ttc after a d&c

Hey Angel :-D
Can't really check it out.
Cos only way yo hve appointment is to switch cos it's public health care.
Our,ot,said they r,very short staffed in local place at,the mo
So prob better off in further place for now.
Is,Dad still home with ye?
Hve ye settled into new routine now x

Glad you and your family are well Jess xoxo Sorry you had to witness such trauma!

Laura ~ I would certainly drive out to the other place since it would be difficult to get in to the local one. I bet Simon chats a bunch with you...how ishe with your OH?

My DH is soooo much better! We really had a rough go at the start of his homecoming but now it's better. He has been home and is super helpful. It helps that Pierce isn't nursing as often, so Daddy can scoop him up whenever and tend to him easily.

Bah humbug, it's Monday!

I don't have exact details, they did transfer embryos and she was finally able to get out of bed on Friday! :dust: Stick little embies stick!

Did I miss the update? I didn't see anything when I checked her journal. So glad that everything went well.

I should get a facebook account to see updates from all of you. I use to have one and I deactivated it.

Do you ladies know of any healthy supplements or vitamins that are good to give babies who have small appetites?

I should get a facebook account to see updates from all of you. I use to have one and I deactivated it.

Do you ladies know of any healthy supplements or vitamins that are good to give babies who have small appetites?

Abidec
I'm not sure if ye hve it though.
My lil Niece was super fussy picky eater
This multi vit sorted it

Thanks Angel for Amy update
Was getting worried
It should hve occurred to me to text her.
Doh!! Thanks

Glad things r great with dh now Xx
Must be nice to see them together
Had a big fight with my oh yest but other than that it's fine :-D
Um feeling under pressure a bit from Simons meds change
And both of us being sick.
Oh got up grumpy and started cleaning ( Avery rare occurrence but he goes all out when he does)
He was stamping around and didn't even say hi to Simon
I took it as judgements on my lack of cleaning
Partly true, partly my being sensitive and feeling crap
Que big fight
Strangely I feel much better today
Prob needed to vent!!

Laura ~ Sometimes we just need a good argument to get things off our chest...it can be quite refreshing! I imagine it is tough on you when S starts new meds, you need a spa day!!

Jess ~ I don't know of any vitamins, but let me know if you find any. I wonder if we have the brand Laura mentioned.

:hugs: Oh Amy, I just read your journal. Big Big :hugs: for you. You are one brave and strong lady, all you have been through! :hugs:

Any plans for Labor Day weekend? I'm going to my sister's! My BIL has a huge bonfire planned!

No plans so far Angel. The bonfire sounds like a lot of fun. Hows Pierce doing? Is he more active now that he is cruising around? Boy are they fun at this age!

Laura, hope things are going well with Simon. Sorry about the fight you and your oh had, but glad that he is a good cleaner!! My dh also cleans very well, he actually gets quite obsessive when he does. lol. How is Simon doing with his medicine change? I hope better.

Afm, Natalie and Aly started private school. They go to the same school which is a plus and so far Aly loves it. Natalie was tested before she started the 3rd grade to make sure she is on par with her grade and tested very very advanced. I was very proud because this school is already advanced and I have been home schooling her. Here comes the very very bad news though. The teacher is already having a lot of problems with her. She cannot stay still, doesn't want to do the work. I found out all of this today (and she has only been there for 3 days now). Kids are already getting annoyed with her. Most kids don't want to play with her. And her mental state is worse than it has ever been. She can mask the bipolar symptoms while at school. She holds it all in and the second she comes home all of the pressure from the day comes out. She is an emotional wreck. But the adhd, she cannot control. She said that she suffers when sitting still and that it is physically painful for her to sit still, that she feels it in her bones and nerves and its so so hard to focus. The teacher also said that in all of her years of teaching she has never seen a child so greatly affected by ADHD! I felt like breaking down and crying. And while all of this was going on, Sophie threw up blueberries all over herself and started gagging on her vomit!! She is now flat out refusing to eat anything, especially food she has to chew. She seems to be allergic to the milk, I was desperate and started adding a tad bit of Carnation Breakfast Essentials in her milk, just because she isn't eating enough solids or drinking enough milk. She is allergic to the Carnation too!! She is allergic to grains and God knows what else. with all of these issues going on with Natalie, I haven't even had the chance to find an allergist or gastroenterologist. I feel the walls are closing in on me! ugh!!

Oh Jess I'm so sorry you are having such a challenging time right now. Can Natalie be medicated for her ADHD without it affecting her bipolar disorder? And poor baby Soph, sounds like she needs a very specialized diet...I pray things settle with Natalie so you will have the time you need to help Sophia out AND find time for yourself! xoxo

G'morning ladies! It's almost Friday Amy :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->