ttc after a d&c

So glad you had a great bday Laura!!!!! :D

Hi Ladies! Hope everyone had a great weekend! :D

:wave: ladies! I've been super sick here lately and acupuncture isn't quite working its magic yet! Web wants me to go ahead and hire a full time Nanny, but I just don't have the energy. Morning sickness is totally worth the prize at the end, but boy oh boy it's a doozy! In brighter news, my BFF got engaged last weekend! Her fiancé is British, reminds me of Sherlock from the show Elementary. Good guy, I'm thrilled for her.

How are you guys feeling Laura?

Jess ~ How are the girls in school? Have you been to the pediatrician or a nutritionist to help Sophia's diet?

Amy & Leslie ~ :dust:

Bethany & Jen ~ Missing you! Any news on ttc#2?

Sorry ladies, been very busy. Our insurance finally came through. I got confirmation in the mail. So I better have no problems making an appointment. It look 9 months of almost begging these people to do their job. But... I haven't got the insurance cards yet! Sophie does not like any food. It it so hard. Now I can make an appointment, maybe her reflux is causing this. The only way to know is to get her checked.

Glad you had a great bday Laura!

Angel, sorry you are so sick with morning sickness. But its a great sign. Does anything help you feel better? How many weeks are you?

Amy, glad you had fun with your bff. You need a break from all of this stress and need to have some fun Lady! I am sure you are excited for your parents coming.

Leslie big :hugs:!!

:hugs: to all of you!

Morning ladies!

Jess, yay for getting approval from ins!! I also hope you have no worries from here on out now!!! :)

Angel, Im sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope it doesn't last too much longer for you. Also happy news for your BFF!!!

Laura, how are you and Simon doing? Hope he's 100% better now!

Love to you all!!! :D

Thanks guys
We r heaps better but not a hundred yet
Angel u jinxed my,eyebrows :-D
Loads of them fell out again yest.think I'm Hobbes up my med in morn
I'm sick of feeling crappy and no sign of blood tests back
Love to small xxx

Hurray for insurance Jess! FX'd things get sorted quickly for you all now! How's it been w/ DH at work and the girls at school? Just you and Miss So at home...does it help your mood :)

Laura ~ Not the eyebrows! I hope adjusting your meds helps!! And where are those blood results...the delay isn't good for anyone. I hope your Mom's results are ok (you said they monitor her).

Amy :hugs:

Leslie ~ :dust:

Bethany & Jen ~ I think of the commercial where the mop sings "...baby come back..." I think it's an old Swiffer commercial! Ha! Mwah!

TGIF. So now I told my DH I want to buy another house, we can rent this one out. He said we shouldn't make large purchases when "in your condition." What's that mean? I guess I'm hormonal/moody/changing my mind a lot? Ha, that's me normally!

Have a great weekend ladies!

Angel do ye need another room for 2 bubs?
I'm not sure what we do with 2.
Our house is pretty small :-D

Oh is giving me tome in bed for third time since s was born
Eouldmt u know it, I'm wide awake :-D
Feck it :-D
I worded my post badly
They aren't doing blood tests cos they can't process them
Stupid Ireland
They just took moms last week, 3 weeks late for checking.
She has been having fainty spells, not collapsed bit light headed
They upped her meds 2 months ago and then late to check
Srupids :-D
Anyway :-Dany news, been quiet here

:wave: Bah humbug, it's Monday!

Laura ~ How nice you got to lounge in bed! I need to encourage my DH to take P and let me sleep...only I'd prob be wide awake too! I hope the hospital gets it's labs back up, that has to be scary for people like your Mom. xoxo As for room for more kids, we still have room, I just want a larger master bedroom.

Amy & Leslie :hugs:

Jess ~ How was your weekend?

Psst...you have to check out Leslie's journal.

I got up cos Has lots yo do and could,hears s giving out
Off to l journals :-D

Hi ladies,
I wanted to thank you very much for all of your support. I only feel bad I haven't been able to do the same. So happy to share this joy and I'm sure many questions to come!

Angel I'm sorry about how you are feeling with your nervousness, although completely understand. I do know that sickness and feeling in your body do come and go with pregnancy. How are you feeling at the moment? Remind me when your first appointment is?

Jess so glad insurance went through and you and your family can move forward with appointments. How are the girls doing? How are you?

Laura how is Simon feeling? I know you both were sick for awhile so hope it has all passed.

