ttc after a d&c

Angel I'm so very sorry to hear this :( I echo what both Amy and Jess have said thus far. We are here for you and hope if you are feeling down you will come round and vent. It is so unfair! I hope DH and pierce have been good to you.:hugs:

Jess so sorry what you've had to deal with with Natalie. I can't also imagine what she must be feeling. From my working experience I have seen positive responses from children going for inpatient care for a bit. Sometimes outpatient and parents just can't provide what us needed, unfortunately, and there is a higher level of care needed. Sometimes they find the right mix of medications and things become more stable. I can't imagine as a parent what it feels to make that decision though. I do think you may also need the assistance for her because it all sounds very stressful with watching her all the time and worrying. What does her therapist or psychiatrist say should be done?

Angel hugs honey
So sorry xxx
Hope ur ok phisically and as well as u can under,the circumstances emotionally xxx
Hugs xxx

Hugs jess and Nat xxx
Hope things,look up soon
Very tough on ye al xxx

love to a'll xx

Hi Angel. Thinking about you hon. :flower:. Hope you have been able to relax and take some time for yourself. :hugs:

Hi ladies. Thank you all for your support! All is well here, I've just been resting a lot. It has been nice having my DH home and listening to him tend to Pierce :cloud9: I'm moving forward and *gulp* starting birth control tomorrow.

So Pierce is a little mocking bird, its cute listening to him try to say things. The kiddo still isn't walking independently, but I think it's because he is super efficient at crawling! I'm sure he'll walk in due time.

Jess ~ I pray the solution for Natalie has become more clear. Such a tough disorder to be faced with. We all want what us best for our children and to help them become productive members of society, so to see Natalie like this must be painful for you. I think it's amazing she can "hold it in" during school hours. That takes amazing self-control...especially since she had previously been home schooled. Thinking of you :flow:

Laura ~ Have they been able to check your thyroid yet? How is Simon feeling now? What's new with you all? TTC #2 yet?

Amy ~ Hope you had a nice visit with your parents! Are you on bc, guess I should check your journal. Thanks for checking in on me :hugs:

Leslie ~ How are things progressing??? I really need to get on journals.

Enjoy your weekend! :coolio:

I feel so bad that you are having to go through this Angel. But so glad that you have the love and support of your dh through this difficult time. Pierce will take off walking when the time is right for him. I bet when he does, he will be a little expert! :hugs:

Angel hope you are doing well emotionally and physically. Thinking of you <3 birth control already?

Laura how are you and Simon doing? Hope the thyroid is feeling better.

Jess how is Natalie?

Amy hope you enjoyed your bday and time with the family! November will be here before we know it!

Grrrrr Monday! I do have off Thursday for the Jewish new year so keeping my mind on that! Have a good week!

:wave: ladies! Everything is going well here. I saw a newborn today and my heart sank ever so slightly, but I know in my heart things are going as planned for me. I feel great and am in good health, just what I need to be able to chase Pierce around! And my newly engaged BFF just found out she is pregnant *say whaa?!?* Her parents are both passed and she doesn't have any family here (save one aunt down south). To top it off her DF is in England waiting to wrap up his work there---plans to move here next spring! Yikes! He needs to get things wrapped up quickly over there!! So I get to live vicariously, without the anxiety or raging hormones through her! I'm glad I'll be able to help her! Oh and Pierce is walking!! He expects me to hover over him, but he is moving! He laughs and is so thrilled at his new mode of maneuvering around! Hehehe, it's sweet! Oh and my Ma comes tomorrow :) It'll be nice having her around.

Anywho, enough about my world...how is everyone?

Jess ~ how are the girls?

Amy ~ so did you start birth control? seems so contradictory to the ttc world!

Laura ~ How is Simon? Is his reflux alright? How is your thyroid?

Leslie ~ almost time for your first scan :happydance: how are you feeling?

I hope all of you ladies are doing well. Sorry that I'm not on much. My husband is in Bangkok so it is just me chasing the baby around. But I miss you guys and hope that everything is going great!

