ttc after a d&c

Hi Leslie, so glad to hear from you. I try to keep up with your thread and I every time its testing time for you I am always hoping for your rainbow bfp. I am so sorry that things have been hard for you on bnb. How are you and your dh doing? I know I usually don't ask this, but how is he doing through this process and ttc? I just read you are done with iui for the month and into the tww. Hoping and praying for you hon! :hugs:

Angel, I TOTALLY agree with what Leslie said and she is way better with words that I am lol. You all have been so supportive and so great. When something wonderful happens for you guys, we would want to know about it and be excited for you too!! Im just really glad that we were able to find such a wonderful group of ladies to be on this journey with. :)

Leslie, dont even give those self centered people one ounce of yourself. They arent worth it! Im still thinking that you are sooo close to your rainbow coming! Thank you for your kind words re FET. That makes me feel better and little more hopeful again. I have read the same thing but then fear sets in. Im trying really hard to fight it and all of you have def played a huge part in helping me with that. :D As for the "time off"... we were told that we had to wait one natural cycle to allow my body to kind of get back to normal. Then the next cycle (Oct) I go on birth control to regulate it so that they know exactly when AF comes to start me on the meds for the transfer. So we are tentative for 11/15.

Jess, Im so sorry I haven't been as good at keeping up on here... you were in an accident????? Are you all ok?? :(

Laura, Im so so so glad that Simon continues to strive! He is a very inspirational little fella <3

Jen & Bethany.... miss you ladies!

Thank you ladies so much for your support. I'll be back to properly post!

Meanwhile, here is some sneaky :dust:

Leslie thanks xxx
Leave the yucky b and,b peeps
Stick with us :-D xxx
Weight loss Haas stalled
But my hair is falling out,a bit and stuff again,so reckon,thyroid dipped,a bit
But weirdly ny Doc said no blood tests last week or this week and doesn't know,when they r back
Sounds weird, she said something,wrong at hospital that does the testing
Never,heard that happen before
How u doin with it? Xxx

Angel hurray and yuck for,ms
Are u very tired?
Hope hubby is minding u xxx

Amy hey xxx
Jess too xxx

Jen as,Bethany r ye gone xxx
Love to ll

Laura that is really strange for the hospital to say. Are you going to be calling back then to see when you can get the blood work??

Leslie ~ Sorry about the self-centered nature of some people. Thank you so much for your support. I had morning sickness with Pierce, feels like you're constantly car-sick-ick! Acu yesterday might be working its magic, Fx'd it helps! I only wish insurance would foot the bill! And my DH is good with the news, he just worries about me since he will be traveling so much *sigh* So now to get you through the TWW! Come on sticky BFP! Come on mini Leslie! xoxo

Amy ~ My gf went through an IVF cycle, they took a break and now have a beautiful 4 year old daughter. Again, one of the unexplained events of the universe! I believe Leslie wished for a crystal ball, I say we all hop in a Delorean and take a glimpse at our futures 3 years from now! Come on Father Time, work your magic!

Jess ~ I'm with Amy, how did everyone fair after the accident. Are you guys ok after witnessing such an event? Were any of you injured? Sorry I haven't followed up properly!

Laura ~ Yikes for your thyroid, guess it's a good thing you are on top of it. Thats strange they aren't doing blood test...wonder what they do for emergencies! Out of curiosity do your eyelashes come out too?

:dust:

Ladies, thanks for thinking about us. we are over the accident, but omg. Things here are out of control. Imagine taking care of an 8 year old who has the emotional age of a 3 year old. Ladies, I can't express in words what everyday is like. She also has learning disabilities. Natalie masters everything so easily, but she can't deal with the repetitiveness of school. She is like a human calculator, everything gets recorded in her head very easily, but to write things down is so incredibly difficult. She is dyslexic and has learning disabilities, but she is soooooooooo soooooooo smart. She is just wired differently. I don't know what to do anymore. Life is so so hard at the moment. Her emotional state if very poor at the moment.

Angel, how are the babies!!

Laura, how is Simon today?

Leslie and Amy xoxo !! :hugs:

Laura that is really strange for the hospital to say. Are you going to be calling back then to see when you can get the blood work??

Yeah my docs office said ring again Monday if doing them again
Really weird
My mom is on warfarin and it's pretty important to check levels all the time
She us nearly 2 weeks late to be checked now

My eyelashes not so,far angel
My eyebrows do when it gets bad though
Big gaps in um at Times

Hugs,jess xxx
S is kinda sick
Tummy bug sand cold caught off his little cousins
Doh

Sorry Simon is sick...they're pitiful when they don't feel well!

Jess ~ Oh boy...I cannot imagine what you must go through. Are there any resources or programs (children with special needs/dyslexia) available to you to help with Natalie? You are doing a great job on your own, but I'm sure you need a break! xoxo Glad you all have recovered from the accident :hugs:

Amy & Leslie: :dust:

Afm ~ Nothing interesting here...Pierce spends most if the day fussing that he wants to go "otts-eye," translation: outside. It's been raining here, so he is going through swing withdraws! :haha:

TGIF ladies!

Morning Ladies... Happy friday!!!!

Laura, Im so sorry to hear that. I dont understand how the hospital thinks that this delay is ok. Ugh!

Jess, I second what Angel said. I cant imagine all that you go through and I wish I had some encouraging and comforting words for you. I really hope that things get better and that you have some peace. Like Angel said... are there any programs or resources for you? :hugs:

Angel, that is sooo cute ...."otts-eye" hehhe Poor P though..I hope the rain lets up and you are feeling up for some fun in the sun. :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Smiling at oots-eye :-D
Lil cutie
S throwing up a bit all,day
We r both wrecked
Meant to go yo petfarm for my bday tomorrow
Ptob not now unless massive recovery overnight
Love to all xxx

Happy Birthday Laura! I hope you and Simon are feeling better today! Pet farm sounds like so much fun, but either way at least you will be spending it with your little price! :hugs:

How incredibly adorable must Pierce sound when he says he wants to go "otts-eye"!!

Thanks for the supportive messages ladies. I am looking into resources and things I can do about Natalie's difficulties.

Love you all! :hugs:

Laura I hope you guys felt better for your birthday! :cake: Happy belated birthday!

Thanks I had best bday in ages :-D
S is worse again today.
Took him to out of hours Doc,
He said he thinks virus and,wait til l tomorrow to see how he does
Love to all xxx

Glad you had a nice birthday! Sorry about our little buddy! Sending healing vibes your way! xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->