TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Ugh.. I am so frustrated this morning with this Clomid. I think it messed things up. I'm having lots of ovary pain and I think i ovulated yesterday, but I never had any fertile CM. Can't conceive without that!

:( I thought Clomid was the answer, but now I don't know what to do. UGH, is this ever going to happen for me? :(

I have never once in my whole life had EWCM...and I have been pregnant 4 times. I would use the Pre Seed it's awesome! Ask my 20 week belly ;)

Well, I've been having pain in my ovary. Since I only hav e one left, that scares me. I laid in bed all morning praying for it to go away. I m ight have ovulated yesterday, I guess I'll know in a few days. When I had the big football cyst, I had pain like this. I called the office and they want me to come in today in a few hours. Probably will do a pelvic exam to check the ovary. I am so scared.

I've also heard about Robitussin and evening primrose oil. I'll ask my doctor today when I see her. agh.. scary

Hi Ladies
VGibs, i echo what you said re this thread. Hope you get to see the gender! Are you gonna tell people if you do?
Dawny, sending you hugs.
Heather, good luck at the doc! Hope you get good news.

Megg! Congrats on the swimmers going full speed towards teh eggs!! Forgive me for being dumb, cos i know nothing about IUI, but does that mean you could have 6 babies!??! Awesome! Btw, love the video! Nice to see you in person.

Fairy xx

Hi Ladies
VGibs, i echo what you said re this thread. Hope you get to see the gender! Are you gonna tell people if you do?
Dawny, sending you hugs.
Heather, good luck at the doc! Hope you get good news.

Megg! Congrats on the swimmers going full speed towards teh eggs!! Forgive me for being dumb, cos i know nothing about IUI, but does that mean you could have 6 babies!??! Awesome! Btw, love the video! Nice to see you in person.

Fairy xx

Thank you! :) Uhm... TECHNICALLY it means I could have 6 babies... but that's HIGHLY unlikely! Like... SO VERY, VERY UNLIKELY! There's probably about a 30-40% chance of twins at this point... and only about 1-2% chance of triplets. He would insist on selective reduction if I were pregnant with 6, because we could be in a scenario where none of us could survive that. I'd rather have fewer healthy babies than take a chance on losing a lot of babies and maybe even myself. So, I wouldn't fight it in that case. You can't really have 6 healthy babies at once. We're not meant to have litters. :haha:

Glad you liked the video! I loved making it!

Yay Megg! So glad it is all going well. I LOVED the video - it's so cool to see and hear you! You made me giggle so much when it didn't actually hurt!! You looked dissappointed!! :haha:

Fingers and toes are now crossed for a very succesful outcome :flower: I totally agree that you don't want a litter of babies, but 1 or 2 would be just lovely! Although, you could probably score a whole heap of money from all those real life magazines if you did have 6....:rofl:

A quick comment re Conceive Plus - i only used it one cycle, but it was the cycle that got me pregnant this time so i will DEF be using it again when we are next TTC :thumbup: It's about 10 or 15 quid from Boots too, so it is pretty accessable.

Lots of love,

Mich X

Thanks for that Megg! So if it's a 30-40% chance of twins, the chance of 1 little beanie must be even higher!! Now that is definitely good news! So i guess after the 2ww you find out if any have stuck, but not for another 5 six weeks til you find out how many... exciting times. I have a good feeling about this! Go mini Meggs!

AFM, i think am Ov'ing, or about to! Finally got a proper positive OPK yesterday, still positive tho slightly fainter today and quite crampy. And both sides. Don't normally get Ov pains. Is this common after m/c? I was away without DH over the weekend so only managed the BD this morn (and hopefully this eve!) so hoping and praying to catch that egg!! At least my body seems to be doing something again...day 30 after start of m/c!!

Fairybabe xx

Yay Megg! So glad it is all going well. I LOVED the video - it's so cool to see and hear you! You made me giggle so much when it didn't actually hurt!! You looked dissappointed!! :haha:

Fingers and toes are now crossed for a very succesful outcome :flower: I totally agree that you don't want a litter of babies, but 1 or 2 would be just lovely! Although, you could probably score a whole heap of money from all those real life magazines if you did have 6....:rofl:

A quick comment re Conceive Plus - i only used it one cycle, but it was the cycle that got me pregnant this time so i will DEF be using it again when we are next TTC :thumbup: It's about 10 or 15 quid from Boots too, so it is pretty accessable.

