• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc after a d&c

Hi Amy! Everything is going fine. I hope you are doing great hon. I know so many exciting things are happening in your life right now! How are you and your dh feeling?

3 new teeth Laura~~yikes! Glad everything is well and Simon is thriving! He has a super Mom taking care of him xoxo Oh and I say you are going to win the lotto too!! Have you decided to try for #2 yet? I'm 90% sure I'm done-done!

:wave: ladies!!

:dust:
ck

Thanks xxx :-D
I dunno when is ever gonna be a good time
Def bot till munchkin is 2.
Gotta get liver ans thyroid fixed
Ans I want Simon walking :-D
So could be awhile
I'm happy with just Simon for now and possibly forever
But I'm more 60:40 :-D
Ur 10% has crept in :-D
Hee hee xxx
How ye keeping.

Amy thanks hon. Hope u r still doin ok with meds and stuff xxx
U will be swapping lo stories before u know it xxx

U too Leslie xxx

How r u Jess Xx

Love to all xxx

Oh Leslie, Im so sorry hun. This process and journey is definitely not for the faint of heart. I feel like it challenges us on so many levels. There is no right or wrong way to go about it. You are such a strong woman and this will all be worth it. Im really pulling for you! I think you are doing great and will have that little rainbow soon. Sending you heaps of dust during your tww right now. Chin up doll...

Jess, Thanks hun. I am so lucky to have my hubby. He has his moments like anyone else but he really amazes me with his strength and patience. I don't know what I would do without him. I have been off and on in tears the past few days just fearing the worst and scared of hoping for the best. He has maintained a positive attitude throughout this whole thing and is very hopeful that this will work which keeps me going. So in addition to the wonderful support I get here, I have him and I try and think of that when the tears and fears start to creep in. :)

Angel and Laura... I'm sure with all of my drama you guys are not excited to possibly have to go through ttc again lol But I hope that if you ladies do decide to try for #2 that it happens much faster and easier. :)

:hugs: Amy! Your DH sounds amazing! I just love how supportive he is and I know your rainbow is just around the corner!! :dust:

:kiss: Leslie!

Laura & Jess love to those babies from me! Laura, can't blame you for wanting to wait another year...I'm as Amy said, "One and done!" These old eggs are retired! Ha!

Sorry I've been super swamped here lately...w/ DH's homecoming, then house guest after house guest...add everything for Pierce (2 parties + baptism), all topped off with me trying to schedule students for the fall! It's not easy chasing a 1 year old and working from home (I only work during registration, but wowzers these little guys are quick!)! I'll be back to catch up properly! Mwah!

PS Pierce took his first steps 2 days ago :cloud9:

Miss you Angel! Thanks for checking in on us. Congrats on Pierce walking. Once they start walking they become a handful, but so so so much fun!. Sophie is so active and hasn't gained any weight since she started walking (steady at 27 lbs.) and she is starting to slim down already. So how did the 2nd party go? Can't wait to hear the details!

Hi Laura, so sorry you and Simon are sick. So you are waiting some time before you ttc again? So Simon can have you all to himself, that sweet little boy! :hugs:

I'm kinda thinking I may be happy one and done as well
Oh wants more but I'm not sure.
Simon will need me for a long time yet. :-D
Oh only plays with him a few times a week
So it's easy to want more then.
I would like another baby but not the pregnancy
I'd be afraid I'd go into hospital abs hve to leave Simon
Anyway rambling :-D
S us having mini fits last nt and today,
The antibiotics upsetting his tummy a little
Thars prob why

Amy Hugs honey.
Look after yourself
Lots of treats ans tlc for u,
Its a tough process but with a great outcome hopefully xxx

Angel hurray for p steps :-D
I can't wait for squishy bums;-)
Hope work isn't too long and demanding
Hqrs enough looking after lo Xx

Jess Hope ye r well xxx

Love to all

:wave:

Laura ~ Are the antibiotics part if you guys not feeling well? Are you ok? I see your concern with having #2, but you're young enough yet to wait some time before having another! And I'm sure its easier for your OH to say he wants a second...if only they spent a full 24 hours in our shoes! I wouldnt trade my position for the world, but I wouldn't mind him getting a dose of what my day of "just taking care of a baby" consists of!

Amy ~ I need to read today's journal entry :hugs:

Leslie ~ I hope things are looking up for you.

Jess ~ Are the girls ready for school? Does your DH like his new job, I wonder how he adjusts to new working environments. Sweet Soph holding steady at a whopping 27lbs <3 Pierce will most likely do the same...

