TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I think for me its just not age... I am 32 and people say to me why would you want to have another one? Umm do I need to answer that.. you have two or 3?

The things that come out of people's mouths sometimes are ridiculous. DH and I originally wanted 5 and people thought we were crazy. I think big families are wonderful and if you want 1, 5, or 12 it is YOUR choice and no one else's.

Exactly Lisa:) Its my body, my choice. We are actually thinking another one after this one. We will see. Only if its easy to ttc lol

YAY Just like mine. When is your Due date VGibs? I think we are same days exactly.

Well according to Dr Google I am Jan 28, 2011

Mine is the 29th so very close!!

Bump buddies!!!!

Absolutely just give me to the end of this week to know my level are rising and we can definetly be bump buddies. My DH and I were both born in Jan I'm the 18th and DH is the 31st how crazy.

So this morning I took another IC and FRER with FMU...If I got faint +s on 10dpo, shouldn't they be more noticeable at 12? They're still there but barely-and I think even lighter. And I had some spotting again, but I have a history of early spotting.

I'm really worried now :(

STOP TESTING! :hugs:

OK, perhaps I am being paranoid. The IC is a bit darker than the others, and the FRER is about the same. DH has instructed me to step away from the HPTs LOL

Thank you for letting me indulge in my neuroses!

Smart man ya got there! Listen to him!!!

This afternoon DH said, You're not going to go buy anymore tests, right? And I said, No, I only bought the FRER because it's supposed to be more sensitive than the internet cheapies but I guess they're both about the same. I bought 25 of those for $6 and still have a good 10 left!

He looked at me incredulously and then just burst out laughing.

I think for me its just not age... I am 32 and people say to me why would you want to have another one? Umm do I need to answer that.. you have two or 3?

The things that come out of people's mouths sometimes are ridiculous. DH and I originally wanted 5 and people thought we were crazy. I think big families are wonderful and if you want 1, 5, or 12 it is YOUR choice and no one else's.

Exactly Lisa:) Its my body, my choice. We are actually thinking another one after this one. We will see. Only if its easy to ttc lol

Good for you, Shannon! And I am happy to see you got your blood test after all. Fxed for you!

Megg, good luck to you, too. I hope your appt. goes well!

AFM, I was shopping at Target today and decided to be positive and buy something baby :) I found a onesie that had non-gender colors, orange yellow and green, and said "Wishes Do Come True" with stars on it. I found it so appropriate, I bought it :)

So this morning I took another IC and FRER with FMU...If I got faint +s on 10dpo, shouldn't they be more noticeable at 12? They're still there but barely-and I think even lighter. And I had some spotting again, but I have a history of early spotting.

I'm really worried now :(

STOP TESTING! :hugs:

OK, perhaps I am being paranoid. The IC is a bit darker than the others, and the FRER is about the same. DH has instructed me to step away from the HPTs LOL

Thank you for letting me indulge in my neuroses!

Smart man ya got there! Listen to him!!!

This afternoon DH said, You're not going to go buy anymore tests, right? And I said, No, I only bought the FRER because it's supposed to be more sensitive than the internet cheapies but I guess they're both about the same. I bought 25 of those for $6 and still have a good 10 left!

He looked at me incredulously and then just burst out laughing.

Good for you, Shannon! And I am happy to see you got your blood test after all. Fxed for you!

Megg, good luck to you, too. I hope your appt. goes well!

AFM, I was shopping at Target today and decided to be positive and buy something baby :) I found a onesie that had non-gender colors, orange yellow and green, and said "Wishes Do Come True" with stars on it. I found it so appropriate, I bought it :)

Love the PMA firedancer and that onesie sounds very appropriate.

FX'd for those blood test results ladies :flower:

And as for you Megg...well idd (as in I do declare lol!) have you poas??

Whoa! Interesting turn of events Megg. Good luck!

Also, wishing luck to those who are booking bloods and early scans and sending dust to everyone else... :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->