Lots of love,

Mich X

I was sort of disappointed that it didn't hurt. I thought he'd missed, tbh! LOL

Love Conceive Plus. I guess mine is sort of useless now! Hmm...

Thanks for that Megg! So if it's a 30-40% chance of twins, the chance of 1 little beanie must be even higher!! Now that is definitely good news! So i guess after the 2ww you find out if any have stuck, but not for another 5 six weeks til you find out how many... exciting times. I have a good feeling about this! Go mini Meggs!

AFM, i think am Ov'ing, or about to! Finally got a proper positive OPK yesterday, still positive tho slightly fainter today and quite crampy. And both sides. Don't normally get Ov pains. Is this common after m/c? I was away without DH over the weekend so only managed the BD this morn (and hopefully this eve!) so hoping and praying to catch that egg!! At least my body seems to be doing something again...day 30 after start of m/c!!

Fairybabe xx

They said 20-30% chance of twins in the beginning with injectables... but with 6 follies, the internet suggests it could be higher. I think the chance of at least one is pretty high with so many sperm and eggs. I don't know an exact figure though! I wish I did!!! I'll be happy to wait several weeks to find out how many, as long as I confirm at least one quickly! :)

Ooh... That could just be a new thing since the loss, yeah. Hope you catch it! BUMP BUDDIES!

Megg. I cant wait til ur adding ur bfp in two weeks! :happydance:

Nevermind selective reduction if theres 6 babies, theres 5 of us calling dibs! (we'll let you pick first of course ;) )

That's true! I have more than enough people to give the other 5 to! In my journal, they said 12... because the eggs would split! I'm sad to say that I know 11 people who would gladly take me up on a baby! Though, I don't think I'd live to birth a dozen! :rofl:

I can't believe it either! :yipee: Thank you!!! :hugs:

loved the vid megg, can't wait to see your bfp flashing here in 2 weeks time xxx

You can add me to the BFP list....I am SO scared ladies. Got a faint positive this afternoon. I figured I shouldn't test and at least wait until the a.m. but I couldn't wait anymore. I have had two losses (3 if you count the fact that the last one was a twin pregnancy) in the last year and I am absolutely terrified at this point. For now, I am going to keep taking tests (I am only 12DPO) and call my doc. Wish me luck....

Oh and great video Megg. Wishing you all the luck in the world!

Oooh Lucia... may you have a wonderful sticky bean and a happy and healthy 9 months!

Fairy xx

CONGRATS, Lucia!!! I'll add you!!! :hugs:

Gas and air? Ya think? LOL Haha! Thanks!

Megg is it too early to start POAS??? LOL Oh I know it is but man oh man I am not being patient! haha Is everyone in your world saying "Now now don't get your hopes up?" etc? I still have people saying that to me...makes me wanna shoot paint balls at their privates!

Fairybabe - I am gonna rent a small plane and fly a banner over my town announcing the sex if I get to find out! hahaha

Congratulations on your :bfp: Lucia!!!!! :hugs:

Megg I cant wait to find out how many bundles your brewing in there...however I wouldnt wish six on anyone :rofl:

GL to all those testing soon!

I'm freaking out cause my symptoms have been really strong and I sooo want to test but I'm 9DPO today...so toooo soon.

Advice on these please: I am currently having low back pain, tender bbs and sore and itchy nips (tmi sorry), very crampy and twinges on right side not like af, shooting pains down through cervix, pronounced veins, TIRED! Nauseous and smells are x 1000! Dishwater made me want to throw up. Last night I dreamt I was heavily pregnant, and I have been itchy all over., some lightheadedspells and LOADS of creamy/milky cm (tmi sorry) Also had funny / metal taste in my mouth and some heartburn. Most of these I had last month before I mc.

Megg I dont know why but I cant see the link for your vid and I really want to see it. Can you post it for me?? :hugs:

CJSG, sounds like you need to poas as soon as poss! Those all sound like good symptoms to me!!
Fingers crossed!!!!
Fairyxx

I have all ur symptoms, and tests that like to play tricks on me and make lines disappear, good luck! You should :test: I had a bfp at 7dpo once!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->