TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congrats Josie!!!

Had my bloods HCG was good 1983 but progesterone was really low. 6.9:( doc gave me progesterone supplments but worried it is too late. :( Getting second set of HCG's tomorrow.

Ok girls - 8 dpo tomorrow. Do i pee on FRER or Superdrug? Can't decide so i'm leaving it up to you lot!

Well well well ladies... I go AWOL for a few days to London and what happens????
A whole loads of great big bloomin BFP"S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! Congratulations everyone ... that is so fab!! Can't believe it!

And Megg... you have beautiful ovaries... that is great too! LOL

Amos... take heart chick... it is hard, but we are all together.

Gotta wait until July before we can TTC... waiting is killing me! LOL

Thanks! :) LOL

Ugh @ your wait! :hugs: We'll get you through it!

Hi ya. Dont mean to be a pain but i got my bfp on the 21st may not 21st MArch!

Vgibbs we can be bump buddies as we are due the same day!!!!!!!!

I feel SO silly! Sorry, hun! My bad! :hugs: Changing it now!

OMG!! I just had to read thru over 8 pages just to catch up today!!!
Massive congrats to all the BFP's girls! We are most certainly on a roll now!!! Yay!
AFM I saw my RE on Monday and what a freaking waste of time that was!
I only got to see his registrar and she tested my blood AGAIN!!! She did however test for testosterone and androgens as I have all the symptoms of PCOS without the weight gain!
She said it was unlikely due to having 4 kids already though?!! WTF?!!

She then queried my DH as he has had a VR and chemo/radiotherapy. I then told her that was BEFORE we had kids!!! Duh!!!
I was told I would have to pay for IVF, which I don't want anyhow, because I have kids and am over 36. God sake.... All I want is an answer to why i'm no longer able to conceive!!! Arrrrrgh!!!

So....3 more day21 bloods to go aswell as referral yet again to fertility clinic at another hospital for urine tests and clomid. Bah!

I am a bloody whinging git at the moment if you hadn't noticed!!! LOL!!!

Blah! Sounds less than awesome! But you might still get something out of it that helps you! :)

Can you take my name off bfp list and add 3 :cry:

:hugs: I'm sorry, honey! :cry:

Congrats Josie!!!

Had my bloods HCG was good 1983 but progesterone was really low. 6.9:( doc gave me progesterone supplments but worried it is too late. :( Getting second set of HCG's tomorrow.

Ooh! HCG is great! Progesterone could be worse! I think that might have been enough to let it hold on until you got the supplements! Everything crossed for you, sweetie! :hugs:

Ok girls - 8 dpo tomorrow. Do i pee on FRER or Superdrug? Can't decide so i'm leaving it up to you lot!

Uhm... FRER! :)

AFM... My doc comes in at 3pm today (3.5 hours), so I should hear something from them around then or slightly after! I don't know what I'm hoping for anymore, tbh!

Good Luck Megg.

I say superdrug Deb.

On my way to the docs.
Thanks roonsma

Shannon :hugs: I am so sorry! :hugs:

Puppy.... Those are fantastic numbers! :happydance:

Dazed.... Yeah you are about 2 hours from me! Nice to meet you neighbor! Someone so close! :hi:

Just a quick updaye as I am getting ready to walk out the door. I have a appt at 240 for my post coital test. I will post as soon as I can. My hubby and I have an appt this evening, so it may be late. But I will post ASAP. :hugs: Wish me luck!

Just a quick updaye as I am getting ready to walk out the door. I have a appt at 240 for my post coital test. I will post as soon as I can. My hubby and I have an appt this evening, so it may be late. But I will post ASAP. :hugs: Wish me luck!

Anne,
Hope they find some answers for you. Big:hugs:

Shaerichelle - I am terribly sorry lovely :(

Puppymom - keeping fingers crossed for you...

hx

I got my peak this morning and a positive opk!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I am calling the doctor this morning to see if I can get in today to do the post coital test as we bd'd last night. I knew it was coming, the ewcm was in full force and my ovaries are achy! I will keep you all updated! :hugs:
YEY We can almost be cycle buddies then - I reckon I am going to ovulate tonight.

Can you take my name off bfp list and add 3 :cry:

I'm so sorry hun.

Congrats Josie!!!

Good HCG Levels. I am sure you will be fine until the supplements kick in.

FRER

Good luck hun.

Shaerichelle - So sorry hun :hug:

Puppymom - Will be keeping everything crossed for you and that the bean holding on in there x

jonnanne3 - Goodluck tonight x

debgreasby - I say a FRER as well, good luck hun

AFM - 13DPO so AF due tomorrow and will be the first since the MC. Temps have gone down a bit from 37 to 36.8 but seem to have leveled out the last couple of days at that. Will see what tomorrow brings if the temps go down to 36.6 then i know the :witch: is coming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->