• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc after a d&c

:coffee: I'm anxiously awaiting Amy updates...not like I'd expect her to be on here today, but wishful thinking never hurt :kiss:

I had a laugh at Soph walking backwards too

Laura ~ Ugh, sounds just blah! I hate those viruses that turn bacterial...they literally take FOREVER to heal from. I hope Simon's throat eases up...are you able to get him to take his milk...do you have him on a special formula or is he ok with cow's milk? Sending healing vibes your way xoxo

Thanks hon Xx
He is still on aptimal comfort formula ( reduced,lactose)
We,tried follow in milk, didn't go well :-D
I'll be sticking to his formula fir a bit.
Prob try lactose free cows milk then.
I think it's just easier digest
Other milk worsens his reflux and constipation.
He is drinking some and eating alright.
Had a big supper
I'd say he is on the mend :-D
Was talking to seizure Nurse, they r prob gonna add a second epilepsy drug again
Was hoping to avoid it but anyway

How ye doin?

I love that pic of p.
U got anymore bday pics?

Jess Sophie weighsmore than Simon now xxx
I thunk she is doing just great xxx

I bet Simon will do well with the lactose free milk, glad he had a good supper! I'm sure you don't want him on any more meds, surely its for the best xoxo. once he is on something, can he be weaned off? Is he good about taking his medicine? How is his therapy coming? i still want to see pics of him in his glasses :)

I should get digital copies of pictures today, I will post some when they come in!

Just reading up about his,potential,New,med.
It can cause life threatening skin rash.
I'm not liking the sound of that.
I'll hve to quiz the nurse when she rungs me tomorrow
Im never on comp,and my phone won't seem to put up pics.
Up try again there :-D Xx
Looking forward to urs Angel

He is,very good,taking his,meds
He,has,taken them since birth so is used to them
Can take him a little bit to get used to New ones though.

Stupid phone
Won't do pic.
S,barely,sleeps by day now so I don't get,on laptop

No worries about the pictures Laura. And good for you looking up the side effects of the new meds...you really are a super Mommy!

It says my files are too large to upload via computer :dohh: I'll try from my phone.

Hi ladies!

First of all big :hugs: and prayers to you AMY!!!

Angel, usually when I do mix up Pierce and Simon's names its while there is some sort of drama here, like Natalie having a temper tantrum. That is what was going on yesterday. Unfortunately Natalie had to be taken off the Risperdal, she started gaining weight way too quickly, that is a very common and negative side effect of the medicine. And I can't risk her health, she has been overweight since the last time a few years ago that she took Risperdal. Even though she is very active she has stayed chubby. And the medicine wasn't helping this time. How is Pierce doing? You said he fell on the hard floor a couple times? That must have been scary. I am a cry baby when it comes to Sophie falling, it literally makes me fall apart its so scary! I'm sure your excited that Pierce is getting close to walking independently. Did you get his first steps on video? I still have the video of Aly when she just decided one day to walk independently through the whole house. From that day forward she never crawled again. lol. Sophie took a while from going from first steps to walking independently. Just to show you how different they are. Alyssa started walking independently right when she took her first steps. There was never any wobbly walking or falling when she started walking 1 week after her 1st birthday. Natalie also went from cruising the furniture to walking independently very very well, but she walked at 14 months!! hehe. And Sophia took her first steps somewhere around her 9th month and by her 10th month she was basically walking independently but she walks like she is drunk sometimes and she still falls once in a while. I wonder if her taking a while to walk more steady is connected to her walking so early?? It has been an adventure with Sophie, she has kept us on our toes. Raising children is for sure an exciting adventure!

Laura, so glad Simon had a big supper. Sophie has been refusing most food since a couple days ago. That is why I am surprised she is still gaining. Once they hit a year the weight gain seems to slow rapidly. I also think Sophia has major issues with Lactose and many food allergies. The only way we can know for sure is if we get Sophia to an allergist and get her tested to find out exactly what she is allergic to. So the next step is to find a doc who can diagnose what exactly she is allergic to. She loves cheese so much, but I think its causing her tummy issues. This is the one food that she will eat with no problem, but its only 1 cheese she will eat, colby jack or marbled jack cheese. The one that is marbled yellow and white. She is pickier with most other cheeses. I try to offer her many foods but so far she seems to be a very picky eater, and if she doesn't like something I feed her it will literally make her barf up her whole meal and her milk! and she still can't tolerate yogurt. Does Simon eat yogurt? Is it just milk that bothers him or other foods with Lactose. So, Simon has almost ditched napping during the day? He doesn't want to miss out on the daily action! lol. Quick question? Did you ever find those diapers you were looking for, the bigger nappies? For some weird reason the only diapers I have had luck with are the pamper swaddlers. They have been the best diapers for her. I have tried huggies for all of my girls and they have always leaked through. All my baby girls had big thighs and butts lol. I wonder if that has anything to do with it. Pamper cover their tushies better.

Quick question Angel, do you know much about baby shoe brands and what are some of the best quality. I am willing to spend the big bucks for Sophie because she just cant wear cheap shoes. She has very delicate feel and they are long, but she has a high arch and a her heals and ankles are narrow. So she has long skinny feet. I haven't had her fitted yet. I know Clarks sells shoes for narrow feet. Do you know if they are any good? Or if there is anything better. I hear in Spain, they sell pretty good baby shoes. what do you think?

Hi Bethany!!

Jess I'll be back to talk shoes! xoxo. Sorry Nat wasn't doing so well with meds. What's an alternative?

So Jess my gf's daughter has narrow feet and Nordstrom sells European brands that work well. Try Primigi or another brand is Jumping Jack (I think that's the other one)...oh and I believe Zappos sells these too!

Thx Angel! Sophie is almost grown out of her shoes already!! lol. And guess what? She already loves going shopping for shoes and clothes and she loves Hello Kitty!! She goes crazy every time she sees that cat. hehe.

Btw, those pics of Pierce are so darling! I can't believe how big he has gotten. And he is smiling and ready for pictures now. Such a charming little man. :hugs:

The alternative for Natalie is going the natural route. I am going to do some extensive research. There is one supplement we found months ago that is suppose to work, I forgot what it is called but I am going to see if I can find out. I did some research and from reviews it looks like it works great for some children, much better than the anti-psychotics out on the market and the psych approved of us using it, that it looks very safe. The only down fall is that is costs a lot of $$$$$$$$$, hundreds and hundreds a month. But if it works it is so worth it, anything for Natalie!

Too cute that Soph is a shopper! That's my kinda gal! We renovated our closet to accommodate my shoes! :haha: I'm only sad I don't have a DD to pass them on to :( And I hope the natural method works for Natalie. I can't believe there isn't a less aggressive cocktail they can prescribe for her, has she been back? She is lucky you found a natural alternative...FX'd for all of you that it works!

Laura ~ Hope you feel better xoxo

Simon adores cheese,jess
He doesn't like yoghurt really anymore
I think it aggravates his,reflux
He isn't too bad,with plain,natural yoghurt
Anything flavoured seems to be a no
S is very picky with food
I think it goes with reflux.
Lots of things can make it worse
I don't think our s is intolerant,to lactose
I think it's easier to digest milks with less lactose
So it moves faster through his system
He suffers from slow push in his bowel from cp
Anything that slows things down makes this and
Therefore his reflux worse.

I know it was to Angel but Clarks are a trusted show brand here.
My own first shoes were Clark's :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->