TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Yay 100 bfps! Woo woo! Congrats to everyone and keep it coming! And happy bday debs! Xx

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

100 BFPs!!! Congratulations to us all!!!

Wishing all the new BFPs healthy and uneventful pregnancies.

So sorry to hear about all the recent losses. :hugs: Welcome to all the new girls. This thread is a huge source of comfort and PMA.

Massive thanks to Megg for being a superstar and administering this for us. We appreciate all you do and look forward to hearing when you have your precious BFP very soon. :hugs:

Lots of love and PMA!

Michelle XX

You girls are going to make me cry! I'm hormonal in the 2ww, ya know! LOL

But, seriously... Thank you! :hugs: I'll admit... sometimes running this thread is hard. I've had to remove myself from the list once! That was a bad day for me!!! But, that being said... I REALLY enjoy doing this! I had no idea what I was taking on the day I made it. Hell, I didn't even know if people were going to post in it! But, we're 483 pages/4823 post strong now! I NEVER saw that coming! You all amaze me with your strength and give me hope with your successes! I'm honored to run this... and I'm so happy to see us hit triple digits! WHO KNEW?!?! I seriously think this calls for another round of stats!

Our stats!!!

1st month of thread: 18 :bfp: (18)
2nd month of thread: 9 :bfp: (27)
3rd month of thread: 19 :bfp: (46)
4th month of thread: 12 :bfp: (58)
5th month of thread: 20 :bfp: (78)
6th month of thread: 19 :bfp: (97)
7th month of thread: 3 :bfp: (100)

100% of our girls have BFP's!

(parentheses show # of people in a given month)
Jan 100% (1)
Feb 0% (1)
Mar 100% (2)
Apr 50% (2)
May 67% (3)
Jun 75% (4)
Jul 33% (3)
Aug 50% (2)
Sep 67% (6)
Oct 57% (7)
Nov 67% (15)
Dec 78.25% (23)

Jan 50% (18)
Feb 23% (13)
Mar 71% (24)
Apr 64.7% (17)
May 27.25% (22)
Jun 6.25% (16)
Jul 0% (11)​

I'm so proud of you all! We would never have made 100 if it weren't for all of you who dared to say "I WILL NOT GIVE UP!" And, it will be because of you when we hit 200!!! I really thought that hitting 100 would be bittersweet, because I really hoped to be #100. But, I couldn't be happier! :cloud9: In the end, I'll gladly take whatever number I can get!!!

Yay for 100 :bfp: !!!

Thanks for all the happy birthdays ..... i feel shocking but i couldn't be happier x

Okay, after reading all these stats I need to get myself on this thread! It seems pretty lucky, and it will be nice to give people hope when I get my BFP.

Can you please add me? I've had one MMC on March 24, 2010 at 13 weeks.

Thanks Megg, and thanks for all your hard work......

I'm sorry for your loss, sweetie! I'll add you now! :hugs:

It does seem a bit lucky... I can even admit that! I actually had a really lucky testing thread in TTC once too (145 BFP's in 1 month)! :blush: But, I've decided to lend that luck to the TTCAL girls instead now! :thumbup: Seems the luck only really works for other people though... I have to work on that bit! :rofl:

oh WOW 100 BFP's!!! that is amaaaaaazing!!! xoxoxo

Happy Birthday to you Deb!!! (I love your status btw- you Brits make me laugh) :hugs:
Hopefully we'll all be 'up the duff' soon enough. haha

*Still haven't decided what I am going to do. Has anyone here sought councelling˙even after only one MC? Just curious.

Just as we reached #100, it was taken from us. I noticed on the first page of the 'Chart Stalkers' thread that one of our "graduates" was back on CD1. :cry: My thoughts go out to moochacha on the loss of her twins! :hugs: to her and her family!

99! Just..one...more... (screw that, lot's more!) Congrats to the new BFPs and :hugs: to recent losses. If you think about how far we've come since this forum started it's really amazing (thanks for all you hard work Megg :hugs:).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBS!

xxxx

Well, we got that one more already! LOL Maybe we'll get one every time you say it? SAY IT AGAIN!!! :thumbup:

We really have come a looooooooooooong way! Thank you! :hugs:

Ok then... MORE MORE MORE ladies! (And there's a sticky one with your name on Megg, I know it!) xxx

Sorry for all the losses,my little boy died in my arms in April and im desperately tying to give him a little brother or sister just long to be a mum :cry: im going to start trying this month on the 5th so fingers crossed i get my 2 lines at the end of august. can i please be added? thanks xxxx

Charlie John S. 4/4/10
Love you always xxxx

99! Just..one...more... (screw that, lot's more!) Congrats to the new BFPs and :hugs: to recent losses. If you think about how far we've come since this forum started it's really amazing (thanks for all you hard work Megg :hugs:).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBS!

xxxx

Well, we got that one more already! LOL Maybe we'll get one every time you say it? SAY IT AGAIN!!! :thumbup:

We really have come a looooooooooooong way! Thank you! :hugs:

Ok then... MORE MORE MORE ladies! (And there's a sticky one with your name on Megg, I know it!) xxx

Thanks, sweetie! :hugs: I hope so!

MORE, MORE, MORE is right... especially since we went back to double digits as soon as we got to triple digits!

Sorry for all the losses,my little boy died in my arms in April and im desperately tying to give him a little brother or sister just long to be a mum :cry: im going to start trying this month on the 5th so fingers crossed i get my 2 lines at the end of august. can i please be added? thanks xxxx

Charlie John S. 4/4/10
Love you always xxxx

Of course, sweetheart! :hugs: I'm SOOOOOOOOO sorry... I can't imagine! :cry: I hope you get those 2 lines as well!!! Loads of dust to you!

oh WOW 100 BFP's!!! that is amaaaaaazing!!! xoxoxo

Happy Birthday to you Deb!!! (I love your status btw- you Brits make me laugh) :hugs:
Hopefully we'll all be 'up the duff' soon enough. haha

*Still haven't decided what I am going to do. Has anyone here sought councelling˙even after only one MC? Just curious.

I went to counseling after my mc and it was the best thing for me. I didn't want to admit or realise that I was depressed or I needed to talk to some professional but wiht OH and I fighting because I was throwing so much at him emotionally I realised I was depressed, I wasn't myself and I needed to help save our relationship because he couldn't hold it together alone for both of us when he was also grieving. I won't lie it was expensive $100.00 a session but it was well spent but it was $100.00 well spent. The woman I went to see was great she really listened to us and helped us see how we were really feeling. She helped us in deciding when the both of us would be ready to ttc again instead of just me.

Happy B-day Deb! :flower:

Congrats C&J! :happydance:

:cry: So sorry Moochacha and Becs for your losses. :hugs:

I am desperate to test again as I do feel pregnant. Nauseous/being sick, metallic taste that comes and goes, irritable, generally feeling 'different' :happydance:

But I will wait until the 5th!

The 5th? That's aaaaaaaaaages away! LOL Good luck! :hugs:

The 5th? That's aaaaaaaaaages away! LOL Good luck! :hugs:

Oh god I know!

I've not tracked anything for a while so I suppose I could test earlier but I will hold out for as long as I can!

You shouldn't listen to me... I'm a terrible influence! Worse yet... I don't test early... unless its like 5dpo! LOL I just urge others to do it instead! :winkwink:

Wow... we're climbing!
Don't worry Megg, I got good vibs for us!

Wow... we're climbing!
Don't worry Megg, I got good vibs for us!

You know, when I went for my stalk... I paused extra long on you... Almost like I had a feeling I should be finding your BFP! I think its coming really soon! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->