I nearly forgot today was P's 1 year check up. DH came home at noon and reminded me we had to go :dohh: The nurse I adore has left the practice, so P ended up getting 2 shots (MMR & Varicella) from the "float" nurse. She was quick and efficient, so it wasn't too bad. Dr told me he is going to start to look slim because of his height, but not to worry (she said he should have his Daddy's physique). I thought it was interesting the growth chart she has says at the rate things are going, we can expect him to grow 5 inches this year and gain up to 7lbs! Babies are amazing!

Jen ~ How are you? Hugs to Zoey. xoxo

Awww, Pierce is a big boy like daddy. Do people say he looks like him or both of you? I love to hear people's opinions because they are so different and interesting. I'm betting Pierce is going to grow more than 5 inches. Taller kids tend to grow a little faster. I took Sophie to the park the other day and there was this 14 month old little girl and Sophie towered over her. Then there was a 2 year old girl, 1 whole year older than Sophie and they were just about the same height. People drop their jaw when I tell them her age. lol. I guess it doesn't help because she is thinning out. She still has thigh rolls but they are not as deep. I am going to miss those thigh rolls!! My dh doesn't like his new job, therefore grouchier than usual, but its great to have him out of the house during the day. So now that Pierce has taken his first steps has he fallen at all? Sophie still falls sometimes but its because she is a little careless and impulsive. There are days when she is running around for hours and I have to force her to rest, nap, and even eat!

Laura, your plan sounds good on waiting just a tad bit more to try for lo number 2. Its easier for the men to say they want another because they have no idea what a woman goes through during pregnancy, childbirth and taking care of children all day. I am glad I spaced my own kids out, but I had no choice as I only was 19/20 when I became pregnant and had Aly. So I had the liberty to wait a few years, plus It gave me time to find who I thought was Mr. Right. And Natalie is special needs so I knew that it was the best for me to wait a few years to have the next baby. So I don't regret at all the way they are spaced out. It just needed to be that way. But no matter what you decide I am sure it will be the best for you, your OH, and Simon.

Hi Leslie!! :hugs:

Big :hugs: Amy!! I am gonna check your thread now!

Thanks girls. Xx
Proper post tomorrow.
I'm too tired :-D
Xxx
Love to all

Pierce is rocking a fever, which is causing him rapid breathing...surely this is due to his vaccines! Darn the measles epidemic sweeping the nation! Did Soph or Simon have a reaction to the MMR vaccine? I just hate seeing P like this! I feel a long night coming on. :coffee:

Sophia hasn't had that vaccine yet. She will get it at her at her 15 month appointment. Poor Pierce, are you gonna take him in just in case? Or if his fever goes up? when Sophia has a fever the medicine that works wonders for her are these acetaminophen suppositories called feverAll. The dosage is a bit lower because it is a suppository so it goes right into the blood stream. The medicine also does not pass through the tummy so they avoid an upset stomach or vomiting because it is a suppository. Not sure if you have given Pierce acetaminophen (or if he is allergic or has had a reaction to it) before but it has really helped Sophie. Or has he had motrin "Ibuprofen", it seems to help some kids better than the acetaminophen because of the anti-inflammatory properties. I hope your little man gets better soon hon. :hugs:

I called the after hours Dr and a fever (even at 102F) is par for course, ughh! She said to switch to ibuprofen because it last 6 hours, this allows P to sleep longer w/o spiking a fever. I made the switch when he woke crying at 12:40am...he fussed for an hour, fell asleep on me and woke at 6:44am. Fever is intermittent right now.

I will def ask about FeverAll Jess...sounds a lot easier that working a syringe in the wee hours of the night!

Happy it's almost Friday!

Pierce is rocking a fever, which is causing him rapid breathing...surely this is due to his vaccines! Darn the measles epidemic sweeping the nation! Did Soph or Simon have a reaction to the MMR vaccine? I just hate seeing P like this! I feel a long night coming on. :coffee:

Simon was shivery and off 3 weeks after
Because there are 3 components, the time for reaction to each differs.
So long as fever isn't too high and comes down with meds it's totally normal reaction Xx
Hope he feels better soon Xx

Simon was shivery and off 3 weeks after
Because there are 3 components, the time for reaction to each differs.
So long as fever isn't too high and comes down with meds it's totally normal reaction Xx
Hope he feels better soon Xx

This is very helpful information. I forgot about there being 3 different things in the one shot and the reaction times varying. Thank you Laura. Are Simon's seizures mild now? Are his meds still working? How is your thyroid & liver function?

:wave: ladies!

Amy ~ Super excited for you today!

Leslie ~ How's the TWW treating you? Hope you are ok.

Jess & Jen :kiss: to those girls! (Potentially my future daughter in laws! Ha!)

P is still quite ornery! Up and down last night as well...hopefully he is better today, I'm pooped!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->