ttc after a d&c

Laura, time for a new phone!! haha. I got the iPhone 6 the other day.
How are you and Simon going today?

Angel, I'm glad your mum is there to keep you company and help out with P. Bet you can't wait for P's new shirts to arrive. I love buying coshes for Elena. I watch these daily vlog families on youtube and they are all from america. I see them go shopping for baby clothes and its soooooooo much cheaper there! I want to come to america just to go on a shopping spree!!
We actually plan to come there in the next two years! i can't wait!

Jess, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! :hugs: :kiss: Hope you managed to do something nice amongst all the stress.
I hope they gave you your meal for free!!! Thats appalling. I know you guys have to tip there so i hope she got no tip!
people tell me she is very pretty quite often but i was never sure if they are just saying that coz you say that about every baby and I'm bias of course! haha But thank you... if the opportunity arrises i wouldn't say no to modelling but I'm probably not going to go looking for it.

:hugs: to everyone!

AFM - Advice please - Elena has constantly rolling in her cot and crawling all around and then rolling back onto her back and hitting her head. Our sleeping guidelines here say we shouldn't use cot bumpers. what else can i do?!?!

U can get,mesh breathable bumpers that tie with Velcro Lisa
She is extremely,pretty, not just u being biased Xx

My phone is better again
Munchkin accidentally changed a setting while playing with it

Hi ladies,
Wanted to pop in quick. I've been sick and it's hanging in there unfortunately.

Angel I'm sorry about your up and down emotions. You have such a great attitude about it all though. Please feel free to let your guard down with us and vent if needed. Interesting about your BFF! Will she be pregnant during her wedding?

Laura I hope you are feeling better! How is Simon doing?

Happy belated birthday Jess! Sorry for your restaurant experience :(. I. Know you said things are kind of depressing. Feel free to share and vent. I do hope that Natalie is getting the help that she needs.

Hi Bethany! Miss you!

Welcome back Lisa! I enjoy seeing your pictures on Facebook. Elena is quite photogenic. How are you and DH doing with her?
In a nutshell I went to a reproductive endocrinologist a year after miscarriage and was diagnosed with pcos and insulin resistance. Changed diet, exercised, went on meds, lost weight. Did three iuis with the third being injectable medications. 3rd time was the charm!

Amy I think of you often and am counting down the days for you. Hope you are doing ok.

AFM 6 weeks today. For anyone who hasn't been to my journal we found out it was twins! No heartbeats yet because too early.
Thinking of you ladies!

Holy mackerel TWINS!!!! Congratulations Leslie! Sorry you aren't feeling well!

Did I say happy belated birthday Jess? I need to read back through, forgive my forgetfulness, I'm blaming it on my mom being in town!

Lisa ~ Your daughter is def a beauty! And I would go ahead and use bumpers at this point. In the beginning they can't move their heads, but with her now tossing around, she'll turn her head should she find herself facing the bumper.

Laura ~ Hehehe, sneaky Simon messing with Mommy's phone! How is he in his stander? Is he getting around? I still want to see a recent pic of him!

Amy ~ It's October...roll on November!

Off to my gf's 1st Dr visit! Leaving my snotty nose (literally) toddler with my Mom. I hope the runny nose if from the 3, yes 3 molars he is breaking in! Oh and my online shopping spree has the UPS/Fed Ex guys here daily...it's like Christmas! Retail therapy is super!! I just hate my "returns" pile though. I need to print out labels, but am too lazy-ha! I'm on the hunt for the perfect boy boot, but DH shot down the Uggs I ordered him :brat: And the Sorel's have a purple lining, maybe they are for girls :shrug: I'm waiting on some Tiny Toms ��

Ok, got to get out the door! Chat with you ladies soon! xoxo

Lisa do you love your iphone6?? I kinda want one, I'm not a fan of the 5. Does it use the same charger as the 5?