Amy thinking of you!! Hope you are enjoying time with the parents.

Come on Friday, you are way too slow!

Hi ladies, hope all is well. I don't want to go into too much detail but things aren't good here. Natalie is getting very sick mentally. This has all gotten worse since she has been going to this Christian school. Her mental illness is becoming more and more apparent to everybody and it has gotten so so bad here. we were very close to admitting her to the children's hospital psychiatric ward, but too scared to because we have no idea what will happen in there. I have never been to a psych unit and I feel worried for Natalie being there, but its my impression that parents are allowed to stay there. we are trying to see if we can get her into Stanford's bipolar program. There is a lot of red tape to get in there. I will have to admit her if things get worse. She cries for hours non stop at times and keeps crying how sad she is and she says she doesn't know why. I try to talk to her and see whats wrong. She says that the kids single her out and don't want to play with her and I have talked to the teacher about it but she doesn't seem to listen. She should try to influence the other children to include Natalie and I have told her this. I have actually starting to get scared that Natalie will get suicidal. I don't leave her alone at all for this fear. I have already hidden all the scissors and long things like belts and ropes. She says she suffers in school because she has to suppress all of her emotions so she lets them all out at home. I am also into looking to finding another type of school. A school where she can get therapy and be taught at the same time. I have read about these types of schools. In the process of finding one in the area. I also feel so so bad for Alyssa and Sophia that they are exposed to all of this. :cry:

I am so sorry for these negative posts ladies. Its just so very sad to see my little girl suffering so much. Its so hard to relate to people and I constantly feel judged by outsiders who see how Natalie acts.

How are you ladies doing this week? How are all the los doing?

Angel, how are you feeling hon? You have a doctors appointment this month correct? when is your due date? How is Pierce doing? I imagine it must be tough for you right now as he is becoming more and more mobile walking. Is your dh at home for a while longer? Or does he have a business trip coming up.

Laura, how are you and Simon? Have you and oh starting planning for lo number 2? I bet Simon would love a little brother/sister.

Leslie, still so excited for you hon! when do you and dh plan to make the big announcement?

Amy, hope you are enjoying your time with your parents! They are staying for a week, correct.

:hugs: to all!

Hi Ladies!

Congrats Leslie!!!! :dance:

Jess, I'm so sorry to hear that things are going well Re Natalie. I cant even begin to imagine how much of a toll this takes on you. I dont really know anything about the psychiatric places or anything but you can come here and vent anytime hun. I hope it helps you release and cope as I know it helps me. :( Massive hugs to you and Im really hoping that whatever you decide to do for Natalie that it works. :hugs:

Laura, hows your little man doing?? I hope you all are completely rid of all the sicky bugs and are dong well! :)

Angel, bah humbug is right! I got great news this week with finding out that we were moving spots are work and I would be rid of CZ but there was drama once again last night. It ended with a text response to her telling her "Im not letting your text upset me and Im going to enjoy my parents being here and my birthday tomorrow". ugh. Anywho... how are you feeling??? Hope MS is letting up a little and you are feeling better. When do you go in to see your OB?

Sorry I'm a bit mia
Been busy and tired
Thyroid is still kicking my butt a bit
Love to all
Will try post properly tomorrow xxx

:cry:Jess ~ We are totally here for you! Deciding to send your daughter away has to be the most frightening thing. FX'd for peace and answers soon for you!

Amy ~ Hurray - new office shuffle! Buh bye CZ! Hurray - Folks in town! Hurray - for your birthday tomorrow! :cake:

Leslie ~ Keep growing little bean!

Laura ~ Darn thyroid!

Afm ~ :cry: I've another angel baby. I'm still super thrilled for Leslie. Honestly having Pierce has cushioned the blow. Now to wonder when all will go back to normal.

Thanks... bday is actually today :)

OMG Im so sorry Angel. :hugs: A loss is a loss and there is no easy way to deal with it. Im so sorry to hear this hun. I was really excited for you. I hope that your body is kind to you and things resume back to normal quickly for you. Wish I could give you a live hug. Maybe P can give you extra snuggles today and some from us. <3

Angel, I am so shocked. I though I read wrong when you said angel baby. So sorry hon. So heartbreaking hon. You poor thing. How are you coping? I am so glad you have Pierce there to help you through. But a loss is a loss regardless. Are you in the process of mc?? Please take care. So sorry that you are going through this. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->