Hugs Angel xxx

Hi Bethany xxx

I'm a bit swamped too.
Still feel crap
Munchkin was very whiney all day
Partly his tummy andpartly teeth
Still raising new med and it's affecting him
Should wear off though hopefully
Love to all Xx
Was it Jess asked me bout ttc?
Not gonna,happen anytime soon hon
Simon needs me and I juatdont hve the energy. Xx
Hope ur all ok.xxx

Hey again
I'm less moany today
I was sick yest wth dodge tummy and lil man was off too
Hope everone is well xxx

Angel

Hey ladies, i found it really hard to get on here after Elena was born but i often think of you all and its great to see how the FB ladies are going.
Elena and I are fantastic (apart from being really sick for the last week). Im absolutely loving being a mum. She is full of beans and lots of work but i still love it.
Ill attach a photo or two of her.

Ive tried to read a few pages to catch up and i can see I've missed a lot!!

First of all Angel i am very sorry to hear about your loss. Big hugs darling and get lots of hugs from P to make you feel better. :hugs:

OMG Leslie... i see you got your BFP!! Congratulations! :happy dance:
Can you give me a little summary of what happened?

Laura, Sorry to hear you have been sick. Has Simon been sick too? Elena and i have been very sick so i feel your pain. :hugs:

Jess, i can't imagine what you are going through. Hopefully you can find a good suitable school for natalie where she can get the support she needs. :hugs:

Amy, I'm sorry to hear you haven't had any luck yet. You are so strong to do all the things you do.:hugs::hugs:

Well thats all i could gather from the last few pages. Fill me in if theres more to share.
Would love to hear from you all.
xo

Attachments

• 10616006_10154463935940212_4964275243563705301_n.jpg
    10616006_10154463935940212_4964275243563705301_n.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 14981_10154597366925212_3695742999862629408_n.jpg
    14981_10154597366925212_3695742999862629408_n.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 2
Arg stupid phone
keeps freezing and deleting
greatto see u back Lisa x

Hi Bethany, glad you are well.

Lisa ~ what a beautiful baby girl!

Laura & Jess ~ hope you are well :hugs:

Amy :dust:

Leslie ~ how are you feeling? Did you have a scan? When I get a second I'll have to check journals!

Afm ~ DH is leaving for a week :( It's alright though because my Mom is here! She will keep me busy!

Happy Friday ladies!

Hi ladies! Had a lovely glass of wine with my DH last night at dinner. It was nice to go out just the two of us, was long over due!! So I was shopping online (retail therapy) and filled my virtual cart with long sleeve shirts for Pierce, I then had this idea to browse eBay for similar items to see if I could save...well low and behold there was a bundle of 5 shirts (same brand as what I wanted, but "gently used") that I quickly got into a bidding war over! It was crazy! The winning bid was $63.00, my virtual shopping cart had 10 items for just $30 more, so I bowed out...I mean $60 for used shirts? Note to self, Janie & Jack has GREAT resale value! I ordered 10 shirts for Pierce last night from this company and cannot wait to sell them on eBay next fall! Ha!

Hope your weekend is going well!

Bethany ~ Hope your DH isn't gone for long!

Lisa, so great to see you back. Thanks for stopping in an checking up on us. And what a beauty Elena is. She is such a big girl, isn't she! Have you thought about getting her into modeling? So glad to see how great both of you are doing.

Hi Laura. How are you and Simon? I think I was the one that asked you about ttc for #2. I can tell you from experience, it has been such a struggle for me to take care of 3 kids. But more so because of Natalie's mood disorder. Simon is still so young, maybe as he gets older you will have more time to think about whether or no to ttc for #2. I know many are happy with 1 child! It all depends on you. Either way you are a great mommy.

Angel, I am so happy to see how good you are doing. And yum to the wine!! Its been a while since you had wine correct? How is Pierce doing? I am sure he is having a blast walking around. I see you got some Janie and Jack for Pierce. The close are just wonderful. At least the girls are. They are expensive but so worth it, good quality. I think I need to make a trip to ebay now hehe.

Amy thinking of you hon. Hope all is well. How are your parents doing? I am sure you enjoyed your time with them.

AFM, my bday was yesterday. I am now 35. There was so much stress though. My mom took me to a restaurant and the waitress spilled water all over my lap and all over Sophie and she was not very apologetic. It was ice water and it was just overall a bad experience. Natalie has been falling apart mentally since going to school. The last month has been so very difficult for the whole family. I don't understand what is going on. But I secretly knew that things wouldn't get better once she started going to a regular school. The upside is that Aly goes to the same school so she can keep an eye on her. Many other weird and negative things have been happening here but too depressing to even talk about. Love all of you ladies!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->