TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I'm soo excited for you Meg :happydance: I have a feeling the 100th BFP is destined to be yours hun xxxx

Thank you to all of you girls! :hugs: I'll let you know as soon as I know something!!! Love you all more than you know!

Count me out, AF just came.
I'm on cycle 19 now and don't think it's ever going to happen :cry:

Sorry guys, I just don't think I can keep doing this evey month, it's torture.

:hugs: I'm so sorry, honey! :hugs:

Thanks Meg :) I really hope you get your BFP this time round xx

Hi ladies, been for my scan this morning and i saw a little babba with a HEARTBEAT!!

All looks fine baby measured 1.5 cm, which put me a couple of days in front of where i thought i was but i have a feeling the dating scan will probably alter it back again.

Feel happier now, still taking each day as it comes though.

I must sort a ticker out when i get the chance,

xx

Thanks, sequeena! :hugs:

Fantastic, Rach!!! :hugs: I'm SO happy for you! :yipee: Yes, definitely a ticker!!!

Bizzy-I'm excited for you for your IVF to start. I hope you will tell us all about it!

Congrats Roonsma! I'm with you-it definitely helps but it's still hard not to worry. Sticky dust to both of us. I had an u/s yesterday and baby was still there growing on schedule! Saw the heartbeat too. I asked my doc that if everything looked ok on the u/s could we skip the blood work since it just makes me worry if it isn't perfect. So no blood work! Yay. That was a big relief. I go back next Friday for another scan although I'm thinking of changing it to the following week because he said I could come back in 7-14 days. I worry so much before my scans that I am actually starting to think that less is better. What do you girls think?

Sorry about the witch Sequeena :( Try to hang in there. I know, easier said than done.

I don't know, Erin... I'd want to see that heartbeat as often as possible... but I'm coming from a standpoint of never having seen one. So, maybe not? :hugs: Congrats on the good u/s and no more bloodwork!

Really hope it was IB for you Megg! Number 100 has your name written allll over it!

:hugs: xx

Bizzy-I'm excited for you for your IVF to start. I hope you will tell us all about it!

Congrats Roonsma! I'm with you-it definitely helps but it's still hard not to worry. Sticky dust to both of us. I had an u/s yesterday and baby was still there growing on schedule! Saw the heartbeat too. I asked my doc that if everything looked ok on the u/s could we skip the blood work since it just makes me worry if it isn't perfect. So no blood work! Yay. That was a big relief. I go back next Friday for another scan although I'm thinking of changing it to the following week because he said I could come back in 7-14 days. I worry so much before my scans that I am actually starting to think that less is better. What do you girls think?

I'm an imaging technologist, not a sonographer but still, I work in the field. It's never good to do too much of anything. Though US is the most non-invasive procedure you can have, it's still sound waves that are bouncing off a baby who's cells are rapidly dividing and developing. Personally, I might do one or two extra US beyond the recommended minimum unless of course something was off course, but that's a seperate issue. Congrats!!!!! And good luck!!!! :crib:

Thanks girls! I'd love to take spot 100! Although, I'd feel a bit bad since it was taken once... That would come with some guilt! But, guilt I'd accept... Someone has to take it again, right?

Good info, Dietra! :)

Love the ticker, Rach!

Okay, that friendly cramping I was getting and praying that it was implantation cramping and is now gotten ugly. :change: For the past two hours it's like bad menstrual cramps and this website said that could be a sign of low progesterone which is something I've been worried about since the MC but they weren't going to test me until Aug if I still wasn't PG. So next week is Aug and I'm tired of not knowing! I have an apt Monday and hopefully will get blood work done. FX'd that my hcg levels with be above 10 and the progesterone question will be answered. Man, this reads like I'm deranged and paranoid! :wacko:

Okay, that friendly cramping I was getting and praying that it was implantation cramping and is now gotten ugly. :change: For the past two hours it's like bad menstrual cramps and this website said that could be a sign of low progesterone which is something I've been worried about since the MC but they weren't going to test me until Aug if I still wasn't PG. So next week is Aug and I'm tired of not knowing! I have an apt Monday and hopefully will get blood work done. FX'd that my hcg levels with be above 10 and the progesterone question will be answered. Man, this reads like I'm deranged and paranoid! :wacko:

One issue... You should be getting your progesterone bloods drawn today @ 7dpo. They won't give an accurate picture earlier or later! Can you possible coerce someone into letting you get them drawn today? I forgot to see where you live, so I don't know what time it is. My doc (luckily) also works at a prompt care, so I can get bloods at 10pm if necessary! LOL

Unfortunately my doc's office closes at 4, I called 3:45 and was 45min away. :dohh: So I guess I missed that boat too. Man....now I wonder if I should reschedule? Whatch ya think Meggs?

hi girls had my dating scan today was sooooo cute!!!baby was waving n moving its little arms n legs!!!! soo cute!!!!

<<<<<<

Unfortunately my doc's office closes at 4, I called 3:45 and was 45min away. :dohh: So I guess I missed that boat too. Man....now I wonder if I should reschedule? Whatch ya think Meggs?

Reschedule to when? Can you do it tomorrow? That would still be pretty close, and I'm sure fairly accurate. But, next week is going to be too late. Work your magic! :)

hi girls had my dating scan today was sooooo cute!!!baby was waving n moving its little arms n legs!!!! soo cute!!!!

<<<<<<

Congrats! Adorable pic!

Loren, cutie little gummy bear!

Have everything crossed for Meggo to get #100 - it's destiny! xx

Oh Megg!!! I hope the IB = baby!! I tested 3 days after IB and got a faint + with Midday urine, and definatey + by 5 days post IB!! Fxd, you of all deserve it! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->