TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

She did... but no word from her... nothing on FB either. Hoping all is well!

Edit: Nevermind... I found her post! I hope she doesn't mind me posting it.

AFM - my scan went well today I think. Baby looks okay however there is an area next to it that she described as a significant bleed.

Despite being told she was not to scan me it was the woman who did my scan and told me Isabella had died (she told me off for crying too much as she couldn't get the measurements she needed). She didn't really tell me anything today. She said about the bleed which I said I was now worried about. She said -well there's nothing we can do about it.

So I was panicking because at my 6 week scan they said the bleed area was tiny and now it's being described as significant.

When I saw the dr after they said that the bleed has shrunk since last time. I seriously dislike the sonographer. I think they said it was 1.5 by 3cm.

Baby now measures 1.3cm head to bum

Man you are quick Megg - I only just posted that on there and just came to copy it here. My Mum has been here all afternoon and doesn; tknow I am pregnant so I couldn't update.

Man you are quick Megg - I only just posted that on there and just came to copy it here. My Mum has been here all afternoon and doesn; tknow I am pregnant so I couldn't update.

Sorry! I didn't even look at the time stamp. I just stalked when I saw them ask about you... :blush:

Hi ladies! I haven't posted here for a couple of weeks but have been lurking and catching up on posts everyday! 99 BFP's, WOW! Congrats you lucky ladies!

Vickieh, i hope you are ok. Sorry to hear about the nasty sonographer :(

As for me, well i do have a good feeling about this month. I am due on in the next few days (Tuesday i think...cycles have been slightly different since losing Freya) And going by my old cycles i should be 10dpo, but i THINK i may have ov'd the Saturday before, which would make me 14dpo. Having lots of symptoms, but trying not to get my hopes up. May test in the morning....

Hope everyone is well! :hug: x

I just had a pinkish-red streak on my tissue! I'm prepared to speculate that it could have been IB! :yipee: If so... Please, oh please, let this one be for keeps! Oddly, I'm already terrified and excited. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but its hard!

Now that sounds like a winning plan!! :baby::baby: Come on!

Can I get in on that plan please, sounds like a good one :thumbup:

Of course you can!!!

Bizzy- how excited you must be. I keep watch of your ticker!

Thanks. I am thrilled. I have no side effects from the down regging so far, thankfully. I am leaving for Cape Cod on Saturday and I was able to schedule a scan there! It all worked out perfectly, thanks to my awesome FS!

Whoa Megg, posted at the same time and missed yours! Yay. Hope it is IB. xx

Now that sounds like a winning plan!! :baby::baby: Come on!

Can I get in on that plan please, sounds like a good one :thumbup:

Of course you can!!!

Bizzy- how excited you must be. I keep watch of your ticker!

Thanks. I am thrilled. I have no side effects from the down regging so far, thankfully. I am leaving for Cape Cod on Saturday and I was able to schedule a scan there! It all worked out perfectly, thanks to my awesome FS!

Sounds fantastic! Really well coordinated! Can't wait for your IVF BFP!!! :hugs:

I just had a pinkish-red streak on my tissue! I'm prepared to speculate that it could have been IB! :yipee: If so... Please, oh please, let this one be for keeps! Oddly, I'm already terrified and excited. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but its hard!

When are you planning to test? COME ON IB for Megg!!!:happydance:

When are you planning to test? COME ON IB for Megg!!!:happydance:

Thank you! :hugs:

I don't know! I actually HAVEN'T planned to test at all! I just assumed that I wouldn't be pregnant this cycle! Sounds kind of funny in retrospect that I didn't even consider the possibility! Uhm... FF says to test a week from today... So, then? Maybe sooner if I cave? No idea!

Side note: Acid reflux radiating up my throat and into my skull! FUCK!

I dont post on here very often, but I definately stalk alot! Just wanted to say woohoo to all with bfp over the last couple of days, especially debgreasby who I hav been following quite alot! (sorry for sounding like a complete stalker!!) and fingers crossed for IB for megg!xx

OMG OMG OMG! Fingers crossed for IB Megg! I have a feeling you'll be testing sooner than a week! I hope so anyway!

Ohhhhh Megg's! I had a dream three nights ago that you had some huge and wild crazy ticker for a new BFP and that everyone was teasing you about it! So maybe thats a sign for a sticky beanie!

:baby::baby::baby: SIS :baby::baby::baby:
Kiddo- I think this is your turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Count me out, AF just came.
I'm on cycle 19 now and don't think it's ever going to happen :cry:

Sorry guys, I just don't think I can keep doing this evey month, it's torture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->