TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

OMG you guys get ripped off so much!! Im so thankful to be in Australia, the home of free hospitals!

OMG you guys get ripped off so much!! Im so thankful to be in Australia, the home of free hospitals!

Amen for public health care! I <3 Canada! and OHIP!

On a side note....my doctor phoned me herself and apologized for the mix up and said she was "Pissed off!" hahaha She also told me not to worry! Which is always cool coming from a doctor!

Yep! Glad I have insurance so that I don't see those bills! :happydance:

Amen for public health care! I <3 Canada! and OHIP!

On a side note....my doctor phoned me herself and apologized for the mix up and said she was "Pissed off!" hahaha She also told me not to worry! Which is always cool coming from a doctor!

That's great to hear a doc so candid! That's how my doc is! I love it most about her!

Yes what Megg said. Not sure even though I felt pregnant. My body is being weird and confusing me so much :wacko:

I dont have insurance and I do see bills. I wish we had a decent health care system in the US.

Glad to see you online, Shan. Was wondering about you today, but didn't want to pester you in case you were trying to get away for a while. I hate that our healthcare system (that doesn't exist) allows for this sort of greediness. Its awful, because doctors know that we need them in a lot of ways!

Yes they do and that is the unfortunate part. They make way to much money for the little time and care they give us.

I was gonna text you but was gardening most of the day. I think I am oving :wacko:

You probably are! Your blood sure as hell thought you would! That's better than a + OPK! LOL I'd say that I hope you're DTD... but I know you are! Haha!

lmao. I tried to attack hubby didnt work. He passed out. At least there was last night.

Where did you find info on what the levels are for oving?

I looked at my charts I ovd Jan 4 and March 31 and thats it this year :cry:

lmao. I tried to attack hubby didnt work. He passed out. At least there was last night.

that once more that me. the only time i O'ed i got a BFP than had a MC:cry:

i'm on metformin for 2 cycles and during the 2nd cycle i have to ge cd22 bloods done. Depending on what comes back depends on the next step. I tried clomid about 5 years ago, but it didn't work so it will probally be some sort on injections like they use for IVF.

the most annoying part is i have to wait about 3 months cause my cycles are really long usually betweem 35 and 45 days.:coffee:

They were on my paperwork directly from the lab. Plus, I've done TONS of research on what constitutes an "LH surge." And "LH surge" is generally considered any reading over 20mIU. Most OPKs require 40mIU to be positive, which is why some women never get a + OPK.

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4070/4646698194_66cb2c66c0_o.jpg

Paperwork From Lab said:
Luteinizing Hormone (LH) 3.6 mIU/ML <--- Mine

Female: Follicular [1.9-12.5]; Mid Cycle Peak [8.7-76.3]; Luteal [0.5-16.9]; Postmenopausal [15.9-54.0]

Male: [1.5-9.3]

So, unless you're postmenopausal... which you aren't... then you had to be at mid cycle peak!

my hormones are normal
FSH 6.2
LH 31.3
Prolactin 3.7

I agree its a pretty high lh level, my opks are 10miu, so if they start at that low so you can detect O you would have to say you were at your surge with that level, of course it doesnt mean that you actually ovulate, but your body is at least giving it a try!

Aussie, I understand long cycles mine seem to be between 60 and 80 days, I hope that the injections work :hugs

Megg thanks for the information. Guess I would probably have a positive opk.. Should I mark that on ff :rofl:

I would mark the day of the blood test as your + OPK day!

Thank you WannaB. I have felt some ov pains, but I also felt them last month :haha: around cd 14/15 so I would say I am cd 43. and with normal cycles I am 30 days. so Its like cd 13 I guess...hmm

Thank you WannaB. I have felt some ov pains, but I also felt them last month :haha: around cd 14/15 so I would say I am cd 43. and with normal cycles I am 30 days. so Its like cd 13 I guess...hmm

Yes what Megg said. Not sure even though I felt pregnant. My body is being weird and confusing me so much :wacko:

I dont have insurance and I do see bills. I wish we had a decent health care system in the US.

I was doing a little checking around for you, because I know how much it sucks to not have insurance when doctor's are so insurance driven. I found this site... and they list 30 providers of individual health insurance in your zip code! It says that you can get quotes for free! I'm just hoping maybe that can help you out a bit so you don't have to worry about docs being so rubbish about the no insurance thing! :hugs:

Anyway... Here's the link:

https://www.healthinsurancefinders.com/HealthInsuranceDir.aspx?st=ME&prodId=200

Thanks Megg, I will have to look at that tomorrow and see what I can get for a quote. Yes docs are so annoying with the insurance thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->