TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Oh and I start promethium(progesterone) exactly @ 4 weeks(14 days post ovulation) and am still taking it til I'm 12 weeks.. My dr didn't test my progest, he said with my history of early losses it would only help/ prevent a fall in progest even if my level were normal at the time of testing.. So far so good! baby looks great!!

Best of luck to all of you!

Thanks to everyone who is pulling for me to get #100! I hope I can make that happen!

Oh and I start promethium(progesterone) exactly @ 4 weeks(14 days post ovulation) and am still taking it til I'm 12 weeks.. My dr didn't test my progest, he said with my history of early losses it would only help/ prevent a fall in progest even if my level were normal at the time of testing.. So far so good! baby looks great!!

Best of luck to all of you!

I wish they would prescribe me something regardless. That's a bridge I'll cross when I get my results though! Thanks! :hugs:

:cry: My best friend has decided to let her son call their new kitten Charlie.

:cry: My best friend has decided to let her son call their new kitten Charlie.

I'm sorry Deb. :flow: That was pretty thoughtless of her.

hi girls had my dating scan today was sooooo cute!!!baby was waving n moving its little arms n legs!!!! soo cute!!!!

Congratulations! :happydance:

I have decided to get progesterone cream from the vitamin store just to get me through the weekend, and stop it 20hrs before my blood draw. It really won't hurt and 20hrs should be sufficient to not affect anything. I'll look into getting blood work today but since my clinic is closed, I don't know how that will go but thanks for the advice Meggs!

99 :bfp:'s yeeeeehaw! :)
Who's gona be No. 100?! :dance:

Aw Deb that is pretty thoughtless. . . .
Did you say anything to her? :(

:hugs:

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Hi girls! I am in Cape Cod for the next week but I'll try to stop by this week and update on my scan. So far, all is well. No side effects!
Sending lots of hugs and luck. :dust: :hugs:

Well, looks like spot #100 will have to go to someone else. The :witch: is circling for her landing today. But, I'm truly doing okay with it. I was predicted a Sept 13 BFP... So, I'm counting down to that! I'll take whatever # comes my way... Who's taking #100?

megg i hope you're wrong, fxed sweety

Deb :hug:, unfortunatly someone was bound to use it at some point, i hope you can manage to get through this difficult time.

Totally forgot to say earlier... I'm really sorry, Deb! I can imagine how difficult it must be! :hugs:

So sorry Megg :( Fingers crossed for next cycle :hugs:
I would LOVE to be #100, but doesn't look likely :( Still lots of symptoms but bfn this morning. xx

Hi all, and thanks for the hugs. It's not the fact that someone's using the name, if it was a baby i wouldn't mind. It's the fact it's for a cat, and she's my best friend and the only person to come to Charlie's memorial :cry: Hopefully she'll realise and change her son's mind :(

:hugs: MissM!

Deb - I didn't think you expect everyone to stop using the name entirely. I figured it was because of who she is and the fact its a cat. It seems a bit insensitive to allow that. :(

Maybe I can be 100?? I got my :bfp: Still early, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Part of me wants to be excited and part of me is afraid to believe it's real.

OMG 100!!!!! that's amazing :happydance: congrats everyone!!

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->