TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Awww I'm sorry Deb. Totally insensitive, esp considering her position in your life :hugs:

Parkgirl, congratulations! xxxx

OMG! We are at 100! That is an amazing accomplishment! :happydance: Let's keep 'em coming!

Dipping my toes in here to wish you guys speedy bfps! ive a feeling for august! :)

Congrats Parkgirl! Love seeing this number climb! Fxed it continues to climb higher!!!

Maybe I can be 100?? I got my :bfp: Still early, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Part of me wants to be excited and part of me is afraid to believe it's real.

Congrats on being #100!

:dust: to everyone! Many more :bfp: to come soon!

Congrats Parkgirl :dance::yipee:

Great to be 100!!
Hope you have a happy and healthy time! :flower:

Thanks so much, ladies. I hope to see a lot more bfps here very soon.

Congrats Parkgirl! I love to see these numbers climb!!

WOW 100 BFPs this is awesome girls!!!
:hugs::hugs:
congrats to all the new BFPs and big :hugs: to new losses xxxx

I just wanted to thank and congratulate all you girls, this thread really gives me hope. I just got my first AF since 2nd MC and we have agreed to try again in a few weeks......:thumbup:

Hope everything goes well for all of you.
:hugs:

Good luck Hun and I'm sorry about your losses xxxx

Sorry for your losses Lucy :hugs: This thread is great and it does give hope that's for sure!!!

ATM- not sure what in the world my temps are doing this week. If you asked me whether I had even ovulated, I would say no since I never felt my usual ovulation pains. Weird. Oh well, this will be my 4th cycle since my last MC so I think my Dr. will tell me it's ok to go ahead and start trying again. She wanted 4-6 cycles, so I guess she will get her wish!!

How is everyone else?

Thanks Amos...boy you have really been through it.

My doc said I can try again as soon as, so we are going for it in 2 weeks, 3rd time lucky we hope! My temps are pretty wacky too, mc 5 weeks ago.
:dust: for you, and thanks Cla.

:hugs:to all

I'm done. Progesterone came back as 0.9. That means that my chart has come up with a way to lie to me... because there was apparently no ovulation. I feel like I've been kicked in the stomach. I'll keep up with the updates and I wish you all the best of luck, but it doesn't look like I'll be taking any number any time soon... ever really.

Megg- please don't talk like that. You WILL take a number. But to be honest, I have no faith in charts now anymore. I just want to know what your dr has to say about it. There has to be an explanation.

She has nothing to say about it. She knows very little about fertility issues. I have nowhere to turn really. I'm not sure what someone would propose I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->