TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congratz you guys !!! 100 already wow i think when i joined the forums we were at like 60 something i think !!! And so sorry about the new losses :hugs: So excited this month i hope jenny is right i feel very positive this time around and i just have this feeling i think it might be this cycle dont know how to explain it just an instinct i guess:happydance:

I hope you're right about your cycle, Ruskie! :hugs: Baby dust to you!

Wow... we're climbing!
Don't worry Megg, I got good vibs for us!

You know, when I went for my stalk... I paused extra long on you... Almost like I had a feeling I should be finding your BFP! I think its coming really soon! :hugs:

:hugs:I hope your right! We have really been trying this month. I started using OPK's and stopped checking CM just incase that was causing more problems than good. I feel like I have been trying forever since February. My cousin just announced her BFP and all I could think of was "you should have waited at least a little while to announce that"! I know thats not the encouragement she needs since she has been trying for a year, so I didn't bother to tell her.

:flower:You WILL get your BFP this month... I can feel it and no one deserves it more than you right now for having to put up with us girls. :haha:

BTW... I wouldn't leave you hanging if I had already had a BFP.

Soooooooo many people leave me hanging... and its so hard to search now without the 'member search'... Stalking is WAY harder now than it was.

I hope you're right about me this month! That probably sounds a bit self-serving... but I could use it right now. Very fed up with TTC. I think this is your month too! When are you testing?

P.S. Putting up with you girls? No way! LOL I wouldn't survive without you girls! I love you all waaaaaaaaaaaay too much!

Sis- you know I will always be here....but I think you will be leaving us soon :baby:

Sis- you know I will always be here....but I think you will be leaving us soon :baby:

First of all, I'll never leave you lot! I could have 2 kids in school, and I'd still resist leaving! LOL

Second of all, YOU will NOT be here always! You're busting out of this joint before the end of 2010! I just know it!

Third of all, I like what you're inferring about me... :haha:

Ok it's settled- we will both get BFP's SOON!!!!!!!!!! And sticky ones at that!!!

That last bit is the most important part! The BFP seems to be the easier part! How about this... We will both have a tiny little heartbeat in our tummies soon!

Congratulations to all the new BFP's!!!!!

Love the hats Heather, so sweet and completely selfless of you. :hugs:

My thoughts go out to all of you worried mommies... just stay positive. :thumbup: It's all we can do.

I got AF today. :happydance: I am pretty stoked, because it's 28 days exactly from my MC so my body is pretty friggin on time. (also exactly 20 days no bleeding... I am like a statistic). lol Anyway.......... excited, confused, aprehensive. Still totally not over the MC. :wacko: Not that that makes me crazy, but I just want to get on with things already. My friend who announced she was pregnant a week after my MC will be at the same stage I was by the end of this week. Going through the usual why me's :cry:. I'd be 12 wks 3 days today... Oh boy gotta stop thinking like that. :dohh:

I think we are going to TTC this month. My only aprehension is we just booked a weeks vacation to Paris :cloud9: in early September. :wine: :shrug: I love love love a good glass of vino and it is Paris... but there is no guarantee it will happen our first try and I kind of don't want to waste time. So... do we wait? or do we just let fate guide us and see what mother nature does? Is this something we should even try to time? I suppose I would have no problem waiting another month, but a part of me feels like all these people at work (who had no clue I was pg and miscarried) all look at me like the poor girl who can't conceive. It's stupid I know. I figured if anyone could understand these feelings it would be you guys. Not that baby making is a competition, but I feel pressure.

i know what you mean, i was due on boxing day and feel i am putting pressure on myself to be preganat again by the time my due date has been! my oh keeps talling me pregnant or not that day will still be bad! :cry:

just got to late nature do her job, she's worked before so she'll work her magic again!

I just can't keep up with this thread. Congrats on the new bfp's.

:hugs: Welcome new members. Sorry for your losses. xx

Megg33k said:
You're busting out of this joint before the end of 2010! I just know it!

:happydance: I love that! Hopefully alot of us will be busting out with you! :thumbup:

:happydance::thumbup:i think that the 2010 will be all of our year, still got pleanty of time yet!!:happydance::thumbup:

Soooooooo many people leave me hanging... and its so hard to search now without the 'member search'... Stalking is WAY harder now than it was.

I hope you're right about me this month! That probably sounds a bit self-serving... but I could use it right now. Very fed up with TTC. I think this is your month too! When are you testing?

P.S. Putting up with you girls? No way! LOL I wouldn't survive without you girls! I love you all waaaaaaaaaaaay too much!

I probably won't test until August 10th if I can hold out that long. This site had totally got me POAS left and right.

All this testing, IVF starting, etc... This is an exciting thread to be in right now!

Any news from Vickie? Didn't she have a scan booked for today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->