ttc after a d&c

So the full size mattress is for Pierce or you and dh? As a result of Sophia sleeping in our bed we just bought a King size mattress, we were due for a new mattress anyways. It feels much more comfortable now, Sophie takes up a lot of room, she basically rules our bed. lol. She is also a very crazy sleeper!!

Sorry I was out all day and um tired
I haven't gone. I'm still here :-D xxx
Proper post soon. Soz

Hi girls!!

Angel, glad that you had a good time with your sister!

Jess, I love to dance too but DH will only dance with me if hes had a few drinks in him. Kind of a good thing though because he has many great qualities and talents but he is your stereo-typical white boy dancer lol

I'm down 50. Lb whoop :-D
I'm getting impatient for the rest to be lost now.
Step away from the scales Laura :-D

WOW!!!!!! COngrats!!!! That is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!

Hi to everyone and hope all is well!!! :kiss:

Sorry Laura, don't know how I missed the weight loss! Good catch Amy---Laura that is amazeballs! What are you doing to lose the weight?? Get your rest xoxo

Jess ~ I've always had King size beds, though I love how close together we are when we stay at hotels and sleep in a Queen :bunny: The full mattress is for Pierce. I'll start off with him in it and come back to my room once he falls asleep. It's low enough (it's The Pebble by Nook) to the floor if he rolls off he will be just fine.

:dust: Amy & Leslie!

Jen ~ How are you?

Great job on the weight loss Laura! I am also curious what you are doing to lose the weight and how long did it take? was it gradually? Special diet and exercise?

Thanks guys xxx

Amy getting closer now :-D
Fx for u and ur little embryos xxx
I'm excited, I'm hoping and really think this will do it for u xxx

Angel is there anything in his room he can get into if he wakes up and rolls off?
Good idea though xxx
My lil dude feels my face in the night to make sure um there :-D

Jess how r ye doin Xx

Weight loss has been gradual.
Stalled fir ages with low thyroid..
Now meds are up

Doh phone went mad and posted
Leart it didn't delete it
Weight moving again now
I'm walking 2 miles most days
Watching what I eat but not cutting anything out totally
Its great it's gone
Just a bit inpatient to hit target now :-D

Love to all Xx

Good work with diet & exercise Laura! You'll be in top shape for baby #2! Hehe!
As for mattress on floor: Pierce's room is baby proofed, we shall see if it's Pierce-proof! I do need to tie up his drapes (they pool at the floor).

It's Hump Day!

My SIL is coming this weekend :help: Nothing like transitioning your LO into his bed, trying to wean and dealing with a monster of a SIL! :dohh:

I need to catch up in L&A's journals! :kiss: Amy my DH thinks he can dance after a few drinks, but he is awful --- I think he is tone deaf because he doesn't have rhythm!

Hi Jess! How's DH been?

Hi everyone, been a few days since being on here... Anyway I was fertile between the dates of 6-12/13 July and tried just about everyday... My period is always very regular and always starts on 28 of every month... Well today I started very light bleeding/spotting but it is too early to be my period, does anyone think it's a sign of anything? Or am I getting my hopes up???? Is it too early to test??? Please help me!!! Xxxx

Angel, :rofl: I think my dh is tone deaf as well lol!!!! I second what you say about the mattress. It is nice when we do travel and we tend to snuggle a little more since we are closer but we have a Cal King so it does feel like we are different worlds. From what you guys are saying, it sounds like it will be good when we have a LO. lol remember when DH and I first met and he was in the Marines. I would stay at his place in the barracks and he only had a twin and we both would sleep on that. I dont know how we ever did that! Also good luck with your SIL :( Didnt she just visit? Why is she coming AGAIN? Sorry probably out of line for me to say but doesnt she have a place of her own to enjoy? lol

Jess, hope things are better with you and your dh and that the girls are doing well. :flower:

Laura, again I think its just fantastic what you have accomplished and I second what Angel said... now youll be even more ready for LO#2 :baby:

Bethany, are you ever coming back????? :cry: Miss you!!!

Lots of love to everyone!!!! :flower:

Hi everyone, been a few days since being on here... Anyway I was fertile between the dates of 6-12/13 July and tried just about everyday... My period is always very regular and always starts on 28 of every month... Well today I started very light bleeding/spotting but it is too early to be my period, does anyone think it's a sign of anything? Or am I getting my hopes up???? Is it too early to test??? Please help me!!! Xxxx

Could be implantation bleeding hon
Fingers crossed for u xxx

Angel hope room is p proof :-D
Lil boys can be lil demolition men :-D
Least Simon can anyway
I dunno if Simon might be the one and only :)
But I get a,little sad when I say it so minds may change later

When I started goin out with oh we slept in my single bed together for about a year Amy
Now that's close. :-D
When one turns, the other has to as well or fall out
Fun times :-D
Renting house during college

Amy I hve my fingers ans toes crossed for u and the,transfer hon xxx

Tash had a baby boy early this morn.
2 weeks early.
He was 5 10 and is called caspa
All,seems well from fb quote ;-)

That's what I'm hoping for!!!! Going to wait a few days to test though, I don't want it being too early to test and seeing a bfn again! Hopefully in couple days will eventually get my BFP!! Xxxx

Ladies my man is such a great dancer, truly gifted. That's one of the reasons on top of being too shy to dance that I don't want to dance with him. You guys are lucky your guys can't dance good, they probably make you look like amazing dancers!! My dh from a young age learned to dance watching Michael Jackson. At 8 years old he was spinning on his head and doing complex break dancing. He dances salsa, merengue, bachata, he dances better than most women I have seen. I have gone dancing before and told the man to tone down his awesomeness and he barely could! So its like an ok dancer dancing with a professional show off.. no thanks. lol!! Dancing with him would be like dancing with Patrick Swayze lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->