TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Lol Im the same way, the wait for test results is killer, BUt doing research kind of prepares you for the worst and other possibilities you might expect. I'm the kind of gal that wakes up at 4 in the morning, on the computer trying to be my own Dr. lol. I like to be well informed and wants to know whats going on with my body. Im a Surgical Obstetrics Technician, and had worked Labor and Delivery for 3 years, ( I'm Currently a full time college student waiting to get into the RN program) But while i worked in the hospital for years, i seen over worked tired doctors group people with the same "diagnosis" instead of taking their time to find out whats wrong with each individual, SO i definitely agree with doing your own research as you and your doctor should be on the same team. :hugs:

Josie- congratulation what better pressie coud there be.:happydance: :cake:happy birthday

Thanks! :) I'm happy she's listening... and even happier that my ovaries aren't useless! I think its time I started to catalog my test results though! I have a whole lot of loose paper atm! Haha!

Happy Birthday Josie!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! :hapydance: Those lines will be getting darker!!!!!!!! :hugs:

I got my peak this morning and a positive opk!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I am calling the doctor this morning to see if I can get in today to do the post coital test as we bd'd last night. I knew it was coming, the ewcm was in full force and my ovaries are achy! I will keep you all updated! :hugs:

I got my peak this morning and a positive opk!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance: yey!.....I'm so jealous.....I'm on cd11 and I'm still on low :growlmad: this is only the second cycle of using my cbfm and I got a peak on cd12 last time :shrug: I took soy this time, and it seems to delay my ov so maybe that's all it is......I'm not too bothered as we can't actually ttc just yet until after my hysteroscopy, I'm just tracking my chart for reference purposes........it's not that I'm addicted to poas....honest :blush:

I got my peak this morning and a positive opk!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance: yey!.....I'm so jealous.....I'm on cd11 and I'm still on low :growlmad: this is only the second cycle of using my cbfm and I got a peak on cd12 last time :shrug: I took soy this time, and it seems to delay my ov so maybe that's all it is......I'm not too bothered as we can't actually ttc just yet until after my hysteroscopy, I'm just tracking my chart for reference purposes........it's not that I'm addicted to poas....honest :blush:

:rofl: I know what you mean! Me either..... ****whispers****last night I POAS for both opk and CBFM one and both came up positive right away! but I don't think I am addicted either! :blush:

Congrats Josie. What a fab birthday present! :happydance:

Good luck witht he results Megg.

Anne, hope they could get you in for the test and all goes well.

Sparkly, hoping for a peak soon. When is your hysteroscopy?

:rofl: I know what you mean! Me either..... ****whispers****last night I POAS for both opk and CBFM one and both came up positive right away! but I don't think I am addicted either! :blush:

:rofl: nooooo, no addiction there at all..........####wanders off to to poas####:dohh:

Well well well ladies... I go AWOL for a few days to London and what happens????
A whole loads of great big bloomin BFP"S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! Congratulations everyone ... that is so fab!! Can't believe it!

And Megg... you have beautiful ovaries... that is great too! LOL

Amos... take heart chick... it is hard, but we are all together.

Gotta wait until July before we can TTC... waiting is killing me! LOL

Hi ya. Dont mean to be a pain but i got my bfp on the 21st may not 21st MArch!

Vgibbs we can be bump buddies as we are due the same day!!!!!!!!

OMG!! I just had to read thru over 8 pages just to catch up today!!!
Massive congrats to all the BFP's girls! We are most certainly on a roll now!!! Yay!
AFM I saw my RE on Monday and what a freaking waste of time that was!
I only got to see his registrar and she tested my blood AGAIN!!! She did however test for testosterone and androgens as I have all the symptoms of PCOS without the weight gain!
She said it was unlikely due to having 4 kids already though?!! WTF?!!

She then queried my DH as he has had a VR and chemo/radiotherapy. I then told her that was BEFORE we had kids!!! Duh!!!
I was told I would have to pay for IVF, which I don't want anyhow, because I have kids and am over 36. God sake.... All I want is an answer to why i'm no longer able to conceive!!! Arrrrrgh!!!

So....3 more day21 bloods to go aswell as referral yet again to fertility clinic at another hospital for urine tests and clomid. Bah!

I am a bloody whinging git at the moment if you hadn't noticed!!! LOL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->