ttc after a d&c

Hugs,Jess. Xxx
Simon eats,a bit of a limited diet too.
Lots of foods don't suit him.
He still Haas formula to till any nutrition gaps until,I get him eating,more variety
Formula in food,counts too. If that,might work?
Plus I give Simon watered down formula mostly
I put say 6 oZ water buy only 3 scoops.
Any,chance,soph is mildly,constipated?
It can affect appetite and eating soo much

I'm sorry I've no tips for adhd
I do hve a nephew who is grown up now that I would,bet money had it
He went undiagnosed and left school early for a trade
But u know the issue do hoping that helps ye find help xxx

Thanks Laura and Angel! My life must sound like such a mess to you ladies! :cry: Laura my next step was actually getting Sophie back on Similac sensitive formula. It didn't cause her any problems, but she hated it and I had to constantly force it on her. I would add rice milk and it would help her reflux. She is throwing up every day because of reflux and food intolerance. Anything with wheat messes her up. I am thinking she might even be intolerant to gluten. She seems to have an issue not just with lactose but with the protein in cows milk. I know goats milk is easier to digest but at this point I think she will just go back to formula until we get this eating problem straightened out. Sometimes I think all of those strong antibiotics that they gave her in the NICU to avoid Pneumonia really messed her up and the balance in her digestive system got affected by the antibiotics. Not sure just a suspicion.

How are your los doing? Any cute stories, are they up to any mischief. lol.

Amy, I am going to check your journal to see how you are doing? Big :hugs: hon.

Good news, Natalie did much much better at school today! Unfortunately, the teacher had to separate her and put her to sit by herself. But, she did much better like that. Poor thing was sad that she had to be separated. The teacher actually feels bad for her and me. lol. She doesn't know how we do it. She keeps talking about some boy named Logan that annoys her. Hmmm, maybe she has a crush on him. lol. Ohh boy, I got my hands full!

In other news, Sophie's other front tooth finally broke through today and she just took a whole bottle of milk with no pain. 5 teeth now plus 1 breaking through. These little teeth take forever to break through! I'm talking weeks of pain! :growlmad:

Laura, I think many people with ADHD, asperger's, and other things go undiagnosed. My dh has ADD and some of his nephews. I also have a brother that I believe has it. And my nephew most likely has it.

Would u try probiotics Jess?
Add small bit of vanilla,essence to similac
Might work xxx
Goats milk sand cows,milk are extremely similar
Almond,milk or rice milk may work better
Ive a,few nephews very allergic to milk
One,has,an Ana pen cos of it.
He can't even hve utensils that hve touched dairy

Aw first,crush? :-D

Hurray for,New tooth Xx
Teeth are so mean to our lo s xxx

Love to all Xx

Simon made it across,the sitting room last night :-D
Not crawling but wriggling and,rolling
He is much more mobile
Happy Simon,and happy mommy :-D

Laura, that is great! Simon is mobile and in no time he will be crawling and then walking! I bet your a proud mama. :happydance:

What a relief to hear Natalie is making progress. It will naturally take time to adjust to a classroom since she was homeschooled, so this is good news! And a crush, nothing motivates a girl like a fella! Tehehehe! How does A like the new school (or is this her old school...) And yes, teething is a nightmare! Pierce's molar broke through and he cried tears of pain...it was pitiful! I dread the rest coming in!

Laura ~ Prince Milky is finding his way!! Wriggle and rolling gets the job done!!

Afm ~ All packed up and ready to head to my sister's tomorrow!

Hi Bethany! How's Lorelie? Thought of you the other day when I met a 7 year old Lorelie, sweet girl!

:wave: ladies! I hope you had a nice holiday weekend (it was Labor Day here Laura).

Hey guys Xx
Had pt and ot today
They were really,impressed,with s progress :-D
Ordering afo now, hurray :-D
Afo time is a great sign :-D
Love to all xxx,

Hope you had fun at your sister's house Angel! They must love to spend time with Pierce! :hugs:

So happy for your great news Laura, I'm excited that you seem thrilled with AFO (though I'm with Jess in that I don't know what it is! Oops!)

