• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc after a d&c

Hugs Angel
It's so tiring when they r sick
Is he maybe bringing a new tooth as well?
Simon seems more prone to being sick when he is
Xxx
S is still having mild episodes, his sleep is disrupted too
But he is still on antibiotic so not sire if it's that
He may need increase now other med is gone
But he is nearly at the max
Gotta wait and monitor and see if they stop when antibiotic is gone
I think I should hve gotten me antibiotic too
I got steroid spray but I don't think.it's working.
Doh
Still a bit zonked
Want uhh to retest liver and thyroid in q little bit
But I'd say thyroid is ok ish now thanks Xx
No scandal here, been a quiet, lots of home time week :-D

S is saying more words, I love hearing him talk :-D

Laura, I notice Sophie gets a little sick also when teeth are breaking in, even a little runny poop. That's amazing that Simon is saying words! He is doing awesome.

Angel, hope Pierce is feeling better and both of you are able to get some rest. Could it also be his teeth bothering him?

Sophia has 2 bottom teeth and 2 top teeth that are barely out. I thought she would get her teeth quicker but it has been a slow painful process for her. How many teeth do your los have?

Thanks jess Xx
Simon are slow too sand sore!!!
He has 5,
3 more close, can see white ridges
1 extremely close, I can see the tip but just not broken yet
Getting teeth sucks :-D

Happy weekend ladies Xx

I hadn't thought about teething :dohh: He has been drooly again, I think he is starting to cut #9, but it's impossible to get my fingers in there for a feel...he has quite the bite!

Sorry the kids are all teething. And darn the antibiotics causing Simon troubles! FX'd his seizures calm once he is off the meds! Take care of yourself too Laura! Happy Momma = Happy Baby!!

Amy ~ Hope you are feeling ok!!

Leslie ~ :dust:

Sophie had a temper tantrum and threw her body backwards and hit the back of her head on the hard wood floor. My husband got her ticked off while trying to take her jacket off (Sophie never wants to stay still) and he knew not to take her jacket off the way he did. Sophie got mad because she thought he was going to pick her up, she doesn't know better. She flew straight back and cried so so hard so we took her straight to the emergency room. She was doing excellent a few minutes after the screaming and crying. I just wanted to make sure she was ok. I on the other hand wasn't ok, I was freaking out and crying hysterically when she hit her head. It really messed me up mentally to see her fall like that. I am still shaken up and I am going to stay up all night to keep an eye on her, just in case. Btw, she started walking backwards last week and keeps walking backwards into the wall, climbing up everything etc. She has been harder to take care of than either of my girls! I am exhausted. :sleep:

Poor Soph and poor Mommy :hugs: I was just talking to my pediatrician about head injuries and "throw back" tantrums. It's so scary. I hope you were able to get some rest xoxo

Its so scary when she walks Angel. Part of the reason I believe Sophia was an early walker is because she is impulsive and seems to be a daredevil. She doesn't seem scared to get hurt or the least bit careful. To this day, I have to be careful the second I put her on our bed or she will just crawl or walk right off the bed! My oldest Alyssa never use to fall, she was incredibly careful. They really are so different. Its interesting how some babies are so careful and others think they are super babies and have no fear! How is Pierce doing so far since he took his first steps, is it ever nerve racking or does he pretty seem careful? My other 2 were more careful, Sophia has even walked into the wall!!:wacko:

Just catching up.
Hope soph is ok xxx
And u xxx
I've a headache again so not staying
I'd say up hve to go back to Doc again tomorrow for antibiotics for me
Doh. I should hve gotten when Simon did but was trying to avoid um
Love to all xxx

Angel it's hard to check s gums now too.
3 top teeth above 2 sharp bottom teeth make it hard
He thinks it's really funny when he manages to get me :-D

Laura ~ I hope the Dr's give you something to help you feel better xoxo

Jess ~ Pierce isn't walking independently, but he is a bit of an extremist...he lunges for an activity cube that is clearly out of reach (unless he takes a couple steps for it). His play room is pretty well padded, but hitting the hardwood a couple of times has taught him to tuck his chin when he goes down. What frightens me is the tile...it's so hard! It sounds like Sophia is just trying to be a big girl like her sisters!

Happy Monday ladies!