So my BFF is only 6 + 2, she thought she'd be 8, but her cycles have always been wonky! She hasn't had ms and thought she was in the clear, I sure hope she is! Anywho, I think Leslie asked if she'll be pg during her wedding...I don't know if they had even thought that far, they were only just engaged :blush: Might be an archaic shotgun wedding :haha:

Leslie congrats,again Xx
Double,trouble. Hee hee

Angel enjoy,retail therapy Xx
I got s some really cute boots
They r like cheap uggs but with,super hero things like blast, Kerbam etc on them
Like,old telly,batsman :-D
I can get cheap cos only yo keep his feet warm :-D
Grand in stander
Getting bored a little cos it doesn't move
He rolls himself around
No crawling, very supported standing
But,that's normal for his age with hemeplegia
And time minused in my head for bad,seizure bouts
He is doing well now
Hve,Lots,of appointments again now
Starting a speech and Lang sensory block next week
Yo tackle feeding issues
My thyroid feels better but must wait another 2 week's to test cos of med change
No more news I think
Love to all xxx

Oh I'm not sure if I said
But,he got fitted for his afo s on Monday
should hve um in 3 weeks
Hurray

Simon's boots sound adorable! I'm looking for something warm too! Simon's progress sounds great! Speech & language, feeding...all his bases are covered! You are doing such great work with him! Now what will the afo's do for Simon exactly? Does your OH get to go with you to any of these appointments? I'm glad your thyroid is improving! :hugs:

I am going to pop in tomorrow and have a message for EACH OF YOU! But for now I am going to be quick since it is bedtime- congrats Leslie on TWINS! OMG that is just amazing <3

:wave: Bethany!

How are you Jess? Has anything improved over that way...thinking of you and your girls. Is Soph doing alright with foods now? I know you were also struggling with her diet. Oh and I did start ordering Janie & Jack! The quality is wonderful and they def fit around P's round belly! :haha:

Oh Angel, I see that you have another angel. Sorry love :hugs:

Jessica, how are things going for you? Can I wish you a belated Happy Birthday? Tell me all about your girls. Are you still with DH?

Jen, are you still checking in? Still TTC?

Leslie, I see your news and am so happy :)

Laura, how is the little man? I just love his glasses!

Amy, so glad that you are away from CZ and that things are on the up and up. I'd happily skip October for November. More good things are in store for you!

I hope that I didn't leave anyone out! DH is still off-shore in SE Asia and having a blast no doubt. I'm jealous but we are going with the baby in a few months so that should be an adventure. L is nearly a year old and I'm pretty sad about it. No luck on me getting pregnant but I think DH and me are only fertile in February anyways ;)
https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/c25f80b33750f83d3745d4c872013201_zpsa785a624.jpg

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/3b1c04aff77c86899874ece4a977d28e_zps18b5d00f.jpg

Some pictures for you guys!

How adorable is Lorelei!! Love her hair, similar to Sophie's at that age. I can't believe Lorelei is turning 1. She has gotten so big!

Bethany, I'm still with my complicated husband. lol. We are trying to work out the problems. The girls are good. Natalie of course still up and down with her mood. Aly will be turning 15! Sophie is more hyper than ever and loves her sisters very much!! How's Lorelei?

Simon's boots sound adorable! I'm looking for something warm too! Simon's progress sounds great! Speech & language, feeding...all his bases are covered! You are doing such great work with him! Now what will the afo's do for Simon exactly? Does your OH get to go with you to any of these appointments? I'm glad your thyroid is improving! :hugs:

Afo,are ankle foot orthotics
A the moment his ankles a're unstable
To walk u need strength,aand,coordination in ur hips, knees and,aankles.
They basically take his need for,ankle work,out of,the equation.

Dh could come to them if he wanted but never does
He switches off even when I talk about it.
So it's just,me aand s
But,um used to it now
The more we do now, the,better s will,be as an aadult
So it's 110% worth it

As u can see my phone is a bit,better
But still crap so apologies for, billion typos

Hi Bethany Xx
Lovely pics
Pair o cuties

Hi Jess Xx
How ye all xxx

Love to all xxx

Afo,are ankle foot orthotics
A the moment his ankles a're unstable
To walk u need strength,aand,coordination in ur hips

Hey Laura, do you hate DH never coming to the appointments? That would drive me bonkers. Simon is so handsome btw!

Jessica, I laughed at "complicated"- too true! I hope that working it out is going well <3
15?! College is practically around the corner. Oh my. Are you excited?
Lorelei is sassy. She is a climber and is always looking for something new to get into. And she likes to bad mouth me in her baby talk. She will be shaking her head at me while she does it too :)

I used to,Bethany but I'm ok now.
Sounds kind of bad but I know now u can't count on him for any of that
So it's team Simon,aand Mom
I do love dh but our relationship is neglected and,crap a the mo
S is my only priority
So I'm to blame too
I'm,a bit possessive of Simon
And dh is a bit lazy aand scared

How ye all
Ur fb pics are too Xx

Ivjust tried to post pic again
But my phone won't do it