TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Jonnanne3 - Sounds really interesting and would be the sort of thing i would think was pretty cool as weel. Its great news about the results as well.

josiejo - Congrates on the good news wishing you a very H & H 9 months ahead :hug:

AFM - Temps have gone down to 36.74 so only just above the cover line and my CM is stained a wee bit. The :witch: is on her way in the next day or so i feel. I know it prob for the best to have an AF after a MC but its still a bit crappy. Had a rough night last night as well so hope everyone doesnt mind if i vent a wee bit?

When i first joined the forum i became part of a TTC group and it was a really nice group. Now however i am the only one that is still about and TTC everyone else has there baby or is in 3rd tri. After the first loss with every new person that moved on while i was happy for them it sent a little stab of pain to my heart. Since then with every failure and the new loss its been getting harder and harder to fight back against the jealously and bitterness that threatens to engulf and darken my soul. Last night i read that one girl is now expecting her 2nd while i am still trying to have my first and it was just too much and really upset me. I know i should be happy for her but it justs so hard to see others get what you so desprately want, my mind is screaming its not fair and when is it going to be my turn? Wheres my baby? Last night i really had just had enough of it all. Then i feel ashamed at myself for feeling this way.

Sorry for the long post but i just needed to get it of my chest with people that will understand.

I understand! 100%! I used to see pregnant women or people with babies and think "aww... that's sweet." Now I can't help but hear my brain screaming "Oh my god, I fucking hate you!" Obviously, I don't feel that way for the ladies in here. But, people I don't know in the store and stuff... I could just punch them in the throat for having what I want, tbh! Vent away!

Yay megg what steps they taking next? xxxx

Next step is doctor's appointment tomorrow at 1:30pm my time (7:30pm Brit time) to discuss further. Honestly, I don't know. We only made it about half way through the list of blood work that I wanted done. So, maybe some more of those tests? I really think its going to come down to my 7dpo progesterone test... and I just can't have it done yet. I would be surprised if I pass that one!

Megan dont be so down on yourself babe you have a fab dr who is happy to do your tests and you will get to 7dpo im sure of it im that sure I would put money on it if I was a betting woman :lol: let us know how you get on xxxx

Megan dont be so down on yourself babe you have a fab dr who is happy to do your tests and you will get to 7dpo im sure of it im that sure I would put money on it if I was a betting woman :lol: let us know how you get on xxxx

Aww! :hugs: Thank yoU!!! Re-reading my post, it does sound kind of down... but it actually wasn't! LOL I'm really excited that someone is doing these tests, and I'm totally okay with the prospect of failing my 7dpo progesterone test. I'm almost excited to fail it. It would explain a lot of things and its easy to fix! I'm just annoyed that I likely have about 16-17 days left before 7dpo! I'm not a patient woman! :haha: I'm also very happy that I probably don't have an autoimmune disease. I was pretty scared about that. Hell, things might be looking up for me, atm! You all will definitely know anything I know soon after I find out... unless I'm watching a really good movie and playing charades! Then it might take several hours! :winkwink:

P.S. Ovaries are already cramping a tiny bit after 2nd dose of soy. I forgot how much I both loved and hated that sensation!

Megg hope they let u know something soon. waiting is killing me.

Sorry! I didn't get home until about 2am! I was watching "Invention of Lying" and playing charades, tbh! :rofl:

I am so sorry I am so late. We had to leave as soon as I got home because we had a appt.
Well ladies I went to my FS and he did the post coital........ It basicly was a pap smear with a transvaginal scan. Well, first he said my ewcm was fantastic! Then he took a sample to look at under the microscope. Then he did the scan and I have a 23 mm follicle on my left side!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: Well he took the sample and looked at it under the scope to make sure my ewcm wasn't hostile and that that dh's swimmers were swimming in the right direction. Well they looked great! And best of all was I got to see them!!!!!!!!!!!! It was amazing and kinda gross all at the same time! :rofl: Pretty cool!

That sounds SO cool! :)

AFM... My ANA came back negative. So, I get the impression that means no autoimmune disease! Yay! :)

HCG was also negative... Shocking @ CD6... Official earliest testing EVER! :rofl:

Joanne - glad things seem to be going well and it would of been cool to see DH's spermies

Megg - cant wait to hear your latest update on the next visit to your DR.

Jonnanne3 - Sounds really interesting and would be the sort of thing i would think was pretty cool as weel. Its great news about the results as well.

josiejo - Congrates on the good news wishing you a very H & H 9 months ahead :hug:

AFM - Temps have gone down to 36.74 so only just above the cover line and my CM is stained a wee bit. The :witch: is on her way in the next day or so i feel. I know it prob for the best to have an AF after a MC but its still a bit crappy. Had a rough night last night as well so hope everyone doesnt mind if i vent a wee bit?

