TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Megg is it too early to start POAS??? LOL Oh I know it is but man oh man I am not being patient! haha Is everyone in your world saying "Now now don't get your hopes up?" etc? I still have people saying that to me...makes me wanna shoot paint balls at their privates!

Fairybabe - I am gonna rent a small plane and fly a banner over my town announcing the sex if I get to find out! hahaha

No! Its not too early at all! I'm testing EVERY day! LOL I have to watch the HCG come out of my body and then hopefully back in! Nope, only my mom really said that... I cried! LOL Everyone else agrees that I'm basically pregnant as of right now!

Course ur preg, with odds like that! Ohh I love ur new banner!!!

Congratulations on your :bfp: Lucia!!!!! :hugs:

Megg I cant wait to find out how many bundles your brewing in there...however I wouldnt wish six on anyone :rofl:

GL to all those testing soon!

I'm freaking out cause my symptoms have been really strong and I sooo want to test but I'm 9DPO today...so toooo soon.

Advice on these please: I am currently having low back pain, tender bbs and sore and itchy nips (tmi sorry), very crampy and twinges on right side not like af, shooting pains down through cervix, pronounced veins, TIRED! Nauseous and smells are x 1000! Dishwater made me want to throw up. Last night I dreamt I was heavily pregnant, and I have been itchy all over., some lightheadedspells and LOADS of creamy/milky cm (tmi sorry) Also had funny / metal taste in my mouth and some heartburn. Most of these I had last month before I mc.

Megg I dont know why but I cant see the link for your vid and I really want to see it. Can you post it for me?? :hugs:

Ooh! Sounds promising! :test:

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF5MZ5i1Rp8

I'm back from the doctor. She said it was hard for her to tell if the ovary was enlarged, but it at least wasn't "crazy big" like my other one had been before it was removed. She found fertile mucus and I still can't find any. Maybe she's just digging farther. (ew, sorry). She said "take an aspirin and go sex up your hubby when you get home". haha. She said to send her a facebook message in a few days and let her know how I'm feeling. Since I'll be on vacation the first part of my next cycle anyways, she says we may take a one cycle clomid break. That worries me, because if I do get preggers on my own, I'd probably just miscarry again since we think i have the luteal phase defect and the clomid is supposed to help that. She also said I could take Robitussin for the mucus, but like I said.. she found some.. somewhere :confused: They're hoping/thinking that the pain is just a clomid fueled ovulation

She said if the pain doesn 't go away when the cycle ends, they can do an ultrasound and check the ovary, but she said she is not worried and thinks I'll be fine. Too bad that I'M worried! :wacko:

Megg: Oh how exciting! Sending sticky vibes your way

Lucia: Congratulations! Praying for a healthy and happy 9 months for you!

She probably had a better angle to search for CM than you do! I'd trust her probably! :)

Thank you! :flower:

Oh darn it has to be my pc cause I still cant see it! :hissy: Any chance you could type it out and I'll put it together in the url....God I'm a pain sorry.

I usually have a lot of CM and it's obvious when it's "o" time. Now, notsomuch, but she said the Clomid can decrease the volume but shouldn't dry me up until after 3-4 cycles on it.

It seems like every time I go see her, she tells me to go grab hubby and have sexyfuntime. :blush: I told her she was a bad influence. LOL.

12 days until we leave on vacation and I've had so much anxiety from family issues, that I soooo need a break

Oh darn it has to be my pc cause I still cant see it! :hissy: Any chance you could type it out and I'll put it together in the url....God I'm a pain sorry.

Sure! No problem, lovely!

https:// www. youtube. com/ watch?v=aF5MZ5i1Rp8

Less than a week til we go and see a Psychic wonder if he will pick anything up for me or hubby :D xxxx

Can't wait for you to report back afterwards, Dawn!

Girls I need some sanity here! My urine has just gone the brightest of yellow and cloudy like pernod when you add lemonade...also its smelling sweeter (tmi sorry) but I noticed last month it smelled very sweet when I had a positive test.

Other symptoms are sore / tender and itchy bbs / nips, ovary pain and some sharp shooting pains on right side, low back pain, temp increase, slight sicky / butterfly feeling, HEADACHE! Tired, heartburn, funny taste, cheeks feel flushed, itchy all over, sore throat, moods erratic from crying at anything to anger to happy, LOTS of creamy cm and I mean loads! I'm 10 DPO as of midnight.... would I be insane to test in the morning...what do people think of my symptoms. Hungry all the time too!!! Sorry for the me post but after my mc last month this 2WW is killing me! Particularly as Jenny Renny predicted last months bfp and said in 2 other readings that I would get another bfp this cycle.

Anyone else testing today??? GL and :dust:

:test: cjs! Although, I am a POAS addict so probably not the best influence.

Congrats Megg. Sounds like all went well. Hope the 2ww flies by!

I see many are O'ing right now. Good luck girls. :dust:

:test: cjs! Although, I am a POAS addict so probably not the best influence.

Congrats Megg. Sounds like all went well. Hope the 2ww flies by!

I see many are O'ing right now. Good luck girls. :dust:

:rofl: I cant help but wanna test!!!! What do you think of my symptoms hun??? Any of them sounding similar to yours early on....

And HOW ARE YOU!!!!! How are you finding the early steps of pregnancy? Feeling more reassured yet? :hugs:

I think they sound great. Headaches, heartburn, back pain, etc... I don't really get many symptoms, but I can relate to some.

I am feeling ok. I have a huge bloat bump and tenderness due to enlarged ovaries. I still get headaches and am eating tons.

I'm 4dpo according to FF. 7/8dpo going by my body. Not symptom spotting is fun!

Cjs: the darker yellow your urine is, the more dehydrated you are. Once you get enough water, your urine will be pale or almost have no color at all

CJS - Are you taking Vit B? That also makes pee highlighter yellow... and cloudy is usually related to CM. Mine has actually gone dark since my trigger/HCG shot... but I don't know if it can be related. I'm not dehydrated, that's for sure.

Thanks guys, all I have done is drink fluids so I dont think its that and I am not taking Vitamin B no.

It doesnt matter now as I am 10 DPO today and it seems all these symptoms do NOT mean I am pregnant as I had a :bfn: on a test which measure 10mIU and it doesnt get more sensitive than that on a hpt. And even if I am pregnant it means the progesterone hasn't worked either cause I would have picked up some hormone by now surely!

I just want to :cry: So much for my b'day present. Not testing again. I wont put myself through this after last month, I'll just wait for the :witch: now. GL to all those still waiting to test. :dust:

I'm just going to do my best to put this month behind me cause I dont want to convince myself I am pregnant and delay af so I'll stop the cream in a few days to make sure the :witch: comes on time. Crazy thing is is that my symptoms have been stronger this month than ever before, maybe the mc last month has affected me more than I would like to admit.

:dust: to everyone still waiting to test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->