PS Down to nursing once at bedtime and once when he wakes at midnight. I don't know if he is too tired and latching poorly or what, but my nips are über sensitive. I'm almost done-done! I hope he continues eating well during the day :munch:

Hey Xx
Went back to Doc ended up getting antibiotics for me
But got sent to hosp foe Simon
Got checked out, they did few tests and sent us home with stronger antibiotic
Very glad to be in our own bed :-D
Love yo all Xx

Angel, Pierce is smart to think about tucking his chin in when he falls. when Sophie falls she just has this clueless and confused face as she goes down lol! Sophia weighed just under 28 lbs at the docs so I am a relieved that she is still gaining weight because she really is extremely active and just isn't a big eater. That's great that Pierce gets that little bit of nursing in, I guess he is almost weaned! I notice while Sophie is teething her appetite really goes down, it must be very painful. Poor babies.

Laura, did you and Simon have the same virus? So sorry that both of you are sick hon. Hope both of you get plenty of rest and feel better. :hugs:

I'm curious about your ailment too Laura...do you guys have a cough, fever? Poor little fella can't catch a break (neither can you)! Wish I were there to help around the house. Want me to fly on over? I'll just tell my DH ya need me! The neighbors house still for sale :haha:

Jess ~ Yay for Soph maintaining her weight! It's so tough knowing if they are getting enough! My pediatrician said it will be perfectly ok to see Pierce's ribs (what?!?!)! How do we go from a butterball to skinny?? This year she said he'll gain approx 7lbs and grow 5"...I'll be interested to see how accurate she is. Sorry, I just rambled!! Anyway, I cannot imagine how much fun Soph is running around, did you say she is walking backwards? I always think that is sooo cute!!

Amy ~ Thinking of you and sending mountains and mountains of sticky baby dust your way!! Praying for your sweet sweet rainbows! Come on August, do your thing!

Leslie ~ Hope this find you well :hugs: I need to catch up in journals.

Angel, I can't see how your doctor can estimate that because what if his appetite goes up or down or what will be his activity level? Just try not to worry if he doesn't follow her estimations. I think those height and weight numbers are just averages. Its hard not to worry. You know my preoccupation with Sophia's weight started when she was in the NICU her first week of life and they wouldn't release her if she didn't gain enough weight and then when they released her they told me she must gain 1.5 to 2 oz a day (not all newborns gain that much). They even threatened that they would re-admit her if she didn't gain that much weight (she's my baby not theirs, how dare they). So even though she is over 1 year old I still feel traumatized about her NICU stay and get so worried if she doesn't gain or if she will fall of the charts in her weight gain. Its crazy how all of those issues still affect me to this day! Btw Pierce is doing awesome! You must be such a proud mama! Pierce tucking in his chin when he falls means he is protecting himself, very advanced thinking if you ask me! :thumbup:

edit: I mixed Pierce and Simon's names again (I already fixed it)! And in the same post!! In my defense, it has been an extremely stressful time. So sorry Angel and Laura! :flower:

Yeah, she is walking backwards, she is a goof!! She thinks its funny but it scares the heck out of me. She has walked into the wall a few times already! Yikes!

Proper post later
Xxx
Giggling over Sophie,walking,backwards into awall
:-D
They r,so cute at that age Xx

Back gain :-D
I think it was prob a virus that turned into bacterial
But no temp fir either of us which is a bit weird.
Dry sore throat, sore ears, dry irritable cough but not bad,
Just tired and crappy feeling,
Not flu like sick
Munchkin is having trouble drinking and eating cos of throat
Being sick is setting off his seizures.

Sounds like p and Soph are flying about the place.
Lil cuties :-D
Love to all xxx

I had a laugh at Soph walking backwards too! Darn walls getting I her way!! Hehehe! And no worries Jess about mixing up the boys names, just glad you take a minute to yourself and pop in here :hugs: Sorry things are stressful. Will you get to put Nat in a school this fall or will you try homeschool again?

Laura ~ Ugh, sounds just blah! I hate those viruses that turn bacterial...they literally take FOREVER to heal from. I hope Simon's throat eases up...are you able to get him to take his milk...do you have him on a special formula or is he ok with cow's milk? Sending healing vibes your way xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->