TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Well girls, I've just done another FRER and the line is even darker than this mornings, so it's definately a :bfp: :happydance: I've put a photo of the test in my journal if anyone wants to see.

I feel really bad posting my happy news, with so many of you lovely ladies being heartbroken at the moment .... I'm praying that you all get your sticky beans very soon and I also hope mine is sticky this time.

Jo xx

Well girls, I've just done another FRER and the line is even darker than this mornings, so it's definately a :bfp: :happydance: I've put a photo of the test in my journal if anyone wants to see.

I feel really bad posting my happy news, with so many of you lovely ladies being heartbroken at the moment .... I'm praying that you all get your sticky beans very soon and I also hope mine is sticky this time.

Jo xx

Going to look now!

Thank you. Whats worse is my midwife told me it was a false positive. There is no way she said that my levels could be that low already. I dont think they ever got that high. But you know what I know my body. Ugh.

I hate today.

Congrats Josiejo:)

Thank you. Whats worse is my midwife told me it was a false positive. There is no way she said that my levels could be that low already. I dont think they ever got that high. But you know what I know my body. Ugh.

I hate today.

Congrats Josiejo:)

So you think it was a chemical maybe???

So sorry shannon :hugs:

Amy excellent numbers hope the progesterone kicks in soon :D

Megg let us know as soon as poss hope everything is ok xxxx

Jo xx

Don't you dare feel bad posting good news! This thread is about the hope that comes along with good news! I'm heartbroken, and I'm still :cloud9: for you!!! :hugs:

So sorry shannon :hugs:

Amy excellent numbers hope the progesterone kicks in soon :D

Megg let us know as soon as poss hope everything is ok xxxx

I will let you know as soon as I hear! Grr @ them not calling me back yet!

I am so sorry I am so late. We had to leave as soon as I got home because we had a appt.
Well ladies I went to my FS and he did the post coital........ It basicly was a pap smear with a transvaginal scan. Well, first he said my ewcm was fantastic! Then he took a sample to look at under the microscope. Then he did the scan and I have a 23 mm follicle on my left side!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: Well he took the sample and looked at it under the scope to make sure my ewcm wasn't hostile and that that dh's swimmers were swimming in the right direction. Well they looked great! And best of all was I got to see them!!!!!!!!!!!! It was amazing and kinda gross all at the same time! :rofl: Pretty cool!

Sorry Shannon. :cry: :hugs:

Anne, glad everything looked good!

VGibs. I would be 6 weeks tomorrow. Is that considered a chemical?

After I had my 5 week loss I looked up what a chemical was an it was any pregnancy that if scanned would be too early to see a heartbeat which is 6 weeks onwards so I think before 6 weeks.

I hate the term - I think it really puts down what you have actually been through.

Anne that sounds amazing! Like a real life documentary! Hope those swimmers find that great egg!

Congrats josiejo, always nice to have some good news.

So sorry Shannon.

xxx

Shaerichelle - So sorry, a CP is just as awful as a mcc, as we still feel great loss after both, there's not much to one can say to ease the pain, but know you have tons of support in here with all of Us.! :hugs:

Puppymom - Ill pray for you and your bean! fxd![-o<

jonnanne3 - Goodluck hope you catch your eggy :flower:

Megg-:hugs:

Megg hope they let u know something soon. waiting is killing me.

Sorry! I didn't get home until about 2am! I was watching "Invention of Lying" and playing charades, tbh! :rofl:

I am so sorry I am so late. We had to leave as soon as I got home because we had a appt.
Well ladies I went to my FS and he did the post coital........ It basicly was a pap smear with a transvaginal scan. Well, first he said my ewcm was fantastic! Then he took a sample to look at under the microscope. Then he did the scan and I have a 23 mm follicle on my left side!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: Well he took the sample and looked at it under the scope to make sure my ewcm wasn't hostile and that that dh's swimmers were swimming in the right direction. Well they looked great! And best of all was I got to see them!!!!!!!!!!!! It was amazing and kinda gross all at the same time! :rofl: Pretty cool!

That sounds SO cool! :)

AFM... My ANA came back negative. So, I get the impression that means no autoimmune disease! Yay! :)

HCG was also negative... Shocking @ CD6... Official earliest testing EVER! :rofl:

Jonnanne3 - Sounds really interesting and would be the sort of thing i would think was pretty cool as weel. Its great news about the results as well.

josiejo - Congrates on the good news wishing you a very H & H 9 months ahead :hug:

AFM - Temps have gone down to 36.74 so only just above the cover line and my CM is stained a wee bit. The :witch: is on her way in the next day or so i feel. I know it prob for the best to have an AF after a MC but its still a bit crappy. Had a rough night last night as well so hope everyone doesnt mind if i vent a wee bit?

When i first joined the forum i became part of a TTC group and it was a really nice group. Now however i am the only one that is still about and TTC everyone else has there baby or is in 3rd tri. After the first loss with every new person that moved on while i was happy for them it sent a little stab of pain to my heart. Since then with every failure and the new loss its been getting harder and harder to fight back against the jealously and bitterness that threatens to engulf and darken my soul. Last night i read that one girl is now expecting her 2nd while i am still trying to have my first and it was just too much and really upset me. I know i should be happy for her but it justs so hard to see others get what you so desprately want, my mind is screaming its not fair and when is it going to be my turn? Wheres my baby? Last night i really had just had enough of it all. Then i feel ashamed at myself for feeling this way.

Sorry for the long post but i just needed to get it of my chest with people that will understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->