I have news I've wanted to share, but have held off because I remember how much it hurt to see these post when I was ttc...the universe is an interesting beast, one that I cannot understand. I've wrestled with posting this and hope this is the right thing to do---you all know I am out to support everyone :hugs: My AF has been wonky due to nursing, but when I reached a 32 day cycle my sister suggested I test...For lack of a more sensitive/guarded way of announcing it, I'm pregnant with #2! I'll have two under 2---oh boy! I'm too type A for surprises, so this is a complete shock since we were using preventative measures! :dohh: I was praying I would be able to throw this out there with Amy & Leslie's BFP announcements...I love you ladies and out of respect for the circumstances I will set up a journal to minimize my posts regarding this pregnancy. I pray daily for your miracles ladies and am truly sorry for any emotional pangs my news brings you.

PS Pierce is fully weaned and only wakes around 5am for a sip of water (he is happily nestled between DH & me! Ha!)

Laura, so pleased to hear about Simon!

Jess hope all is well with you!!!!

Angel, BIG CONGRATS HUN!!!! I cant speak on behalf of Leslie but I dont think you need to set up a private journal hun just for us. Im truthfully not in here much and this journal is for pregnancy after loss which you have had losses. Im so happy for you and your dh!!! It is funny how things work isnt it?? Hopefully P will have a little sister!!! <3 Big congrats again hun!!!!! Im sure its safe to say that all of us are so happy for you and cant wait to be a part or your journey to #2. :)

Congrats Angel Xx
Hve u gotten ur head round it?
Greatnews xxx
U will still be the fab Mom u are,
Just to 2 xxx

Afo is ankle foot orthotic.
Support for future standing and walking
In my excitement forgot to explain it
Xxx

Love to all xxx

Congratulations Angel! Now Pierce is gonna have a little playmate. How cute! I know you are hoping more than anything for a healthy baby but are you hoping for a boy, girl, or either? :flower:

Thank you ladies :kiss: Morning sickness is here and is tough when keeping up after Pierce. I've gone back to acupuncture in hopes of staving it off! As for gender, I'm partial to boys, but wouldn't mind a mini me to pass my shoes & handbags to. My 1st official appt is on the 24th (I should be ~9 weeks).

Amy ~ I keep you and Leslie in my prayers.

Laura ~ Oh that is fantastic news!! Yay Simon and AFO! When does that start?

Jess ~ How are the girls enjoying week 2 of school?

Look at it this way, morning sickness is a great sign of those hormones building up! Angel, hearing you pregnant is making me miss being pregnant! But no way for me, at least not that this point. Life is difficult for me right now juggling 3 kids. I don't think I could handle 4, especially because one has special needs. Another boy sounds awesome for Pierce to have a little brother, but a girl would be great too! I am so excited for you! :hugs:

Congrats Angel! I'm so glad you told us. Of course I'm thrilled for you. You've been nothing but supportive to both Amy and I. I don't think you have to make a separate journal, unless you want to. Look forward to following story for #2! So you are about 6 weeks? Did you have morning sickness with pierce? How is DH feeling about everything? Hope you start feeling better physically soon!

Jess I've been following and have read about your accident and the girls. I hope everything is getting better for you all! How are you. And DH doing?

Laura yay for Simon getting orthotic and the help that is needed. I love seeing his pictures on Facebook. How's the weight loss going? I know it's not easy! ;)

Amy constantly thinking of you! I also realized something...my friend ( who is now 21 weeks) actually became pregnant from the FET not from a second IVF. I also read something about the FET sometimes being more effective. I know she didn't wait a couple cycles like you are doing though. Why do they feel this is necessary? Really hoping for you!!

Sorry haven't been on here much. I haven't been keeping up with my journal either and have left a couple of the other threads I'm on. Just having some difficulty with being on B and B and some of the self centered personalities that go along with it. Dfinitely not something that I'm worried about with you ladies! :) I do read everything that is going on, just need the time to catch up.
Yay for almost Friday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"