoop :-D
I'm getting impatient for the rest to be lost now.
Step away from the scales Laura :-D

Love to all Xx

:wave: My sis left today...what a beautiful mess these past few days have been! Everyone crashed here last night, instead of leaving :cloud9: It was fun having a house full, but now it's time to clean :dishes: :laundry:

Jess & Laura ~ How sweet the kiddos are getting curls! I'll be happy when Pierce really starts to get hair! And who knew you'd be shy about dancing Jess! I envisioned you dancing around the house with the girls :haha: I'm like Laura, I love to dance (all types...salsa, merengue, hop hop, two-step) My DH can't dance, so I used to tell him to stand still and look pretty :haha:

Jess ~ Sorry you've become paranoid about things w/ Soph, just take deep breaths and put it in God's hands. I've had moments where I've had to force myself to stop obsessing over something "peculiar" Pierce was doing.

Laura ~ I'm glad Simon is doing well. How are things progressing with his stander? Have your Dr's appts gone well (your health & his)?

I've ordered Pierce's cakes...chapel is scheduled for his baptism...photographer is booked...caterer is set...can't believe he is almost ONE!!

Amy ~ It's almost August!! I'll say it again, I <3 August!

Leslie ~ :dust: :test: :dust:

You would think I like to dance since I am half Salvadoran (they love dancing) but nope!!lol. I'm a very timid person. That's why I think I am so open on here and ramble a lot because in person I am more quiet, unless I know you. My husband is basically almost as good as those professional dancers, he has it in his blood, can do tricky salsa moves, can take on 3 women at once dancing, merengue, bachata, hip hop you name it. But he knew from the get go that I didn't like dancing and according to him he is tired of dancing, did so much in his youth and has gotten it out of his system.lol. He dances for us though, he can be a goof ball dancing. I love to see him dance, it reminds me he is human and not the robotic way he acts.

AFM, Sophia's tooth is still breaking through, and she is not a happy camper. My poor baby.:nope:

I just watched "The other woman" with Natalie Portman. The movie deals with SIDS and MC. I cried my eyes out as it made me deal with the pain i carry from losing Angelica Rose. I started thinking about how perfect she was, her eyes, her face. My God I miss her!! :cry:. Sorry ladies, just reminiscing about my beautiful baby angel. Love you all! :hugs:

Laura & Jess- Teething is so tough! I'm pretty sure Pierce is gearing up for tooth #9. Drooling, chewing, whining...they just need to come on in! As a result of his fussing (and DH's whining about co-sleeping), I've ordered a full size mattress and am going to try Montessori style sleeping (fancy for- I'm putting his mattress on the floor in the nursery). The idea is I can wean him from BFing and co-sleeping without the mess of "cry it out." I found this cute wall decal that looks like a headboard...I'll take pics when it's done. Might just end up as DH's new bed <~~haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->