TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

lol, I was gonna go in and tell them I got a positive test now I have a negative and I am having stomach pain. Maybe I can get a scan to :haha:

I still have alot of symptoms, but they are disappearing. But I barely had any with my son..

It's sorry to say, but some people can be just down right mean when it comes to ttc, especially at my age. Whether or not they are trying to be mean, it can come across that way.

I know exactly what you mean hun, I'm 40, my hubby 47 this year, when we announced my pregnancy earlier this year, a lot of people were rude actually, most assuming we'd had an accident :shrug:

It's sorry to say, but some people can be just down right mean when it comes to ttc, especially at my age. Whether or not they are trying to be mean, it can come across that way.

I know exactly what you mean hun, I'm 40, my hubby 47 this year, when we announced my pregnancy earlier this year, a lot of people were rude actually, most assuming we'd had an accident :shrug:

How horrible! I am 38 and my DH is 33. I have 3 kids and a grandchild on the way and people think we are insane. It kills me that people have to be so rude! :hugs:

I think for me its just not age... I am 32 and people say to me why would you want to have another one? Umm do I need to answer that.. you have two or 3?

I think for me its just not age... I am 32 and people say to me why would you want to have another one? Umm do I need to answer that.. you have two or 3?

The things that come out of people's mouths sometimes are ridiculous. DH and I originally wanted 5 and people thought we were crazy. I think big families are wonderful and if you want 1, 5, or 12 it is YOUR choice and no one else's.

When we got pregnant with Charlie everyone reckoned we were mad and said so! Hope they feel bad now!

Who is Mary?? xxxx

Drrum roll pleaase >>>>>>>> It is I who is Mary!! Mary Bergman!!:happydance::hi:

Hahaha! Nice!

So this morning I took another IC and FRER with FMU...If I got faint +s on 10dpo, shouldn't they be more noticeable at 12? They're still there but barely-and I think even lighter. And I had some spotting again, but I have a history of early spotting.

I'm really worried now :(

STOP TESTING! :hugs:

thats OK i very rearly put my name out there for people to know. I like being a secret squirrel!!!:rofl:

:rofl:

OK, perhaps I am being paranoid. The IC is a bit darker than the others, and the FRER is about the same. DH has instructed me to step away from the HPTs LOL

Thank you for letting me indulge in my neuroses!

Smart man ya got there! Listen to him!!!

Well my bfp finally showed up darker last weds and now its negative. :cry: I still feel pregnant. I am so sad no doctors will listen to me and give me a blood test.

Have you tried anywhere yet today?

WTF?! I hate people sometimes! :hugs:

When we got pregnant with Charlie everyone reckoned we were mad and said so! Hope they feel bad now!

Uhm... YEAH! I had all positive feelings about your pregnancy with Charlie, and I still feel bad about what happened. So, if I'd been negative about it, I can only imagine how shitty I'd feel with what happened! :hugs: I'm sorry people are awful! :cry:

How horrible! I am 38 and my DH is 33. I have 3 kids and a grandchild on the way and people think we are insane. It kills me that people have to be so rude! :hugs:

Everyone is so opinionated when it comes to pregnancies.

We get that because we are now trying for our 6th.

We didn't tell our family we were expecting Isabella so when they got the phone call to say she had died it was a shocker and I feel resentful that I spent some of my pg worrying what they would think.

I don't give a crap what people think now - it's our choice, and if we choose to have another 5 babies we will!!

Who wants a pic???? hehehe https://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad323/VGibs/Mobile%20Uploads/cp1_0524001407a-1-1.jpg

YAY Just like mine. When is your Due date VGibs? I think we are same days exactly.

Love those, Virginia!!! :hugs:

Soooo, interesting turn of events... Doctor's office called this morning and needs me to come in for a blood pregnancy test due to "some elevated levels"... WTF? I cannot possibly be pregnant! Its not within the realm of 'things that can happen at this juncture.'

Soooo, interesting turn of events... Doctor's office called this morning and needs me to come in for a blood pregnancy test due to "some elevated levels"... WTF? I cannot possibly be pregnant! Its not within the realm of 'things that can happen at this juncture.'

I SAID THE SAME THING!!!!!!!!!!! Quick grab the sticks and start peeing on everything you see!!!!!!!!!!!!

How strange! All the times u begged for HCG bloods! How very rude of them!!!

Hope all is ok though Meg :hug:

Good luck Meg! :hug:

Ohhhhhh Megg sounds interesting FXXX for u babes Miracles do happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->