TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Holy crap, I don't look at this thread for a few days and there are 3 more BFP. Congrats girls!

YAY Just like mine. When is your Due date VGibs? I think we are same days exactly.

Well according to Dr Google I am Jan 28, 2011

Mine is the 29th so very close!!

Bump buddies!!!!

Absolutely just give me to the end of this week to know my level are rising and we can definetly be bump buddies. My DH and I were both born in Jan I'm the 18th and DH is the 31st how crazy.

Everyone in my family has weird birthday numbers. Me, my dad and my niece are all born on the 14th *in May January and Novemeber* and 14 + 14 is 28 which is when my sister was born. Then my daughter was born on the 12, and 12 + 12 is 24 which is my moms birthday! And now I am due on January 28th!

Im slightly annoyed right now. My OH is so not excited about this BFP and my mom and my sister were kind of like "Well Im not going to bother getting excited"....how friggin unfair is that??? When I had my MC everyone was thrilled I was pregnant. But now it's like "Oh thats nice" I just want to scream because this pregnancy feels SO different to me! I have way more symptoms and just have a great feeling. But everyone else is just like "oh well" GRRRR

Im slightly annoyed right now. My OH is so not excited about this BFP and my mom and my sister were kind of like "Well Im not going to bother getting excited"....how friggin unfair is that??? When I had my MC everyone was thrilled I was pregnant. But now it's like "Oh thats nice" I just want to scream because this pregnancy feels SO different to me! I have way more symptoms and just have a great feeling. But everyone else is just like "oh well" GRRRR

Sorry I know what your going through its happened to me too, Fxd everything goes well and you can prove them wrong, and celebrate your BFP! :hugs:

sorry everyone is being like that. Maybe they just dont want to get excited just incase :hugs::hugs:

enjoy your BFP and have a happy and healthy 9 months

:hugs: VGibs. I am so sorry family is being that. No one in my gamily seems to be excited as well. I am tired of negativity.

So... Don't get excited. As far as I'm concerned, the blood test was to RULE OUT PREGNANCY instead of really testing to confirm it. No praying or FX'ing necessary! Its not really in the realm of possibilities! I can't see when it could have happened since I'm on CD5.

Anyway, the reason for the blood test is likely NOT good. :( I had elevated levels of C-Reactive Proteins and SED Rate... which is indicative of either pregnancy or an autoimmune disease. So, when my HCG comes back negative tomorrow and my ANA comes back positive (both of which I'm nearly certain of), we'll have to start trying to track down which autoimmune disease I have. They're never curable... but they are manageable and don't preclude me from having a successful pregnancy. I just would need treatment throughout the pregnancy to allow it to progress. It would explain the early losses.

I'm scared shitless, atm. I didn't really see this coming, even though I knew it was one possibility!

On the bright side, my ovaries are ACE! FSH was 3.4 and LH was 3.6! :happydance:

P.S. Not peeing on a stick. No point. She told me that the regents don't filter into my urine because "its different than the norm"... So, I'd just be wasting my time. I'll know tomorrow afternoon!

I haven't been led to believe there are many other options, Dawn. I just hope its not a disease that's going to kill me any time soon! Some are much worse than others. But, I don't seem to have any symptoms of bad ones. Hell, I don't have many symptoms of not-so-bad ones. I'm researching my ass off as we speak!

After a bit of reading... I might have located some shred of hope that I don't actually have an autoimmune disease! No guarantees, but I will be bringing it up to my doctor tomorrow!

Apparently, ESR (SED Rate) can be elevated slightly when pregnant OR menstruating! I was on CD2 and definitely still bleeding! It was 24 with a normal range of 0-20.

Also, CRP (C-Reactive Protein) is often elevated in obese adults! Well, they've got me there!

So, maybe I was just fat and bleeding? It wouldn't necessarily put me closer to an answer regarding the losses, but its better than an incurable disease! Maybe we should all cross our fingers and pray after all! LOL

I'm sorry that you are disappointed by them. I guess in their defence they may be trying to protect themselves from getting hurt again if anything did happen. I think that families lose the innocence of pg after a miscarriage too and I know that after losing Isabella everyone will be very cautious when I get pregnant again.

I haven't been led to believe there are many other options, Dawn. I just hope its not a disease that's going to kill me any time soon! Some are much worse than others. But, I don't seem to have any symptoms of bad ones. Hell, I don't have many symptoms of not-so-bad ones. I'm researching my ass off as we speak!

I hope that you have some answers soon Megg

Megg,
I know it must feel awful to not know whats going on, but your strong and are truly an inspiration to all us gals on here. :hugs:

(Fxd its nothing bad, and hopefully they can find out exactly what it is so you can be properly treated, so you can continue to ttc with a little more peace of mind, as you will now be able to get the attention you deserve from your OB, to help you carry the healthy baby you deserve to term. :hugs:...)

Thanks, girls! I appreciate the support! I feel like I'm going out of my mind right now! I want the answer regarding the losses... But, I DO NOT want an autoimmune disease!

I'm hoping that the info I found will strike a chord with her tomorrow, and she'll decide that I don't have one after all! Actually, I'd rather have a + on the blood pregnancy test... but I don't think that's going to happen! LOL

Still researching! Who can sleep when there's internet medical detective work to be done?

Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to me!!!!

My presents ....... load of Tatty teddy accessories for my car, St Trinians box set 1 & 2, Twilight WII scene - it and something else ....... what was that?

Oh yes ....... a POSITIVE ON FRER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not dark enough for me to be fully satisfied ..... but there is still 2 lines. Rich and all 3 of my kids can see it too.

FX'd it gets darker and darker xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Woo Hoo josie:happydance: What a fantastic birthday pressie, congrats hun xxxx

That's excellent news Josie. Could you ask for a better present?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->