When i first joined the forum i became part of a TTC group and it was a really nice group. Now however i am the only one that is still about and TTC everyone else has there baby or is in 3rd tri. After the first loss with every new person that moved on while i was happy for them it sent a little stab of pain to my heart. Since then with every failure and the new loss its been getting harder and harder to fight back against the jealously and bitterness that threatens to engulf and darken my soul. Last night i read that one girl is now expecting her 2nd while i am still trying to have my first and it was just too much and really upset me. I know i should be happy for her but it justs so hard to see others get what you so desprately want, my mind is screaming its not fair and when is it going to be my turn? Wheres my baby? Last night i really had just had enough of it all. Then i feel ashamed at myself for feeling this way.

Sorry for the long post but i just needed to get it of my chest with people that will understand.

SOrry hun, it's horrid when you know she is on her way. I know what you mean. I am happy for people when they are pregnant but I am so terribly jealous of them and every time my period arrives I get so angry because I should be enjoying her kicks not ttc again.

Aww! :hugs: Thank yoU!!! Re-reading my post, it does sound kind of down... but it actually wasn't! LOL I'm really excited that someone is doing these tests, and I'm totally okay with the prospect of failing my 7dpo progesterone test. I'm almost excited to fail it. It would explain a lot of things and its easy to fix! I'm just annoyed that I likely have about 16-17 days left before 7dpo! I'm not a patient woman! :haha: I'm also very happy that I probably don't have an autoimmune disease. I was pretty scared about that. Hell, things might be looking up for me, atm! You all will definitely know anything I know soon after I find out... unless I'm watching a really good movie and playing charades! Then it might take several hours! :winkwink:

P.S. Ovaries are already cramping a tiny bit after 2nd dose of soy. I forgot how much I both loved and hated that sensation!

Hope that means that ovaries are gearing up.

Sorry bout af hun xx

afm, think she has a fist class ticket to me. Bfn (since 6dpo) haha! So just gonna wait it out for her now. Got a weekend away in Barcelona in 8 days so least that will keep me cheery if she comes.

Xxxxxx

megg - i think you and i could be on par cycle length wise. But i think i'm behind you testing wise i have to have a 7dpo test done next cycle so i got at leas another 30 to 40 days wait.

Hopefully i only have another 14 days untill i get a BFP or the witch arrives. Then i've got about 27 days to wait to do my 7dpo tests.

Ok so my midwife just called and the numbers they gave me yesterday were from my 2009 ectopic. My real numbers were HCG 155 and progesterone 10.7 so much better than 6.9 talk about freaking out for a day. and the HCG is normal for being so early. They are gonna retake them today and see if they double and I'm gonna stay on the progesterone just to make sure and make it go up more. So releaved.

Geez Amy....Don't they know what they are doing to us?? lol......So glad your progesterone is better!!! Fingers crossed for today's numbers to double!!

Thanks Sunsyn and BizzyBee.

Razcox, I feel that way now more than ever. My mom decided to show me pictures of my nephew that is just over a year old yesterday. I am so brokenhearted and I love my nephew but didnt care to see them. I dont even want to go to the grocery store today I am not sure how I will handle it to be honest.

Geez Amy....Don't they know what they are doing to us?? lol......So glad your progesterone is better!!! Fingers crossed for today's numbers to double!!
I know right get it together a little bit there or something I have enough stress on my own without them creating more. LOL

Ok so my midwife just called and the numbers they gave me yesterday were from my 2009 ectopic. My real numbers were HCG 155 and progesterone 10.7 so much better than 6.9 talk about freaking out for a day. and the HCG is normal for being so early. They are gonna retake them today and see if they double and I'm gonna stay on the progesterone just to make sure and make it go up more. So releaved.

:shrug: honestly.....talk about stressing you out for no reason!!!! good to hear hun xxx

Razcox, I feel that way now more than ever. My mom decided to show me pictures of my nephew that is just over a year old yesterday. I am so brokenhearted and I love my nephew but didnt care to see them. I dont even want to go to the grocery store today I am not sure how I will handle it to be honest.

:hugs: Shannon, we all know how it feels hun, others sometimes don't realise the things that hurt us. A week after my m/c my Mum started showing me all the new cute little newborn clothes she had bought for my nephew who is due next month.....I just turned away and looked at my DH, it was all I could do not to break down there and then...she got the hint, and removed the clothes! Similar has been done with scan piccies of said nephew....I love my Dad...but walked out of the room leaving him stood holding the pic alone...I just couldn't handle it at the time!

You're strong hunny you can get through this xxx

Thank you honey. My mom didnt get any hints.

I just wish Af would come so I can get this part over with. Ugh.

You gals are such great support.

Sometimes I wish I could just reach through my laptop and give you all a hug :hug:

Im hugging my computer monitor...can anyone feel it??? LOL

lol Is that what that was.

I agree because no one else really understands what we are going through.

Hello ladies .... good news, my progesterone levels are in. I've posted them in my journal rather than cluttering up the forum (also another bfp photo). Amy, I've posted a message in your journal too .......... so relieved for you love xx

:hugs: Razcox

That's great Amy. Sorry you had a scare!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->